Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!
Trump is trying to show his supporters how tough he is but what he doesn't seem to realize is he's creating his foreign policy with his stupid tweets and remarks to the media which is going to hurt him when he tries to negotiate with countries he's insulting. If he continues as he has, he will never get China to agree to trade negotiations.

As the US has come closer to China economically, Chinese relations with North Korea has cooled as have the massive arm shipments to Iran and Syria, as well as military activity in the South China Sea. Cooling relations with the US could easily result in China turning up the heat in these areas.

THe US needs to move away from China economically.

They are predatory traders who are fucking US, and using the money to increase their military capability.
Not gonna happen anytime soon. The US and China have become economically co-dependent. China provides cheap goods that enabled income-constrained American consumers to make ends meet, and the US provided the external demand that underpins China's export driven economic strategy.

The fact is the US needs China whether we like it or not.

We can either find other sources of cheap goods, OR discover that we can pay a little more.

China cannot find another America dumb enough to give them 400 billion dollars a year.

We are not co-dependent. They are dependent.
Of course we can always buy from other countries such as Mexico and pay 25% more. Oh, I forgot, Mexico is also going to be on the no buy list.

If you don't think we are dependent on China, take a walk through Walmart, Target, or Best Buy or better yet take a look at the $1.24 trillion in US bills, notes, and bonds held by China. The economies of the US and China are so intertwined that you can not hurt one without hurting the other.

A temporary dip in consumer supplies or a small jump in prices of personal consumer products will not be a major crisis for the US, and if it results is a better Trade situation, would be well worth it.

And the most they could do with our debt is stop buying our Bonds, causing an increase in borrowing costs. A problem, but a minor one.

We are not dependent on China. Not at all.

I think it shows an excellent grasp of how diplomacy was NOT WORKING.

We gave China everything they wanted and then they gave US shit in return.

China is being served notice that that game is over.
Exactly. And he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.
"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.
Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!
Trump is trying to show his supporters how tough he is but what he doesn't seem to realize is he's creating his foreign policy with his stupid tweets and remarks to the media which is going to hurt him when he tries to negotiate with countries he's insulting. If he continues as he has, he will never get China to agree to trade negotiations.

As the US has come closer to China economically, Chinese relations with North Korea has cooled as have the massive arm shipments to Iran and Syria, as well as military activity in the South China Sea. Cooling relations with the US could easily result in China turning up the heat in these areas.

Not going to happen.

Totally will.

China should NOT have most favored nation trading status. They are not a good trading partner. They cheat. They use the transferred wealth to build military power to threaten our allies.

OUr pretense otherwise is a relic of the Cold War where we wanted them as a counter balance to the Soviet Union.

Time to wake up and deal with the reality of the situation.

1. If those workers don't like the terms of their employment, that is between them and their commie overlords. Giving someone 400 billion a year is not exploiting them.

2. NOpe. Not wanting to be the world's bitch on trade is hardly being an Ugly American, and you do indeed always take the anti-american perspective.

The thing is, I've been around long enough to realize that "American" is an artificial construct. We are all stuck on the same planet with the same problems.

we don't "give" them 400 billion a year. We PAY them 400 billion a year because we don't want to pay an American a higher wage and deal with all the industrial runoff in our water and air.

We import 466 billion of their stuff and they import 125 billion of our stuff. Trumpenfuhrer triggers a trade war, you know damned well the guys who make the 125 billion in stuff her are going to lose their jobs before the guys who make the 466 billion on their end.

Totally will.

China should NOT have most favored nation trading status. They are not a good trading partner. They cheat. They use the transferred wealth to build military power to threaten our allies.

then our Allies need to spend some of their money on their military. I mean, shit, Japan is the world third largest economy, and they don't spend shit on their military. They expect us to do all the heavy lifting.

Hey, I know you like to whine about how Airbus cheated Boeing, but did you hear what your Trumpenfuhrer said about Boeing?

1481036023_Trump_tweet.png

Apparently, he thinks you can cheat Boeing like you do the guy who installs the floral arrangements at Trump Tower.

Totally will.

then our Allies need to spend some of their money on their military. I mean, shit, Japan is the world third largest economy, and they don't spend shit on their military. They expect us to do all the heavy lifting.

Hey, I know you like to whine about how Airbus cheated Boeing, but did you hear what your Trumpenfuhrer said about Boeing?

Apparently, he thinks you can cheat Boeing like you do the guy who installs the floral arrangements at Trump Tower.

BREAKING NEWS-
Japanese Government Urges Another Increase in Military Spending

OKYO — The government of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is requesting another increase in spending on Japan’s armed forces, with a plan to expand missile defenses that would test the nation’s commitment to pacifism and escalate a regional arms race with China and North Korea.

With rising threats from North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile program and repeated incursions by Chinese ships into waters surrounding a string of islands claimed by Japan, the request would let the Defense Ministry develop new antiballistic missiles and place troops on southern islands closer to the chain in dispute with China.

If approved, the budget proposal for 5.17 trillion yen, or $50.2 billion, formally submitted on Wednesday, would be the nation’s fifth-straight annual increase in military spending. It is a 2.3 percent rise over last year.

Exactly. And he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.
"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.
Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

Not going to happen.

Totally will.

Not a chance. Watch and learn.

