Trump should be willing to shut down the government to fund the border wall...

...this is a make or break issue for Trump. He needs to stick to his guns.

Agreed.

He needs to STICK TO HIS GUNS and make Mexico pay for it.

Stop making excuses for this shit stain.

FUCK YOU IDIOTS FOR ROLLING OVER AND PISSING YOURSELVES FOR THIS LIAR.

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.

Waiting for that check from Mexico as tiny trump promised. Right?

Yes I have been paying attention. The same people holding down wages will continue to with or without immigrants. Our country is filled with monopolies. If anyone was serious about getting rid of immigrants we would go after those who employ them. We are not, nor is trump. Hence the wall idea.

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.
Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

I'm pretty sure Fox news and Breitbart would be happy to report it.

Wages have been stagnant across the board.

Are you pretending that immigrants are all picking fruit?
We've been a country of immigrants our entire existence. If that made for stagnant wages they would have always been stagnant. It's our rich monopolies holding down wages....

There have been long periods of limits on immigration.
"Know-Nothing" Party
Yellow Peril

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.

Trump does not even care about the stupid wall

If he wants to be re-elected, he should.

He bright it up at a rally and the idiots bought it

They are morons, they will support Trump no matter what

He could cure Cancer and you'd still oppose Trump.

Sure....let us know when that happens, OK?

It is a good policy idea. That our government seems incapable of performing the most basic function of government is not on US.

You are an asshole.

Even more name-calling.

A lot for someone who complains that others are name-calling him. Just an observation.

Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

We've been a country of immigrants our entire existence. If that made for stagnant wages they would have always been stagnant. It's our rich monopolies holding down wages....

Great, another clown that doesn't know the difference between legal and ILLEGAL.
We've always had lots of both.

No, we haven't. We have had long periods of restrictions.
When have we had more restrictions than now?

Agreed.

The way I look at it is the day the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada is signed will be
the day that Mexico starts paying for it. :smoke:

It is a good policy idea. That our government seems incapable of performing the most basic function of government is not on US.

You are an asshole.
Even more name-calling.

A lot for someone who complains that others are name-calling him. Just an observation.
Imagine a Trump voter complaining about name calling

Agreed.

The way I look at it is the day the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada is signed will be

OK

Let’s open a bank account to put all that new revenue from Mexico
When we have enough we can build a wall

OK

Tax eft transfers to Mexico.

OK

it costs more to go through Canada.

OK

Ok

Do that first, accumulate enough money and then build your wall

Don’t ask me as a taxpayer to pay for it and trust that the money will come later

Not to be a nit picker, wish Trump with all his billions would pick up the tab for all the golf carts we are paying for (getting close to 400 thousand ) to follow him around on his constant visits to his golf courses. have no problem paying for our presidents to relax, but there should be a limit. guess if your rich enough there is no thought about how much carts or walls cost us.

OK

Ok

Do that first, accumulate enough money and then build your wall

Don’t ask me as a taxpayer to pay for it and trust that the money will come later
Yet, you have no qualms as a taxpayer to pay the billions of dollars for the refugees and illegals.
I don't understand that mindset.

The GOP establishment wants the illegals to come it for the cheap labor, for their donors.

They don't want it, because they fear it WILL change everything.

Have you not been paying attention?
Yes I have been paying attention. The same people holding down wages will continue to with or without immigrants. Our country is filled with monopolies. If anyone was serious about getting rid of immigrants we would go after those who employ them. We are not, nor is trump. Hence the wall idea.

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.

Legal immigrants. Why do you libs always group them togeather. Legal immigrants have helped our nation grow since its founding. With 63% of illegals on government assistance it’s clear they are not here to benefit America, they’re here for the freebes. Build the wall, deport EVERY ILLEGAL ON GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. Make sure every legal immigrant will come here to benefit America.

Last edited:

OK

With all this support for the Wall, don't know why tiny trump doesn't set up a GoFundMe account where all his worshippers can tithe for it.

Legal immigrants. Why do you libs always group them togeather. Legal immigrants have helped our nation grow since its founding. With 63% of illegals on government assistance it’s clear they are not here to benefit America, they’re here for the freebes. Build the wall, deport EVERY ILLEGAL ON GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. Make sure every legal immigrant will come here to benefit America.
Mexicans used to be legal immigrants until we changed immigration laws to make it more difficult for brown people to get in

Forum List

Back