Trump scrambles to find lawyer before first federal court appearance

Trump can get by with any legal representation for now. Much more important that his call to the troops and fans to come out is heard.

Trump's popularity, or lack of, will decide his fate from here forward.

He should use this guy

"Collectively, our firm obtained over $600,000 in attorney fee awards in his favor in the meritless litigation initiated by Stormy Daniels," said Trump attorney Harmeet Dhillion in a tweet celebrating the legal victory.

Trump and Lawyers

Lawyers says plead guilty and say your sorry.

Trump says plead not guilty because you won't like me when I'm angry. You don't want me to say "Your fired"

Lawyers says " I quit so you really don't have to say it."

of course he will say it when he is in front of the cameras and a microphone in his face.

Yet this could be a money making real life sitcom for him. Billionaires in Stripes.
He would get a striped Neapolitan Suit

I won't watch it but he has a lot of supporters who probably will because of Trump will say "DEEP STATE" at least four time in each episode.

I just think this is so fucking hilarious that Trump and his cohorts said Lock Her UP over Hillary using private emails to do official business. Something Trump did too. But it's hilarious that after they made such a big deal out of what Hillary did and Trump of course is 100X worse than Hillary. But now they want to give Trump a pass on all his crimes???

Trump really should spend time in prison. At least 2 years. That way he misses the 2024 elections.

When will the case start? It should happen around October but Trump will try his best to delay it until after the election so he can pardon himself.
One of the news stations either on Monday or Tuesday was indicating that none of this impacts Trump's eligibility to run or serve as POTUS. In fact they were indicating that winning the 2024 election could be an actual strategy because if he is elected president, then he would have the power & authority to dismiss any cases against him and/or to pardon himself.

They said he could even serve as president from prison.

The movie Idiocracy keeps coming to mind :rolleyes:

Trump can get by with any legal representation for now. Much more important that his call to the troops and fans to come out is heard.

Trump's popularity, or lack of, will decide his fate from here forward.
Like OJ Simpson

One of the news stations either on Monday or Tuesday was indicating that none of this impacts Trump's eligibility to run or serve as POTUS. In fact they were indicating that winning the 2024 election could be an actual strategy because if he is elected president, then he would have the power & authority to dismiss any cases against him and/or to pardon himself.

He can't dismiss the Georgia case against him. It's a state case.

A day after the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, as the country was still reeling from the violent attempt to halt the transfer of presidential power, a local Republican Party official greeted a group of computer experts outside the election office in a rural county in south Georgia, where they were given access to voting equipment.

They claim their intent was to copy software and data from the election systems in an attempt to prove claims by President Donald Trump and his allies that voting machines had been rigged.

But here's the problem with that. They did this at a very red polling place.

The security breach inside the election office in Coffee County, about 200 miles southeast of Atlanta, is among the first known attempts by Trump allies to access voting systems as they supposedly sought evidence to back up their unsubstantiated claims that such equipment had manipulated the presidential vote. It was followed a short time later by breaches in three Michigan counties involving some of the same people and again in a western Colorado county that Trump won handily.

Trump Team says they were hacking into voting machines looking for voter fraud? Or committing fraud?

While the county-level equipment breaches have raised alarms about election data falling into the wrong hands and prompted two other prosecutions, they were absent from the recent federal indictment of Trump alleging interference in the 2020 election. The Georgia case is the first to argue that the breaches were part of a conspiracy by Trump and his allies to overturn the results.

Four people face six counts related to the breach in Coffee County, including conspiracy to commit election fraud, conspiracy to commit computer theft and conspiracy to defraud the state. They are lawyer and Trump ally Sidney Powell, former Coffee County elections director Misty Hampton, former Coffee County GOP Chair Cathy Latham, who also served as a false elector for Trump, and Scott Graham Hall, an Atlanta-area bail bondsman who prosecutors say is associated with longtime Trump adviser David Bossie.

I've been talking about this non stop but Republicans like to ignore that this all happened. I want to ask them, "if Biden broke into a polling place in the middle of the night and hacked into a voting machine would you believe him when he told you he was looking for evidence?

It's going to be easy to kick off the jury any Trump loyalists. With social media it will be easy. And you can tell if they are lying and trying to get on the jury.

The jury will be full of Liz Chaney's, Mitt Romney's and Chris Christies. And the other half will be Biden supporters. But moderates.

Forum List

Back