Trump spent 24 hours of his “working” vacation at his golf club

His ass weighs that much alone.

Trump has to work hard to maintain that svelte figure.......

upload_2017-11-27_12-37-11.png

Trump is a pathological lying piece of dung.

As are a great many of this followers on this forum.

Some are. Most are just stupid and fail to look beneath the surface. Anyone in 2015 didn't have to do much homework to learn that Trump was a con man: $35,000,000 lawsuit for fraud for Trump University, the Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising due to dubious practices, his six bankruptcies and refusal to release tax returns. That was enough right there to shut the motherfucker down and out.

As expected, an Obama nut-hugger defends the 'Messiah' for his record-setting hypocrisy regarding playing gold while troops are in harm's way.

Trump is a pathological lying piece of dung.

As are a great many of this followers on this forum.

Some are. Most are just stupid and fail to look beneath the surface. Anyone in 2015 didn't have to do much homework to learn that Trump was a con man: $35,000,000 lawsuit for fraud for Trump University, the Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising due to dubious practices, his six bankruptcies and refusal to release tax returns. That was enough right there to shut the motherfucker down and out.
and anyone with an ounce of common sense will raise a flag at someone deleting 33k government e-mails.

funny what people choose to get pissed at.

As expected, an Obama nut-hugger defends the 'Messiah' for his record-setting hypocrisy regarding playing gold while troops are in harm's way.

Give it up on this thread, Queasy.......Your orange clown screwed you royally and it is best for you to stop pretending it didn't happen or that you've started to enjoy him screwing you.

BREAKING: Trump had a late night snack this weekend...ALARM!!!!!!!

Trump has clearly had a lot of late night snacks. Trump has to be pushing past Grover Cleveland and heading toward Taft for the record for the fattest ass to sit in the oval office.

Compared to Trump...Grover Cleveland was a lightweight
Had better hair too
As was Obama, both figuratively and literally.

The Great Obama was in exceptional physical shape
Fat Donnie hasn't seen his toes in years

And his tailor has to keep letting his pants out at the seat and waist.

Link to your post mocking the size of Hillary's ass? No we didn't think so.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks."

24 hours ?

an entire weekend costs taxpayers 10 million sooooooooooooooooo

(doing the math)

Fri-Sat-Sun = 10 million

1/3rd (24 hrs) of 10 million = $3.33333 million

$3.33 million taxpayer bucks for a drive-by visit.

WOW.
I figure after Obama robbed us of $9 trillion dollars this is just a drop in the bucket. Besides, Trump donates his pay to the Treasury, so STFU.

Forum List

Back