Day Ending in Y So It’s Another Biden Lie, Tells Gold Star Family His Son Died in Iraq

A day ending in y, another MAGA lie of omission makes the rounds.

Here's what your lying propagandists kept from you, you submissive cuck:

The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."

How Did Joe Biden's Son Beau Die? Was He Killed in Iraq?

Biden also said that reading “The Burn Pits: The Poisoning of America’s Soldiers,” a book on the topic by Joseph Hickman, which included a chapter on his son Beau, opened his eyes to the possibility of a link to his son’s cancer.

“There’s a whole chapter on my son Beau in there, and that stunned me. I didn’t know that,” Biden said. He added, the author “went back and looked at Beau’s tenure as a civilian with the U.S. attorney’s office [in Kosovo] and then his year in Iraq. And he was co-located in both times near these burn pits.”

The three US troops were all black and from a swing state, Georgia. Of course Biden has to make a show of talking to them.

The three US troops were all black and from a swing state, Georgia. Of course Biden has to make a show of talking to them.
Um...retard?

Biden has made calls to several Gold Star families over the years.

He also attends the return of the bodies.

Biden doesn't think vets are suckers like Trump does.

Remember Biden looking at his watch?
Biden doesn't give a shxt about soldiers.

Yes, I was about to say that every time Biden attends the return of our fallen, or speaks to our Gold Star families, you can always count on the MAGA propagandists to try to turn it into a scandal.

How sick is that?

Beau died because he was exposed to carcinogens while serving in Iraq. Not seeing a problem here.
You are confused Moon Bat.

That piece of Biden family shit died of cancer.

He was a goddamn Navy Lawyer billeted in one of Saddam's AC ventilated palaces in the Green Zone about 30 miles away from the nearest burn pit. He was no more exposed to any cancer causing chemicals in Iraq than the Man in the Moon.

That is a lie told by Potatohead, who was a draft dodger himself. Stolen Valor. That asshole lies every time he opens his filthy mouth.

He should be impeached for that if nothing else.

Last edited:

The president also recalled his son Beau's military service, saying: "My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." Biden added during the call: "My son Beau, he [had] been near a burn pit in Baghdad and came down with stage four neuroblastoma, a brain tumor, and lost him, too."

Well of course. Look who started the thread. Only the USMB King of lying threads.

Thanks for the link.

"My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him."

Forum List

Back