Trump send US Army to raid Google and CNN in simultaneous sting operation.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
"We can't let them steal our election."
1607554375005.png

Yo, Angelo, are you getting your "news" from social media again? I thought this sounded like it may be false, and did a check on my own.

Guess what? There was never a raid by the Army.

THE FACTS: Social media users Saturday were sharing reports published by conservative websites claiming servers that would reveal wrongdoing in the U.S. election had been confiscated by U.S. military forces in Germany. Most posts said the servers belong to the software company Scytl, which is based in Barcelona, and some suggested the servers housed information from Dominion Voting Systems.

View attachment 427126
Another raid by the U.S military?...like the one in Germany that never happened..'As with many conspiracy theories, this one has different permutations and explanations. But the basic idea of the most extreme belief around this theory is this: The US Army or maybe the intelligence community raided (there was no raid) the Frankfurt, Germany offices of a company (that has no Frankfurt offices) that tallies all votes in US elections (it does not do any tallying of votes, much less conduct any official tally of all votes in the US, which no single company does)'...Company debunks conspiracy theory that its server showed a landslide for Trump

Yo, Angelo, are you getting your "news" from social media again? I thought this sounded like it may be false, and did a check on my own.

THE FACTS: Social media users Saturday were sharing reports published by conservative websites claiming servers that would reveal wrongdoing in the U.S. election had been confiscated by U.S. military forces in Germany. Most posts said the servers belong to the software company Scytl, which is based in Barcelona, and some suggested the servers housed information from Dominion Voting Systems.
He gets his information from SETI.........

seti-image-2.jpg

View attachment 427126
Another raid by the U.S military?...like the one in Germany that never happened..'As with many conspiracy theories, this one has different permutations and explanations. But the basic idea of the most extreme belief around this theory is this: The US Army or maybe the intelligence community raided (there was no raid) the Frankfurt, Germany offices of a company (that has no Frankfurt offices) that tallies all votes in US elections (it does not do any tallying of votes, much less conduct any official tally of all votes in the US, which no single company does)'...Company debunks conspiracy theory that its server showed a landslide for Trump

Just more proof that these right wing idiots will parrot what far right wing sites make up out of whole cloth in order to support Trump.

View attachment 427126

Was the Director of the CIA killed in a firefight with the US army *again*?

That woman is like some spy Jesus. Kill her and she just comes back 3 days later.

There are many of those red herring articles.

Red herring articles? Are you serious? Not only did the company say that it never happened, they also said that they don't have offices where the raid supposedly took place. If even the company itself is saying that it didn't happen, how is that a red herring? Or, are you gonna also claim that the company is in on the cover up?

As far as Gomert? He's been known to lie, and will do anything to try to shore up support for Trump.

seti-image-2.jpg

He's not smart enough to even know what SETI is. I'm guessing Angelo gets his information from his Magic 8 Ball that he consults while living in his parent's basement.

seti-image-2.jpg
And NIST.
911.gif

seti-image-2.jpg
And NIST.
View attachment 427155

And the Truther dipshittery begins anew!

The 'election fraud' conspiracies getting a little boring?

seti-image-2.jpg
And NIST.
View attachment 427156
I think your tinfoil hat's becoming a little tarnished.

seti-image-2.jpg

He's not smart enough to even know what SETI is. I'm guessing Angelo gets his information from his Magic 8 Ball that he consults while living in his parent's basement.
7h4A.gif

Forum List

Back