Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

And I am voting for him in 2020. As is my right as a citizen.

Nobody will ever argue that point. It is your right. It’s fucking stupid. But it is your right.
In your opinion it’s stupid. The market is up over 29k not risking that on Bernie Sanders. Like I said, people like you and the Alt Right ruin this country for the rest of us. Thanks for that.

The economy performs better under Dem policies. We spend more wisely and have more jobs created. The stock market performs better as well.

Economists Agree: Democratic Presidents are Better at Making Us Rich. Eight Reasons Why. - Evonomics

As is clear to anyone who is paying attention, Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s runners by up the debt during a period of growth. It’s really dumb.

But you do you. This small business owner will look forward to having a person who knows things in terms Oval Office again.
I do this for a living and you’re partially right. Bush was a terrible President. Obama was slightly better. Hence I am an Independent. I am not loyal to any party. I am not loyal to Trump. Give me a better option. The Democrats failed. I do Not support insurance for illegals and I do not support UH. I so Not support breaking up the big banks. I do not support the Squad and their overt antisemitism. I do not support men identifying as women and playing sports against them and using women’s locker rooms. I am pro choice and I believe CEO salaries or comp overall is way too high and out of whack.

I am pro military, pro our allies and pro free markets.

You rattle off misconceptions one after the other. It’s tedious.

Nobody wants to GIVE insurance to undocumented immigrants.

Why wouldn’t you want healthcare for all?

The squad are not anti Semitic.

Why not break up banks? What good have these behemoths done?

Sleep on it.
They all raised their hands during the debate. You’re so uneducated. Why would I want UH when I support free markets? Squad is pro BDS, they are antisemites. Because big banks need to
Compete vs global big banks like HSBC. The Democrat candidates are clueless when it comes to finance.

Nobody will ever argue that point. It is your right. It’s fucking stupid. But it is your right.
In your opinion it’s stupid. The market is up over 29k not risking that on Bernie Sanders. Like I said, people like you and the Alt Right ruin this country for the rest of us. Thanks for that.

The economy performs better under Dem policies. We spend more wisely and have more jobs created. The stock market performs better as well.

Economists Agree: Democratic Presidents are Better at Making Us Rich. Eight Reasons Why. - Evonomics

As is clear to anyone who is paying attention, Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s runners by up the debt during a period of growth. It’s really dumb.

But you do you. This small business owner will look forward to having a person who knows things in terms Oval Office again.
I do this for a living and you’re partially right. Bush was a terrible President. Obama was slightly better. Hence I am an Independent. I am not loyal to any party. I am not loyal to Trump. Give me a better option. The Democrats failed. I do Not support insurance for illegals and I do not support UH. I so Not support breaking up the big banks. I do not support the Squad and their overt antisemitism. I do not support men identifying as women and playing sports against them and using women’s locker rooms. I am pro choice and I believe CEO salaries or comp overall is way too high and out of whack.

Sleep on it.
They all raised their hands during the debate. You’re so uneducated. Why would I want UH when I support free markets? Squad is pro BDS, they are antisemites. Because big banks need to
Compete vs global big banks like HSBC. The Democrat candidates are clueless when it comes to finance.

Misinformation. They raised their hands to the question of whether or not undocumented immigrants should be able to buy coverage like everyone else. Not get it for free.

They all raised their hands, but PolitiFact gives ‘mostly false’ rating to claim that 2020 Democrats want to ‘give free health care to illegals’

Once you admit that you made a mistake there, we can move on to the next issue.

Agree with the thread's title.

And if he does deliver the State of the Union in Congress, President Trump should ignore the Speaker and not acknowledge her in any way (He should acknowledge only the Vice President).

Sleep on it.

Misinformation. They raised their hands to the question of whether or not undocumented immigrants should be able to buy coverage like everyone else. Not get it for free.

They all raised their hands, but PolitiFact gives ‘mostly false’ rating to claim that 2020 Democrats want to ‘give free health care to illegals’

If they are undocumented they are illegals so they said yes to UH for illegals. Unless I misunderstand what “undocumented” means? I am pro free markets so I am certainly against UH and definitely against healthcare for illegals!

Sleep on it.

