Trump signals support for legislation easing us ban on pot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump signals support for legislation easing US ban on pot
LOS ANGELES (AP) — President Donald Trump said Friday that he was inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana, a proposal that would dramatically reshape the nation’s legal landscape for pot users and businesses.

---------------------------

Bout dam time this has been a scam ever since the war on drugs started. They used to to build fear, they used it to generate money, they used it to control you, they used it and lied to you and those of you who claim " addition" BULL F N S>>>>>T. Pot is not addictive it is medically proven.

It is medically proven to be medicinal and again the FEDS LIED TO YOU, as there's been a patent on it since 2003.

Research WHY IT even became illegal those who aren't to dam lazy to do it will be surprised at the bs lies they fell for .

Trump signals support for legislation easing US ban on pot
LOS ANGELES (AP) — President Donald Trump said Friday that he was inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana, a proposal that would dramatically reshape the nation’s legal landscape for pot users and businesses.

---------------------------

Bout dam time this has been a scam ever since the war on drugs started. They used to to build fear, they used it to generate money, they used it to control you, they used it and lied to you and those of you who claim " addition" BULL F N S>>>>>T. Pot is not addictive it is medically proven.

It is medically proven to be medicinal and again the FEDS LIED TO YOU, as there's been a patent on it since 2003.

Research WHY IT even became illegal those who aren't to dam lazy to do it will be surprised at the bs lies they fell for .

There's been a patent on marijuana since 2003? :p

Good now all of the pothead libs won't have a reason to go to the polls.....smart...

Actually, they went after marijuana right after the 21st Amendment was ratified. I believe I once read that many who supported the 18th were involved.

Don't hold your breath. Trump always goes with whatever the last person he talks to wants.

You are a fool....

Trump is a political genius.

Group by Group he is picking your Dumb Ass

liberal base apart…..

Admit it, he just keeps out smarting your dumb asses.

I am having so much FUN watching him make

Fools of all his detractors….

He is getting stronger and stronger every day and you

Can’t do a damn thing to stop it.

Life is sooo very very good.

Don't hold your breath. Trump always goes with whatever the last person he talks to wants.

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

He hasn't outsmarted anyone. He's a spoiled brat with more authority than he is mature enough to handle. His crap will come to an end, and the right will have to pick up the pieces of what he destroyed.

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

He hasn't outsmarted anyone. He's a spoiled brat with more authority than he is mature enough to handle. His crap will come to an end, and the right will have to pick up the pieces of what he destroyed.

Do you have any idea how foolish this makes you look?

Your hate has blinded your reasoning ability….

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

Under the circumstances, you're not making any sense at all.

So if I take lots of this medicine... or at least take it regularly, I should be more full of vitality exuding a more 'chi' / chee, aura or something... lol My opinion is 'whatever floats your boat'... until we have an uptick in DUI's... Neighboring VT is legal as of next mo. & I'm probably going to garage my convertible and drive my truck more... ugh

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

Well, that's what Hannity said, but he's a liar.

So if I take lots of this medicine... or at least take it regularly, I should be more full of vitality exuding a more 'chi' / chee, aura or something... lol My opinion is 'whatever floats your boat'... until we have an uptick in DUI's... Neighboring VT is legal as of next mo. & I'm probably going to garage my convertible and drive my truck more... ugh

The avatar says it all.

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

Well, that's what Hannity said, but he's a liar.

You need to give your retorts more thought…

But then again that's par for the liberal course……….

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

I understand it must be impossible for you to accept the crap Trump tells you and reality at the same time. I don't see how anybody could do that.

To spend more money on gas to protect the oil industry?

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

I understand it must be impossible for you to accept the crap Trump tells you and reality at the same time. I don't see how anybody could do that.

Trump is SPANKING your ass....

How many a** holes does it take to say " BOOZE" was illegal oh wait but that's legal now ........
How many dumb asses does it take to NOT KNOW HISTORY ............ obviously the asses indoctrinated by the WAR ON DRUGS which worked so well we've never seen another drug to this day...........

The war on gun take down will work so well there won't ever be another murder.......

If more people knew history and the reasons behind the BS LAWQS today we might not have so many indoctrinated dumbasses who need the FEDS to tell them how to FUNCTION in daily life.,

Prohibition Repealed, But Not for Drugs

In the 1930s, the nation’s top anti-narcotics official took up the anti-marijuana cause.

Ironically, Harry J. Anslinger, a former assistant commissioner of the Prohibition Bureau who headed the U.S. Treasury Department’s Narcotics Bureau from 1930 to 1962, initially opposed federal legislation against marijuana because he foresaw it would be difficult for his agency to enforce.

However, Anslinger began to capitalize on fears about marijuana while pressing a public relations campaign to encourage the passage of uniform anti-narcotics legislation in all 48 states. He later lobbied in favor of the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937.

In Congressional testimony, Anslinger drew from what became known as his “gore file” of brutal murders and rapes allegedly committed by people high on pot. (That the marijuana was a causal factor for the crime was taken for granted.) “How many murders, suicides, robberies, criminal assaults, holdups, burglaries and deeds of maniacal insanity it causes each year can only be conjectured,” Anslinger wrote in a 1937 article in American Magazinetitle “Marijuana, Assassin of Youth.”

It was surely no coincidence that the scare movie Reefer Madness came a year earlier.

The 1937 Marijuana Tax Act, which regulated the drug by requiring dealers to pay a transfer tax, passed in the House after less than a half-hour of debate and received only cursory attention in the press. House members seem not to have known a great deal about the drug. In response to a question from another member, Speaker of the House Sam Rayburn (D-Tex.) explained that marijuana was “a narcotic of some kind,” while another Representative John D. Dingle (D-Mich.) appeared to confuse it with locoweed, a different plant.

In hearings, the only witness to speak against the bill was a representative of the American Medical Association, who congressmen accused of obstructionism and misrepresenting the AMA’s views.

The Illegalization of Marijuana: A Brief History | Origins: Current Events in Historical Perspective

BY THE WAY POT IS NOT A NARCOTIC......

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

Trump is SPANKING your ass....
And that turns you on..Stop making pant tents..

You are a fool....

liberal base apart…..

You must first present some reality before I can consider accepting it.

Forum List

Back