Trump speaks to President of Taiwan -- liberal media shits a brick

5. On the other hand, Taiwan has been defacto independent for over 60 years. It would take a bunch of war mongering assholes to go to war over a symbolic admission of that reality.

Again, maybe you need to read up on Chinese history. I'm sure they didn't cover that in your Home Skule right after the part about the Talking Snake. But China has a HISTORY of invading regions that try to become "independent". Look up the whole Tibet thing.

The west encouraging an independent Taiwan would be taken as well as China encouraging an independent California.

4. Yes, I am well aware of their side of the issue. You are the one that is only giving any weight to just one side. And as always with a lefty, it is the Anti-American side.

Right... because clearly, we have a right to exploit people of color. It's the "White man's Burden".

Someday, Cleetus, you will realize you are just dumb white trash and no better.

A 400 billion a year trade deficit is hardly exploiting them, you racist race baiting asshole.

5. On the other hand, Taiwan has been defacto independent for over 60 years. It would take a bunch of war mongering assholes to go to war over a symbolic admission of that reality.

Again, maybe you need to read up on Chinese history. I'm sure they didn't cover that in your Home Skule right after the part about the Talking Snake. But China has a HISTORY of invading regions that try to become "independent". Look up the whole Tibet thing.

The west encouraging an independent Taiwan would be taken as well as China encouraging an independent California.

Maybe they should read up on America's history of defending allied democracies that get invaded by totalitarian regimes.

A 400 billion a year trade deficit is hardly exploiting them, you racist race baiting asshole.

Depends on your point of view, doesn't it/ Some of those places are horrible to work.

When I spent some time with my Chinese counterpart in 2012, she was amazed how clean the skies were were Chicago, because they are so polluted in China.

So, no, YOU aren't exploiting anyone. The rich people who trick you into supporting them are.

Maybe they should read up on America's history of defending allied democracies that get invaded by totalitarian regimes.

When did we do that?

Oh, that's right. NEVER.

We only got into the WOrld Wars because we were attacked. Then we spent the cold war propping up guys like Mubatu, Marcos, Somoza, Batista, Franco, Ky and a lot of other assholes who were hated by their people.

Depends on your point of view, doesn't it/ Some of those places are horrible to work.

When I spent some time with my Chinese counterpart in 2012, she was amazed how clean the skies were were Chicago, because they are so polluted in China.

So, no, YOU aren't exploiting anyone. The rich people who trick you into supporting them are.

If they think that getting 400 billion a year from us, is US exploiting them, they are welcome to stop selling us their stuff.

When did we do that?

Oh, that's right. NEVER.

We only got into the WOrld Wars because we were attacked. Then we spent the cold war propping up guys like Mubatu, Marcos, Somoza, Batista, Franco, Ky and a lot of other assholes who were hated by their people.

And once again the leftist spews the anti-american spin.

If they think that getting 400 billion a year from us, is US exploiting them, they are welcome to stop selling us their stuff.

Your average Chinese isn't seeing that 400 billion in stuff, guy. Divided by a billion of htem, it's only bout $400.

No, guy, we just need to stop being Ugly Americans... We live in a global community, and we should live by global standards. If the rest of the world consumed resources like Americans do, we'd need three planets to sustain us.

the-ugly-american-movie-poster-1963-1020195624.jpg

Your average Chinese isn't seeing that 400 billion in stuff, guy. Divided by a billion of htem, it's only bout $400.

No, guy, we just need to stop being Ugly Americans... We live in a global community, and we should live by global standards. If the rest of the world consumed resources like Americans do, we'd need three planets to sustain us.

the-ugly-american-movie-poster-1963-1020195624.jpg

1. If those workers don't like the terms of their employment, that is between them and their commie overlords. Giving someone 400 billion a year is not exploiting them.

2. NOpe. Not wanting to be the world's bitch on trade is hardly being an Ugly American, and you do indeed always take the anti-american perspective.

Trump owes money to China, and he sure rags on them, I bet he'd like to pay his loan off for pennies on the dollar. This is a conflict of interest.
That is not the topic of this thread.
[

Trump has a huge foreign bank problem—and it's a big conflict of interest

Now you understand why Trump loves the "poorly educated".

I have a Ph.D. :dunno:

That aside, why would I consider the fake news organization "Mother Jones?" Further, the rather worthless piece merely speaks of speculation that Trump may ease pressure on Deutches bank.

PH.D. does not make on smart.
...."does not make on smart"

You must have been the honor student at the local Hamas madrassa. LOL

Taiwan is already independent, sploogy.

Taiwan != Hong Kong, you ignorant dolt.

Who's we, you and the voices in your head?
Nope, that's you talking to yourself in the mirror.

He is demonstrating every day and every way that he is not up to the job.
So who's we? Have you though about seeking therapy to help you get over the fact that you guys got your asses kicked royally?
Trump lost the PV by eleven million; yes, he lost royally. You need to stay on OP all the time or you are going to hear about it regularly. Capiche.
11 million? Have you been smoking that camel dung Hashish again? LOL

So who's we? Have you though about seeking therapy to help you get over the fact that you guys got your asses kicked royally?
Trump lost the PV by eleven million; yes, he lost royally. You need to stay on OP all the time or you are going to hear about it regularly. Capiche.
Trump got about 62.5 million votes and his opponents got 73 million. He is a minority president. 'True News' makes you ill.

rigged? Ha ha ha. You mean the 3 million fake votes by illegal aliens in CA and NY who were able to vote showing ID's or a piece of mail with their name and address on it?
Prove it. Give factual evidence. You can't and you won't.
That's the law in CA and NY, moron. If you want to vote all you need is an ID or a piece of mail with your name and address on it to prove you're at the right polling station.
Alta California Sinks Baja

Then the Electoral College should refuse to recognize California's votes. Trump won by a landslide, if we count only the qualified voters. He should treat the election as an overwhelming mandate from patriots.
Illegals are issued drivers licenses, bank accounts, credit cards, etc. in CA, NY and other similar states run by liberal lunatics. That means they could have all voted. That's a fact.