If they are undocumented they are illegals so they said yes to UH for illegals. Unless I misunderstand what “undocumented” means? I am pro free markets so I am certainly against UH and definitely against healthcare for illegals!

You think undocumented immigrants who come here to work and assist our economy should be denied the ability to buy into heath insurance coverage on the ACA marketplace? That they should pay FICA and be denied access to Medicaid and CHIP for their kids?

By the way, UH means simply that everyone has access to quality health care. To be against that is to say that you are OK with some people, immigrant or not, being denied health care. That’s a very cruel position to take. You know that, right?

These are moral questions as much as they are finance questions. And UH is, in the end, more fiscally responsible.

Will you admit your error? Will you state that you know that none of the Dem candidates is advocating for free health insurance for undocumented immigrants? If so, we can move on to the next misconception.

Sleep on it.

You think undocumented immigrants who come here to work and assist our economy should be denied the ability to buy into heath insurance coverage on the ACA marketplace? That they should pay FICA and be denied access to Medicaid and CHIP for their kids?

By the way, UH means simply that everyone has access to quality health care. To be against that is to say that you are OK with some people, immigrant or not, being denied health care. That’s a very cruel position to take. You know that, right?

These are moral questions as much as they are finance questions. And UH is, in the end, more fiscally responsible.

Will you admit your error? Will you state that you know that none of the Dem candidates is advocating for free health insurance for undocumented immigrants? If so, we can move on to the next misconception.

You think undocumented immigrants who come here to work and assist our economy should be denied the ability to buy into heath insurance coverage on the ACA marketplace? - If you are here illegally then yes. Sorry. Come here legally. Either we have laws or we do not.

UH means simply that everyone has access to quality health care. - Not quality but same. I prefer free markets. Anything "free" or "universal" is rarely as good as something that is paid for. I would rather pay more for quality. Best doctors charge a lot of $$. When my kids are sick I take them to Children's Hospital in Boston. Now I live here but its also the best hospital in the world for kids. I have excellent insurance but I garnered that by going to a top grad school and a having a good job. UH means I give that up to have what people who didn't work as hard have? No thank you. I am a son of immigrants who came here with nothing but $100 and didn't speak the language. They came here legally, sponsored by HIAS. My parents have paid HIAS back 10x and have sponsored several families themselves. They were lifelong Democrats too, before the Democrats decided to demonize Jews.

These are moral questions as much as they are finance questions. And UH is, in the end, more fiscally responsible. - I disagree 100%. No one should be denied healthcare. NO ONE. Legal or illegal but healthcare should be allocated by the free market system. I am OK paying more to help those who cannot afford healthcare but don't want the Government to only give me one option.

THERE WAS NO ERROR

What part of I have an MBA from a top level school do you not comprehend? I work in corp. finance and advise companies on M&A, restructure, strategy, etc. I know very well the truth behind health insurance. The system is highly broken and UH would make it a lot worse NOT better.

Sleep on it.

You think undocumented immigrants who come here to work and assist our economy should be denied the ability to buy into heath insurance coverage on the ACA marketplace? - If you are here illegally then yes. Sorry. Come here legally. Either we have laws or we do not.

UH means simply that everyone has access to quality health care. - Not quality but same. I prefer free markets. Anything "free" or "universal" is rarely as good as something that is paid for. I would rather pay more for quality. Best doctors charge a lot of $$. When my kids are sick I take them to Children's Hospital in Boston. Now I live here but its also the best hospital in the world for kids. I have excellent insurance but I garnered that by going to a top grad school and a having a good job. UH means I give that up to have what people who didn't work as hard have? No thank you. I am a son of immigrants who came here with nothing but $100 and didn't speak the language. They came here legally, sponsored by HIAS. My parents have paid HIAS back 10x and have sponsored several families themselves. They were lifelong Democrats too, before the Democrats decided to demonize Jews.

These are moral questions as much as they are finance questions. And UH is, in the end, more fiscally responsible. - I disagree 100%. No one should be denied healthcare. NO ONE. Legal or illegal but healthcare should be allocated by the free market system. I am OK paying more to help those who cannot afford healthcare but don't want the Government to only give me one option.