Totally will.

BREAKING NEWS-

OKYO — The government of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is requesting another increase in spending on Japan’s armed forces, with a plan to expand missile defenses that would test the nation’s commitment to pacifism and escalate a regional arms race with China and North Korea.

With rising threats from North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile program and repeated incursions by Chinese ships into waters surrounding a string of islands claimed by Japan, the request would let the Defense Ministry develop new antiballistic missiles and place troops on southern islands closer to the chain in dispute with China.

If approved, the budget proposal for 5.17 trillion yen, or $50.2 billion, formally submitted on Wednesday, would be the nation’s fifth-straight annual increase in military spending. It is a 2.3 percent rise over last year.

And?

Totally will.

BREAKING NEWS-

And?

And what?

Clearly pointing out that Japan does indeed spend 'shit' on their military

-Geaux

1. If those workers don't like the terms of their employment, that is between them and their commie overlords. Giving someone 400 billion a year is not exploiting them.

2. NOpe. Not wanting to be the world's bitch on trade is hardly being an Ugly American, and you do indeed always take the anti-american perspective.

The thing is, I've been around long enough to realize that "American" is an artificial construct. We are all stuck on the same planet with the same problems.

we don't "give" them 400 billion a year. We PAY them 400 billion a year because we don't want to pay an American a higher wage and deal with all the industrial runoff in our water and air.

We import 466 billion of their stuff and they import 125 billion of our stuff. Trumpenfuhrer triggers a trade war, you know damned well the guys who make the 125 billion in stuff her are going to lose their jobs before the guys who make the 466 billion on their end.

1. The world population is not a "We". We, the Citizens of the United States do not have the same problems as the people of China or Mexico.

Your belief in Universalism is noted. It has no effect on other people. America is real, your opinion on it not withstanding.

2. America's election of Trump says otherwise. We do want to pay an American a higher wage and to deal with the industrial runoff in our air and water.

3.Your Godwin is noted. Your point is invalid.

Totally will.

4 billion for one plane? That does sound a bit much.

Not going to happen.

Totally will.

Totally will. You watch and learn.

Had Obama done this, reactions would to it would have been reversed.

Hilariously, transparently, obediently, and predictably reversed.

I don't think I would have. I've, for a long time, been anti-China.

We've kind of gotten a bit off topic, but I personally don't get the concerns here. I avoid Walmart like the plague, I hate Target, and frankly as a total computer geek I can guarantee you that Best Buy is a complete ripoff (you might as well shop at the Fred Meyer's electronics shop for the crap they have available.) K-Mart couldn't hack it up here and went under, I'm surprised Walmart and Target haven't followed suit frankly because their products are basically junk across the board. I think the only decent things they sell at Walmart is Corelle and Rachael Ray, but I can get those at local specialty kitchen stores (plus a lot better stuff as well) IDK maybe I'm a brat, but I've always preferred local stores to big box stores. The only place that doesn't hold true is like Home Depot and Lowes because they're the only place that sells some very specific stuff (like recycled tire mulch in red and lava rock that I use for my landscaping.) Other than that I get almost everything at Spenard Builders Supply (which is an Alaska company that strives to offer Alaska products instead.) Ah I suppose Cabellas is a bit of a box store I can't complain about shopping at but I'd guess the urban liberal types that are freaking out likely don't shop there much.

I guess what I'm saying is, these junk peddler stores give a slightly lower price but they do nothing for the local economy, so I don't see "forcing" folks to pay a little more (and really we're talking an extra $1 or less on most things) at local stores as a bad thing. Supporting your local economy is much more beneficial anyway.

In the grander scheme of products. A 35% tariff on TV's [which is typically actually Japan rather than China Taiwan] comes out to like $700, but how often are we buying $2k TVs (that's the cost of a decent one these days yea?) And perhaps more importantly, /why/ would folks who are supposedly hurting be buying a $2k TV on any kind of regular basis that this would effect them? I hear a lot of complaints about stuff like the cost of cell phones and shit too; I just upgraded to a Samsung Note 5, my last phone was a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I had no problems what-so-ever using it for idk what 5 years (maybe more than that?) Don't need a new phone every year for sure so the extra what $200 on the purchase is a whatever - and ALL of that is presuming that companies choose to a) continue to manufacture overseas, and b) pass the entire tariff to consumers. It is /not/ considering the American made alternatives becoming more popular (though in the case of like phones and TV's there isn't a heck of a lot of option to my knowledge.)

I basically see the complaints as hoopla that isn't based on a heck of a lot of reality.

What is a worry: will Trump use America as an aid to his business? With the use of America Trump could become the richest man on earth.

Not going to happen.

Totally will.

US won't move away, but it will clarify its relationship so that it isn't so one sided, and put China and N. Korea's aggressive behavior on notice.

What is a worry: will Trump use America as an aid to his business? With the use of America Trump could become the richest man on earth.
Don't worry, Trump is already a successful billionaire, he's already been there done that, he doesn't need to do what Hillary and Bill did. His focus seems to be to be known as one of America's greatest presidents.

Last edited:
Totally will.

4 billion for one plane? That does sound a bit much.
LOL. I agree, that's more than some small countries GDP. There's a few military fighter jets that are pretty high up there as well.

Forum List

Back