Trump should be willing to shut down the government to fund the border wall...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...this is a make or break issue for Trump. He needs to stick to his guns.

Republicans always fighting for more spending. We should shut down to cut spending.

If they build now voters have 2 years to realize it hasn’t fixed anything. Bad political move.

Trump is shooting blanks
Stormy has drained his swamp.
This allegation will go nowhere. It is not illegal to pay off people who are blackmailing you.
---------------------------------------- thats what i have been hearing but i quess that we will see eh . Paying for an 'NDA' or 'nondisclosure agreement' is cool from what i hear just so its personal money .

upload_2018-12-10_15-17-44.png

Hopefully he does shut it down. He has nothing to lose.

But every republican on the ticket does.
What ticket? There is no race for 2 years...the people VOTED for a president who wanted a wall,these cucks are blocking what THE PEOPLE voted for....they keep obstructing the President they are gonna get voted out just like happened to weak republicans in November....look at most who lost,all weak republicans who weren't loyal to America or the America First policies.

Hopefully he does shut it down. He has nothing to lose.

But every republican on the ticket does.
What ticket? There is no race for 2 years...the people VOTED for a president who wanted a wall,these cucks are blocking what THE PEOPLE voted for....they keep obstructing the President they are gonna get voted out just like happened to weak republicans in November....look at most who lost,all weak republicans who weren't loyal to America or the America First policies.

You think that was the last election ever?

But if Trump shuts down the government, he won't get his paycheck.

....oh, wait.

SHUT IT DOWN!!

Yep. Like all Trump's decisions, it's based on how much money he'll get out of it.

And all this time, I thought his decisions were based on how much it would make you people wail and chew on the bedpost.

Wowsers. I learn something new here every day.

The republicans need to push through another tax cut before the end of the year to pay for the wall.

Because as we all know, the more we cut taxes, the more money that comes into the treasury.

Forum List

Back