THERE WAS NO ERROR

What part of I have an MBA from a top level school do you not comprehend? I work in corp. finance and advise companies on M&A, restructure, strategy, etc. I know very well the truth behind health insurance. The system is highly broken and UH would make it a lot worse NOT better.

I guess we are done. Once again, you will not admit your mistake. You won’t accept facts as facts. The discussion can not proceed.

THERE WAS NO ERROR

I guess we are done. Once again, you will not admit your mistake. You won’t accept facts as facts. The discussion can not proceed.

I did not make a mistake. Once again your Leftist brain will not let you see the other side of the argument. I have stated my case succinctly. Thank you for letting me pass the time as I am stuck at the airport.

majority wins. oh well. that's the way it is.

& donny will always be the 3rd prez impeached. for ever & ever & everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Majority does win, hence he will be acquitted in the Senate. Impeachment means zero without a conviction.

whether he is or not acquitted will never change the fact he was impeached as much as he & some of his flying monkeys say he's not. he will always have an *asterisk next to his name.

& will be listed right after clinton. they will forever be joined together in that little shameful club.

And you faggots are so happy about that * asterisk to his name. You know, you should impeach him few more times, so he would be the only president who was impeached twice or more.

You faggots can't see that there are many asterisks to his name already, record markets, record unemployment, lower taxes, manufacturing returning, higher wages, end of NAFTA, etc... to name a few.

View attachment 300317

' faggot '? :auiqs.jpg:

god DAMN you deplorables are poorly educated AND so fucking lazy!!!!

How can you insult him when you don’t work and the one “job” you did have you failed miserably at it? Have another. If you’re not a drunk, you’re a very immature 57 year old.

^^^

she slurs her words fer sure, but who knows? & hell donny's sniffing is probably 'cause he's abusing his adderall......................

So you don't know and make up crap. That is called lying, something you claim you never do.

oh dear. oh my. guess you got me.

whatever shall i do? i guess i shall forever hang my head in shame for the total whooping you just gave me!!!! :spinner:

You should because you are a dumbass.

oooooOOOOooooo now that stung! btw

'dumbass' is two words. :abgg2q.jpg:

perhaps you & zog can delight in the pool of irony together!

This coming from a moron who doesn’t know how and where to use capitals.

tedium060617.gif
:71:

So the trial was in the House and now it’s sent to the Jury Senate but the libs screech for more witnesses and testimony from the jury????
Does not work like that. You present your own best foot forward and don’t expect or demand that someone else do it for you. Of course getting some one else to do your work but still deliver the pay to you is a lib 101 operating mantra.
So he “obstructed congress” which is a pulled out of the air thing and he dared win the election. Those are the two Trumped up pathetic America hating charges against him.

you do understand what a memorandum is, right? what verbatim means, right?

<ahem>

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call
Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.
White House Ukraine Expert Sought to Correct Transcript of Trump Call

:fu:

Pathetic attempt at deflection by a drunk, uneducated idiot. You’re getting your ass kicked all over here. Gee, you haven’t come up with ONE legitimate argument. No surprise there. If that’s from an official site (doubtful given the multitude of errors there, you probably typed that yourself.). Caught lying again.:ahole-1::fu:

sooooooooooooo................ the actual 'transcript' that donny released, straight from the white house site isn't good enough? yep, you have cheeto dust all over you from being that far up donny's colon.

Remove yourself from Michael Obozo’s ass, the echo is confusing people. Try again, you’re failing badly and being laughed at by all. Your pathetic deflection because, as always, you have NOTHING, is noted. Perhaps I’ll let my 3 year old slap you around. She knows more than you do.

yaaaaaa - just as i thought - - - you got nuthin' to refudiate. better luck next time.

Since your pathetic argument is laughable at best, I have no need to refudiate anything you fantasies say. Try again loser. Enjoy 5 more years of Trump.

checkmate.

That is why you’re an imbecile.

Yeah? I’m not a millennial.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Please. Trump does not have policies. Trump is flying by the seat of his baggy pants. He couldn’t talk about any policy in detail if you threatened to take away his hairspray.

The only policy that concerns Trump is the Trump brand. That is why he lies about everything.

