Trump sets up future wins

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
He’s pretty good at this. With a 51 majority in the senate he couldn’t go too far with his pick so Kavanaugh was an improvement over Kennedy so we’ll take it. Then use the lefts unhinged reaction against them to increase the GOP hold on the Senate to 54 or 55. The next appointment, go all out again and get Barret her seat with more room for error. We could easily have a 6-3 SC sometime next year.

He’s pretty good at this. With a 51 majority in the senate he couldn’t go too far with his pick so Kavanaugh was an improvement over Kennedy so we’ll take it. Then use the lefts unhinged reaction against them to increase the GOP hold on the Senate to 54 or 55. The next appointment, go all out again and get Barret her seat with more room for error. We could easily have a 6-3 SC sometime next year.
I have said it before, and I will say it again, Trump is SCARY good at this. After the 2016 election Trump proved he can do just about anything within his reach.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he still gets Un to give up the nukes, gets Mexico to pay for the wall and reshapes NATO. Then he will be able to truly fix health care and immigration and finish the Democrats once and for all.

Democrats really are fucked as “NeverTrump” Republicans quickly join the Trump train and “Resist” becomes just a small unhinged group of lunatics that more and more registered Democrats are rejecting.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, Trump is SCARY good at this. After the 2016 election Trump proved he can do just about anything within his reach.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he still gets Un to give up the nukes, gets Mexico to pay for the wall and reshapes NATO. Then he will be able to truly fix health care and immigration and finish the Democrats once and for all.

Democrats really are fucked as “NeverTrump” Republicans quickly join the Trump train and “Resist” becomes just a small unhinged group of lunatics that more and more registered Democrats are rejecting.
Trump has a way of unhinging the left while at the same time having sane people realize what he said is perfectly reasonable.

Last edited:

On the NATO thing. Who the hell doesn’t think they should pay up? Even they know that. It’s not like they can find some new badass friend to take care of them.

Trump is probably the greatest political strategist in modern history.
Especially when you realize that Trump is increasingly seeing dividends from his wild gambit of being relatively nice to Bernie and his goofy supporters in the middle of a highly contentious Republican presidential primary.

He is heading off the far left millennials before they have a chance to gain power.

I've noticed many on the right acting like complete idiots over this nomination. No human is a perfect being. I can just see some morons on the right holding this up in the Senate only to lose the majority in November and completely fuck up the future chances for more conservative judges.

I've noticed many on the right acting like complete idiots over this nomination. No human is a perfect being. I can just see some morons on the right holding this up in the Senate only to lose the majority in November and completely fuck up the future chances for more conservative judges.
I think the red state Democrats will save Rand Paul by voting in favor of Kavanaugh.

Which will cause those red state Democrats to lose support from Democrats and lose re-election anyway.

When the left is calling this guy literally Satan and going to kill millions any support he gets is going to look like saint hood.

When the left is calling this guy literally Satan and going to kill millions any support he gets is going to look like saint hood.
The View was actually pretty mellow(for them)when they got to discussing Trump’s pick.

Not good for Democrats.

[/QUOTE]
Trump has a way of unhinging the left while at the same time having sane people realize what he said is perfectly reasonable.[/QUOTE]

You mean as in this reasonable?

Think of it. The President of the United States was asked if the Russia dictator who ordered the interference in our Presidential election was a friend or foe. The need to ask makes the question quite remarkable.

Then Trump gets it wrong. “I really can’t say right now. As far as I’m concerned, a competitor.” Nations do not have competitors. Nations have allies and hostile states while some countries claim to be neutral. The truth is, Trump avoided the question because he is sympathetic to Russia and that is not something a President admits to a television audience.

The Senate could go either way. The SC nomination brings in issues such as Roe vs Wade to the forefront. This is a loser for Republicans. The Senate will still be up for grabs.

Sounds like you have been to Colorado and indulging yourself in too much marijuana. Not going to happen.

Trump has a way of unhinging the left while at the same time having sane people realize what he said is perfectly reasonable.[/QUOTE]

You mean as in this reasonable?

Think of it. The President of the United States was asked if the Russia dictator who ordered the interference in our Presidential election was a friend or foe. The need to ask makes the question quite remarkable.

Then Trump gets it wrong. “I really can’t say right now. As far as I’m concerned, a competitor.” Nations do not have competitors. Nations have allies and hostile states while some countries claim to be neutral. The truth is, Trump avoided the question because he is sympathetic to Russia and that is not something a President admits to a television audience.[/QUOTE]
He is basing his decision on how Putin acts towards HIM and how Putin acts towards America while he is president.

He also senses that Russia could be a real ally in the future, rather than the outright enemy that they were when they were the Soviet Union. Russia really is more of a rival than an enemy at this point in time.

crmlu170613.jpg

crmlu170613.jpg
None of us say that lightly.

Almost all of us dismissed Trump as a joke not but a few years ago.

I never in a million years would have thought he was going to be elected president in 2011, and I never thought in a million years that I would be voting for him with enthusiasm just 4 years later in my state’s caucus, and again in 2016.

Trump’s base of voters is stronger than any elected politician in history because almost all of us were not even close to being on his side initially.

And now Trump is even trying to make Reagan’s “Star Wars” a literal reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back