Trump started to lead in polls. Aren't you excited?

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump all the way baby! Run Donald Run!

LOL! Believe it or not, democrats are MORE excited about Trump's lead in the polls than CONS are. Remember one woman in our history...Her name was Sarah Palin. I freaking got excited when I heard her on TV and wanted her as their candidate in 2012. I was hoping and praying they would nominate Sarah for the GOP candidate in 2012.

Along the same lines, I want GOP to nominate Trump this time. Hillary leads Trump by 24 points today. Why wouldn't any dem be excited about having Trump fight Hill in Nov 2016.

Trump is your worst nightmare.

Trump leading in polls. - Google Search

I think this is great news. I don't believe there is anyone who could lead the GOP better than a predatory businessman. He's only been bankrupt 4 times. Now he wants to bring his expertise to the entire country.

Release the Kraken.jpg

It boggles the mind you people believe that lol

And it boggled your mind when they said Sarah Palin or Dan Quayle or Michelle Bachmann was your worst nightmare.

I speak for many dems when I say that we welcome with open arms people like Palin, Bachmann, Quayle and now Trump. The greatest gift cons can deliver to libs is to enroll more and more ignorant stupid bombastic morons in their party.

Even Stephen King couldn't write a toupee as bad as that.

It's his real hair. I saw him pull it up on an interview.
Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Your mind is easily boggled.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.
Oh right after inherenting his dad's fortune and going bankrupt 3 times.

Forum List

Back