The question regarding how otherwise normal people were deceived by this charlatan will be the subject of books and documentaries for decades to come.

We could go through the motions and I could show you, issue by issue, that Trump hasn’t done anything policy-wise that is meaningful. But then you’d simply claim that “he is better than Clinton” and then slink away. So I won’t waste the time.

Let me just pose three questions.

Are you happy that Trump has run up the debt?

Are you aware that Obama “created” more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

Are you sure that Israel is safer now than they were when the Iran Nuke deal was in effect?

Please take some time to respond. Refer to the media outlets that you trust on these issues. Then present your reply.

Peace.
I do finance for work, you're dead wrong and he did put an embassy in Jerusalem.

I’m wrong?

Trump hasn’t overseen a huge debt increase during a growing economy?

Obama didn’t oversee larger job gains in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

An embassy? Please. That was a thoughtless decision that has not made Israel safer at all.

Please. Take your time. Don’t rush to reply. It’s really not helpful.

donny put that embassy in jerusalem more to help keep the evangelisticicals' vote secure.

Last edited:
Yeah? I’m not a millennial.

Not sure what basketball example you are talking about? Unless you are talking about the time you gave a poor kid a hard time because she wanted to play team sports. That’s not your best moment, you know.

I’ve got three millennial kids. One is a cop. One is a techie and one is a congressional staffer. None of them are dumb enough to support Trump. All three will apologize without conditions when they fuck up. That’s not PC culture. That’s simple maturity.

Next.

It was a HE! Why was it not my best moment? I did not embarrass the kid, high fived him after the game and told my players to just play. Doesn't mean I agreed with the decision to play him vs. girls and doesn't mean I cannot vent about it.

What if I like his policies in terms of economy, military and toward Israel? Why should I apologize for that? You're an old man and you're a Leftist. Loser.

Please. Trump does not have policies. Trump is flying by the seat of his baggy pants. He couldn’t talk about any policy in detail if you threatened to take away his hairspray.

The only policy that concerns Trump is the Trump brand. That is why he lies about everything.

The question regarding how otherwise normal people were deceived by this charlatan will be the subject of books and documentaries for decades to come.

We could go through the motions and I could show you, issue by issue, that Trump hasn’t done anything policy-wise that is meaningful. But then you’d simply claim that “he is better than Clinton” and then slink away. So I won’t waste the time.

Are you aware that Obama “created” more jobs in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

Are you sure that Israel is safer now than they were when the Iran Nuke deal was in effect?

Please take some time to respond. Refer to the media outlets that you trust on these issues. Then present your reply.

Peace.
I do finance for work, you're dead wrong and he did put an embassy in Jerusalem.

I’m wrong?

Obama didn’t oversee larger job gains in his last three years than Trump has in his first three?

An embassy? Please. That was a thoughtless decision that has not made Israel safer at all.

donny put that embassy in jerusalem more to help keep the evangelisticicals vote secure.
Maybe because his daughter is Jewish and prior presidents promised to do the same but didn’t? Have another

Peace.

I’m wrong?

donny put that embassy in jerusalem more to help keep the evangelisticicals vote secure.
Maybe because his daughter is Jewish and prior presidents promised to do the same but didn’t? Have another

sure sure. & the biggest embassy built in W's iraq to avenge his daddy will probably be turned over to the rooskies. can't wait to see them move in just they did to our base in turkey. yeee - haw!

Last edited:

Peace.

I’m wrong?

sure sure. & the biggest embassy built in W's iraq to revenge his daddy will probably be turned over to the rooskies. can't wait to see them move in just they did to our base turkey. yeee - haw!
Says the “Independent”
Have another. Your poor liver.

I’m wrong?

sure sure. & the biggest embassy built in W's iraq to revenge his daddy will probably be turned over to the rooskies. can't wait to see them move in just they did to our base turkey. yeee - haw!
Says the “Independent”

you just keep showing how much you & donny have in common - just cause you think it, it must be true. truly sad.

I’m wrong?

Says the “Independent”

you just keep showing how much you & donny have in common - just cause you think it, it must be true. truly sad.

My intuition has served me well. I am confident you're an uneducated lush who is suffering from TDS.

Forum List

Back