Trump Spokeswoman blames Obama for Cpt Khans death

Can't make this stuff up people

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for Captain Khan's death

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president — four years before Obama was elected.

This just in...........Trump spokesman blames Obama for JFK assassination

Without reading it, I'm sure she is correct. Mainly because of the restrictions and limitations he puts on our soldiers.

"Without reading it", is your problem. Obama wasn't President when Mr. Khan's son died. George W. Bush was President. Obama was in no way to blame. I saw the interview, every question about Trump she tried to deflect by blaming President Obama or Hillary Clinton.

You candidate is a disaster. He has nothing but lies and insults. He's in over his head and has no campaign infrastructure in place. The whole campaign is centered around lies and insults. No policy or programs. Just threats and intimidation.

Yes, I have been corrected on that. My candidate was Ted Cruz, the guy I will likely vote for is Trump. He is not MY candidate.

You left wing nutters have no moral, intellectual, or logical ground to stand on and accuse ANYONE of lying. You president lies constantly, your candidate lies constantly, so do the vast majority of your politicians; Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and on and on. Liars all and you support them. You try to accuse any GOP politician of lying? Go fuck yourself.

All politicians lie. It's a given.

Yes, but NONE like the Democrats. Hell your politicians often brag about their lies and your POTUS doesn't even bother to hide them anymore. Your candidate lies constantly, she lies right into people's faces, she lies right on camera, andf when caught, she lies about the lie. Don't give me that "All politicians lie" excuse.

Republican politicians lie because they have nothing else. Their policies are abyssmal failures, their opposition is doing a better job than they ever have, and they have nothing to counter it with but lies.

Oh look! There is a couple of big lies right there. Your party would be proud of you.

Republican policy foreign policy advisors are the same assholes who gave the world the Iraq War, ISIS, and and destabilized the Middle East. The economic advisors gave the world the Great Recession of 2008.

Irrelevant, but the Democrats supported all of the wars, and Bush warned the Democrat run Congress to do something about the coming housing crisis, they refused. How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Cut taxes and spend, cut taxes and spend. These are the policies of 8% unemployment, and an economy in freefall. Republicans need to go back and watch the films of the 1980's, and 2000's and remember how that worked out for everyone.

Wow! Ignorant of economics and history as well. Tough luck with that double whammy. BTW, that is irrelevant too.

When Republicans can cut the size of government, instead of talking about doing it and then doing the opposite, and balance the budget, BEFORE they cut taxes, your country could consider voting for them, but their level of fiscal irresponsibility should not be in control of the country's purse strings and taxing authority.

Irrelevant and ignorant. Wow, sucks to be you. You DO remember we are talking about what liars you Democrats are right?

Now, I told you before to fuck off, now get to it.

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president — four years before Obama was elected.

Without reading it, I'm sure she is correct. Mainly because of the restrictions and limitations he puts on our soldiers.

"Without reading it", is your problem. Obama wasn't President when Mr. Khan's son died. George W. Bush was President. Obama was in no way to blame. I saw the interview, every question about Trump she tried to deflect by blaming President Obama or Hillary Clinton.

You candidate is a disaster. He has nothing but lies and insults. He's in over his head and has no campaign infrastructure in place. The whole campaign is centered around lies and insults. No policy or programs. Just threats and intimidation.

Yes, I have been corrected on that. My candidate was Ted Cruz, the guy I will likely vote for is Trump. He is not MY candidate.

You left wing nutters have no moral, intellectual, or logical ground to stand on and accuse ANYONE of lying. You president lies constantly, your candidate lies constantly, so do the vast majority of your politicians; Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and on and on. Liars all and you support them. You try to accuse any GOP politician of lying? Go fuck yourself.
You created Trump and now you have to live with him

No dumbass, I did not. Trump is a symptom of a disease that infected the GOP. They quit listening to their constituents, promised us one thing and then didn't follow through at all. They gave 0bama everything he wanted and vilified people who tried to stick up for our principles. Trump is here because the base is fed up.

I wanted Ted Cruz, I never abandoned my principles, I had nothing to do with Trump.

As always, you haven't the slightest clue wtf you are saying, idiot.

No dumbass, I did not. Trump is a symptom of a disease that infected the GOP. They quit listening to their constituents, promised us one thing and then didn't follow through at all. They gave 0bama everything he wanted and vilified people who tried to stick up for our principles. Trump is here because the base is fed up.

I wanted Ted Cruz, I never abandoned my principles, I had nothing to do with Trump.

The Republican masses believed their leaders could deliver everything they promised. Kill Obamacare, cut taxes, stop gay marriage, ban Mexicans and Muslims

they couldn't deliver, now they think Trump can

You're the one with no clue. There is no such thing as a "Republican Base" and hasn't been since LBJ was in office. Reagan fashioned the Republican Party which won the 1980 election, by forging a very eclectic alliance of free market conservatives in thrall to Milton Friedman and the Chicago School of Economics, people like the Koch Brothers who wanted to destroy unions, and get tax breaks and concessions for their industries, with socially conservative Christians who oppose women's reproductive rights, gay marriage, and wish to claim bigotry as a religion based right, the Tea Party which goes bat shit at the mention of the word taxes, and disaffected racists who stopped voting Democrat when LBJ betrayed them and signed the Civil Rights Act into law. The ONLY thing that has kept this group together is hatred of the Democrats and the certainty that Democrats would bankrupt them.

