Trump signs EO: Work Requirements for Government Freebies

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I guess we'll miss a portion of USMB's libbies. It's pretty hard to stay online all day if you're out looking for a job.

:laughing0301:

"President Trump quietly signed a long-anticipated executive order on Tuesday intended to force low-income recipients of food assistance, Medicaid and low-income housing subsidies to join the work force or face the loss of their benefits.

The order, in the works since last year, has an ambitious title — “Reducing Poverty in America” — and is directed at “any program that provides means-tested assistance or other assistance that provides benefits to people, households or families that have low incomes,” according to the order’s text."

Trump Signs Order to Require Recipients of Federal Aid Programs to Work

red-meat-2115-66f9187380c90a8e5e5d97ed45f40e98@1x.jpg

Ha it wont be that easy....so much fraud but very hard to weed out thanks to Obama

I know it doesn't qualify as fraud as much as just a stupid druggie, but I was in Wal Mart one day buying a salad ( I remember because I remember not being able to find what I was looking for when this guy approached me) and he asked if I would like him to buy me food with his food stamps, and I in turn give him money for the food.

I told him that's illegal and we could both go to jail for it. I know it wouldn't be his first rodeo but I'd like to keep it from being mine. I told him to get lost or I'd report him to the manager.

I never saw that dude again.

Forum List

Back