Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia

Heard it being reported on the radio, KTAR. I'm disappointed that yet again Americans are being used to defend another mid-east country.

Trump orders additional air defense troops to Saudi Arabia
So you would rather see an Iran-Saudi war wipe out a large part of the world's oil supply and produce a global recession?
As long as it wiped out a large part of the Saudi's and the Iranians....I'm up for it.
You're up for another recession?
They come..they go...but the chance to let two bad guys take each-other out...would be worth it..IMO!
I hope you'r smart enough to know how stupid that is. High oil prices kill people in developing countries so that war would not just take out two "bad guys" but a lot of innocents around the world. Over there is now just hours away and the bad guys over there will soon be nuclear armed if the US does not take strong positions to prevent it.
If they are locked in a destructive war..that could well solve the nuclear issue as well. One way or the other. either they have no resources for research..or they pop one off..and get obliterated by the big boys.

sometimes..you have to let the pimple burst..for the good of the future..and by that i mean OUR future.

Heard it being reported on the radio, KTAR. I'm disappointed that yet again Americans are being used to defend another mid-east country.

Especially THAT country.

I've had enough of the fuckin middle east. The best thing that could happen is a regional Muzbot Vs. Mooselimb war. We don't need their oil.

For some reason the Old Money global aristocracy that pulls strings from somewhere behind the scene wants us involved and it isn't to our benefit. Trump has to do their bidding, although I think he is more reluctant to do so, while the Bush (for example) family is gladly subservient.

I'm not going to claim I know anything about some "NWO", but I do think it's clear that there are powerful people that only a handful of people are aware even exist because they own the money. I think it's beyond Rothchild or anything we've ever heard of.

So you would rather see an Iran-Saudi war wipe out a large part of the world's oil supply and produce a global recession?

Put that way, I'd say yes. Very much rather that than have one American put in harm's way for yet another Middle East country.

As long as it wiped out a large part of the Saudi's and the Iranians....I'm up for it.
You're up for another recession?
They come..they go...but the chance to let two bad guys take each-other out...would be worth it..IMO!
I hope you'r smart enough to know how stupid that is. High oil prices kill people in developing countries so that war would not just take out two "bad guys" but a lot of innocents around the world. Over there is now just hours away and the bad guys over there will soon be nuclear armed if the US does not take strong positions to prevent it.
If they are locked in a destructive war..that could well solve the nuclear issue as well. One way or the other. either they have no resources for research..or they pop one off..and get obliterated by the big boys.

sometimes..you have to let the pimple burst..for the good of the future..and by that i mean OUR future.
Nonsense. There is no way a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran benefits the US or any of the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back