Since all of these disparate groups have been screwed over by the Party, except for the big money guys, the racists, who are tired of illegals and federal prisoners taking their jobs, and getting all that welfare, are fed up, because Republicans have done nothing about all these people coming in. Bush let them in. Reagan gave them amnesty. All their jobs are going to Mexico.

Conservative Christians are pissed. Gay people can get married, and Republicans have done nothing to stop it. Women still have a choice. The Supreme Court cannot be allowed to have a liberal bias. God will destroy the country if that happens. Except He won't. Countries where gays are people too, and women have the right to choose, are thriving, like Canada, Norway, Ireland. Really, your conservative Christians don't see very Christian to me. Not a scrap of "Love one another as I have loved you" to be seen, and a whole lot of "Judging" as in "Judge not lest you be judged", on display.

The Tea Party is pissed because Obamacare wasn't repealed, the Bush tax cuts expired, and no social programs got cut. Boo Hiss!

The Koch Bros. and their ilk are unhappy because not because Trump can't be bought, but because he's an idiot, but usually they just focus on down market tickets to ensure control of states.

Last edited:

The Trump ‘campaign’ has reached such lows of scumbaggery that nothing it does surprises anymore.

The Republican masses believed their leaders could deliver everything they promised. Kill Obamacare, cut taxes, stop gay marriage, ban Mexicans and Muslims

they couldn't deliver, now they think Trump can

They didn't even try, except for Ted Cruz.

The Democrat masses believe that their leaders will deliver on their promises too. Blacks and other believe the lie that they will be better off, etc., hasn't happened in 50+ years, but they still believe it.

The difference is that democrat politicians can lie to democrats for decade upon decade and the constituents never get wise. Republican constituents get tired of being lied to and revolt.

You're the one with no clue. There is no such thing as a "Republican Base" and hasn't been since LBJ was in office. Reagan fashioned the Republican Party which won the 1980 election, by forging a very eclectic alliance of free market conservatives in thrall to Milton Friedman and the Chicago School of Economics, people like the Koch Brothers who wanted to destroy unions, and get tax breaks and concessions for their industries, with socially conservative Christians who oppose women's reproductive rights, gay marriage, and wish to claim bigotry as a religion based right, the Tea Party which goes bat shit at the mention of the word taxes, and disaffected racists who stopped voting Democrat when LBJ betrayed them and signed the Civil Rights Act into law. The ONLY thing that has kept this group together is hatred of the Democrats and the certainty that Democrats would bankrupt them.

Since all of these disparate groups have been screwed over by the Party, except for the big money guys, the racists, who are tired of illegals and federal prisoners taking their jobs, and getting all that welfare, are fed up, because Republicans have done nothing about all these people coming in. Bush let them in. Reagan gave them amnesty. All their jobs are going to Mexico.

Conservative Christians are pissed. Gay people can get married, and Republicans have done nothing to stop it. Women still have a choice. The Supreme Court cannot be allowed to have a liberal bias. God will destroy the country if that happens. Except He won't. Countries where gays are people too, and women have the right to choose, are thriving, like Canada, Norway, Ireland. Really, your conservative Christians don't see very Christian to me. Not a scrap of "Love one another as I have loved you" to be seen, and a whole lot of "Judging" as in "Judge not lest you be judged", on display.

The Tea Party is pissed because Obamacare wasn't repealed, the Bush tax cuts expired, and no social programs got cut. Boo Hiss!

The Koch Bros. and their ilk are unhappy because not because Trump can't be bought, but because he's an idiot, but usually they just focus on down market tickets to ensure control of states.

Yo, hey moron, here's a final clue for you before I dismiss your stupid ass:

You, in your Kool-Aid drinking left wing nutter way, just backed up what I'm saying. You elaborated on something I used a simple label for. I don't expect that you are smart enough to understand this but I really don't care.

Dismissed.

Lets remind people of what Barack Obama had to say about the war in 2002

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.
So sez the man who for all intensive purposes invaded lybia

Hillary Clinton was among those who sent his son to die in war not Trump

I just love how Republicans blame Hillary for their blunder into Iraq when 95% of Republicans voted to invade and Bush pulled the trigger

Unlike with Obama, Bush did not take the nation to war without the given authorization to do so.

Democrats did not just vote to give Bush this authority, they gave speeches and made arguments on why we had to do so and why Hussein had to be taken out of power.

Do you 'like' how Democrats afterwards sought to justify their actions, their votes, by blaming Republicans? Maybe, like with the ACA, they should have read the entire legislation, taken the time to think about THEIR choices and THEIR actions beforehand, maybe talked to their constituents, and taken some time.

Democrats were 'big boys and girls', as they are now. Maybe they need to grow up and own up to THEIR choices and THEIR actions rather than always seek to blame others.

Voters do not think our politicians are perfect - far from it! It would be refreshing to hear a politician say they made a mistake...without imperfect assholes demonizing them for it.

Trump says stupid things. Hillary gets caught lying then lies about lying. Our choices for President are two imperfect assholes...and imperfect assholes are trying to claim their asshole is better than the other asshole while denying they're BOTH assholes.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back