Trump owes money to China, and he sure rags on them, I bet he'd like to pay his loan off for pennies on the dollar. This is a conflict of interest.
That is not the topic of this thread.
[

Trump has a huge foreign bank problem—and it's a big conflict of interest

Now you understand why Trump loves the "poorly educated".

I have a Ph.D. :dunno:

That aside, why would I consider the fake news organization "Mother Jones?" Further, the rather worthless piece merely speaks of speculation that Trump may ease pressure on Deutches bank.

PH.D. does not make on smart.
...."does not make on smart"

You must have been the honor student at the local Hamas madrassa. LOL

Give Ahmed a break. It's English is remarkably good, considering the "Penelope" sock is run by a Hamas soldier who speaks Arabic as a first language.

Trump got about 62.5 million votes and his opponents got 73 million. He is a minority president. 'True News' makes you ill.
Wow, you're stupider than I thought. According to you, Trump got less votes than Stein? Ha ha ha. OMG.

Joehammad gets his info in Arabic.

Exactly. And he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.
"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.
Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 4, 2016
their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!
Trump is trying to show his supporters how tough he is but what he doesn't seem to realize is he's creating his foreign policy with his stupid tweets and remarks to the media which is going to hurt him when he tries to negotiate with countries he's insulting. If he continues as he has, he will never get China to agree to trade negotiations.

As the US has come closer to China economically, Chinese relations with North Korea has cooled as have the massive arm shipments to Iran and Syria, as well as military activity in the South China Sea. Cooling relations with the US could easily result in China turning up the heat in these areas.

THe US needs to move away from China economically.

They are predatory traders who are fucking US, and using the money to increase their military capability.
Not gonna happen anytime soon. The US and China have become economically co-dependent. China provides cheap goods that enabled income-constrained American consumers to make ends meet, and the US provided the external demand that underpins China's export driven economic strategy.

The fact is the US needs China whether we like it or not.

We can either find other sources of cheap goods, OR discover that we can pay a little more.

China cannot find another America dumb enough to give them 400 billion dollars a year.

We are not co-dependent. They are dependent.
Of course we can always buy from other countries such as Mexico and pay 25% more. Oh, I forgot, Mexico is also going to be on the no buy list.

If you don't think we are dependent on China, take a walk through Walmart, Target, or Best Buy or better yet take a look at the $1.24 trillion in US bills, notes, and bonds held by China. The economies of the US and China are so intertwined that you can not hurt one without hurting the other.

Donald Trump speaking with the Taiwan's president does not imply in any way that the US is formally recognizing Taiwan. Although Trump's action is provocative it is not a problem in itself. However, once he becomes president a formal recognition of Taiwan would mean a break in diplomatic relations with mainline China.

The Peoples Republic of China has a long term policy of refusing to maintain diplomatic relations with any nation that recognizes the Republic of China but does not object to nations conducting economic, cultural, and other such exchanges with Taiwan that do not imply diplomatic relation.

Trump is correct when he says the US sells billions of dollars of Military equipment to Taiwan but his actions clearly show his lack of understanding of both US policy toward China and of how diplomacy works.

Bottom line, Trump needs to get himself a Secretary of State who understands foreign policy and diplomatic relations or he's going get this country in a lot of trouble real fast.

I think it shows an excellent grasp of how diplomacy was NOT WORKING.

We gave China everything they wanted and then they gave US shit in return.

China is being served notice that that game is over.
Exactly. And he's showing he knows exactly how to deal with the Chinese, and negotiate from a position of strength. Ya gotta love this guy, he's off to a roaring start.

Donald Trump takes fresh swipe at China - CNNPolitics.com

Trump, in two tweets late Sunday, accused China of keeping its currency artificially low and of military posturing in the South China Sea -- home to a tense territorial dispute.
"Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the US doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!," Trump said on Twitter.
Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into..

their country (the U.S. doesn't tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don't think so!

Why in the hell would Trump want to start shit with China will us having 3 gotdamned Muslim wars going on at present? The guy is a fuckin crazy man. Its not the fuckin Chinese taking jobs, its FUCKIN WALL STREET GIVING THEM THE FUCKIN JOBS...THAT'S WHERE THE BATTLE STARTS AND END YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS!!
Trump is trying to show his supporters how tough he is but what he doesn't seem to realize is he's creating his foreign policy with his stupid tweets and remarks to the media which is going to hurt him when he tries to negotiate with countries he's insulting. If he continues as he has, he will never get China to agree to trade negotiations.

As the US has come closer to China economically, Chinese relations with North Korea has cooled as have the massive arm shipments to Iran and Syria, as well as military activity in the South China Sea. Cooling relations with the US could easily result in China turning up the heat in these areas.

THe US needs to move away from China economically.

Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back