Trump should demand proportional audiences at future debates, or just not bother

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Its getting a little tiresome to see the RNC stack the audience with rubio illegal ass licking donors. Trump should simply demand all future audiences be based on the national poll %. Trump is around 42% nationally and should get 42% of the invites.

The Bush RNC...is very obvious who they want in. So they try to tip the audience to let the dumb people who don't pay attention think he is doing well.
I think it backfired for them, because it was all over Twitter how pissed people were/ are.

• Thanks
Reactions: 555
As I have said before, I am not supporting trump for president, but the RNC stacking that audience with Trump haters is simply WRONG, unjust, unfair and plain ole cheating.

GO TRUMP

• Thanks
Reactions: 555
Its getting a little tiresome to see the RNC stack the audience with rubio illegal ass licking donors. Trump should simply demand all future audiences be based on the national poll %. Trump is around 42% nationally and should get 42% of the invites.

Trump barely got sentence out and they started booing him. It was pathetic. Way to go RNC. The nation was watching your leading candidate get booed.

Trump barely got sentence out and they started booing him. It was pathetic. Way to go RNC. The nation was watching your leading candidate get booed.
Trump is not the leader as has been shown so far in the primary voting..

Audiences should be registered Republicans

Trump is being a baby

Whatever the case may be, his reaction to it is what counts. It just isn't presidential to turn beet red and launch into personal assaults.

It gives Trump a sad that people booed him. But this is the tough guy to take on ISIS for us.

Trump is not the leader as has been shown so far in the primary voting..

2nd in Iowa and blew by everyone in New Hampshire. Leading polls in South Carolina and he's not the leading candidate?

Poll: South Carolina still solidly for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

Lol. As if Trump supporters are gonna show up for a "boring" debate. They would just stay home and watch 'Ow, My Balls' (or whatever the modern equivalent is these days).

candidates are working in a particular state, for STATE approval, not national approval ... DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR ..

if Donnie or any other candidate doesn't like it then they can drop out and STFU whining about it.

Allowing audience reaction like that just demeans the process, turning the "debate" even more into reality show infotainment. Every minute they spend on the angry back and forth is one more minute you're not getting info giving you insight into candidates actual policies. The "moderators", in allowing the audience's constant loud and raucous and obviously biased cheering and jeering outbursts completely ignored what should be one of their most important functions. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I'm just a curious foreigner.
I'm far from a Trump fan but it appeared to me those moderators had the establishment's knifes in their hands last night constantly pushing them deeper into Trump's back. Tough questions are great, but didn't it seem like those moderators had a not very neutral anti-Trump agenda last night? Classless act by CBS and a D- for their moderators.

Allowing audience reaction like that just demeans the process, turning the "debate" even more into reality show infotainment. Every minute they spend on the angry back and forth is one more minute you're not getting info giving you insight into candidates actual policies. The "moderators", in allowing the audience's constant loud and raucous and obviously biased cheering and jeering outbursts completely ignored what should be one of their most important functions. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I'm just a curious foreigner.
I'm far from a Trump fan but it appeared to me those moderators had the establishment's knifes in their hands last night constantly pushing them deeper into Trump's back. Tough questions are great, but didn't it seem like those moderators had a not very neutral anti-Trump agenda last night? Classless act by CBS and a D- for their moderators.

the front runner for the most difficult job in the country, if not the world, deserves difficult questions in a difficult situation, and the country deserves a candidate who can handle them ... obviously Trunp can't.

As I have said before, I am not supporting trump for president, but the RNC stacking that audience with Trump haters is simply WRONG, unjust, unfair and plain ole cheating.

GO TRUMP

Its the reason i despise the GOP so much.

I remember bushs comment to trump about seeing you in charleston. lets see, Trump 42% bush 6% in latest CBS poll.

Forum List

Back