Nancy Pelosi's re-election as House Minority Leader means the Democrats have learned nothing

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Democrats had an opportunity to overthrow Nancy Pelosi, left-wing San Francisco extremist, but they kept her on, ensuring that they will continue to lose seats in the House in 2018 and 2020.

The Democrats had an opportunity to overthrow Nancy Pelosi, left-wing San Francisco extremist, but they kept her on, ensuring that they will continue to lose seats in the House in 2018 and 2020.
1200 democrat seats have been lost in the last three elections. It has been said there is no Democrat party anymore. The GOP has a mandate. Winning the popular vote means squat with 1200 seats lost by the Democrats.

C'mon people! We have to pass the Bills to find out what's in them!

I heard the guy who challenged her for the position of Minority Leader has been sent to an all-expenses paid resort vacation in Guatanamo, Cuba, with free military transport to make sure he gets there.

I'm not surprised at all. I predicted the Dems will just dig their heels in, in fact they will just move further to the extreme left. They are the party of BLM terrorists, Islamists, feminazis, cross-dressing queers, Mao-admirers, and of course Satanic pedophiles and spirit cookers.

Forum List

Back