Trump sneaker resellers making a fortune

A friend of mine bought two pairs and he plans to sell one on line... I didn't ask how much... and the Trump store in town has a pair on display but not for sale... supposedly they got an advanced delivery from Trump... I must say they are kind of too much...

A friend of mine bought two pairs and he plans to sell one on line... I didn't ask how much... and the Trump store in town has a pair on display but not for sale... supposedly they got an advanced delivery from Trump... I must say they are kind of too much...
I wouldn't be caught dead in those things....they're ugly as hell...lol...if I'm spending $400.00 on shoes it will be top of the line Keen.

Last edited:
Now who wouldn't buy 10 pairs a $399 to sell them for a thousand times more?

Everyone wins.

A sucker is born every minute.

Somebody will get stuck with worthless sneakers

I wouldn't be caught dead in those things....they're ugly as hell...lol...if I'm spending $400.00 on shoes it will be top of the line Keen.

Yes, they are butt ugly and I wouldn't be caught dead in ANY sneakers, but I'd love to own a pair. Just like I'd never care to read his book, but I'd love to have a signed copy.

Makes me hope he picks Kristi Noem as his running mate, because I have a signed copy of her book.

Now who wouldn't buy 10 pairs a $399 to sell them for a thousand times more?

Everyone wins.

This sort of abuse of capitalism has a lot to do with the reason why China was so successful with 'copies' in HK for many years. China should be able to market these in America next month and make 100% markup at less than $50 a pair!

Capitalism works!

This sort of abuse of capitalism has a lot to do with the reason why China was so successful with 'copies' in HK for many years. China should be able to market these in America next month and make 100% markup at less than $50 a pair!

Capitalism works!
Sigh.... unfortunately Rush Limbaugh's analyses on these things were usually correct.
I wish it wasn't so....but alas

I don’t see why anyone would not be proud to own a $400 pair of Gold Trump Sneakers

If you think Chicks dig a guy wearing a MAGA hat, just think how lucky you would get wearing Gold Trump Sneakers

I don’t see why anyone would not be proud to own a $400 pair of Gold Trump Sneakers

If you think Chicks dig a guy wearing a MAGA hat, just think how lucky you would get wearing Gold Trump Sneakers

How cute, that you think it's about "getting lucky".

Trump Sneakers will meet the same fate as all “collectibles”

There is initial speculation as buyers fight to get limited available stock.

Ten years from now, buyers will say…..Why would I want that?

Forum List

Back