Trump Scared Shitless of a Girl Named Sally

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy." - Donald Trump, Jr.
what is your claim? is there any evidence that the election boxes were breached? what you got jack besides talking points from the losers on the left?
it all sounds so mean, but it means absolutely nothing if you can't prove the election was tainted and right now after seven months all you got is detroit as tucker stated in the video. and that was for hitlery. so dude, give it up you're going nowhere but foolish pretendland.
But then, why is Trump stonewalling and not allowing evidence to come out.
what evidence is he suppressing pray tel. he's been under attack for seven months and you got squat juice.
That's the point. He's preventing a congressional committee access to facts. And it makes no sense. With Yates it seems she would contradict things the WH has said about what Flynn did.. I mean really who would give damn? 35% of Hillary supporters? Like it will mean a tinkers damn if wages are up in 3 years? It won't. Russia planted fake news. Bad Russia. Trump is just stringing it out.
why do they need yates, they didn't have her when this came out seven months ago. let's see the evidence from seven months ago and the ballots that were tampered with. come now, is this reality or a libturd version of fake news? too funny bubba.

There is an obligation for the potus to refrain from obstructing intelligence commiittes

Intelligence committees...

Talk about an oxymoron.

When the "intelligence committees" are unconstitutional, criminal craphats, it's the POTUS' obligation to stop them.

There is an obligation for the potus to refrain from obstructing intelligence commiittes

Talk about an oxymoron.

When the "intelligence committees" are unconstitutional, criminal craphats, it's the POTUS' obligation to stop them.

I won't hold my breath in anything but obstruction when it comes to this administrations! Supposedly Yates isn't be kept from speaking, but we all know Trump & his people would rather she go away & stay out of this drama! :321: :ack-1: :blahblah:

Talk about an oxymoron.

I won't hold my breath in anything but obstruction when it comes to this administrations! Supposedly Yates isn't be kept from speaking, but we all know Trump and his people would rather she go away and stay out of this drama! :321: :ack-1: :blahblah:

If your definition of "obstruction" is "criminals will be prosecuted and blocked" then yeah, I guess he's an obstructionist.

Talk about an oxymoron.

I won't hold my breath in anything but obstruction when it comes to this administrations! Supposedly Yates isn't be kept from speaking, but we all know Trump and his people would rather she go away and stay out of this drama! :321: :ack-1: :blahblah:

If your definition of "obstruction" is "criminals will be prosecuted and blocked" then yeah, I guess he's an obstructionist.

Are you suggesting that Sally Yates is a criminal?

Here's what happened ...

Yates and her legal team explained to the White House lawyers that they didn't accept that she was bound by any claim of privilege, and that she was going to testify anyway, at which point, the White House and Devin Nunes folded like cheap lawn chairs and canceled the hearings entirely.

Lesson; Don't fuck with Sally Yates.

Talk about an oxymoron.

Here's what happened ...

Yates and her legal team explained to the White House lawyers that they didn't accept that she was bound by any claim of privilege, and that she was going to testify anyway, at which point, the White House and Devin Nunes folded like cheap lawn chairs and canceled the hearings entirely.

Well, that begs the question. WTF could Yates really know that is so damaging to cause the WH to shut down Nunes committee? (and they did shut it down and don't believe for a minute that Nunes isn't acting without the WH instructions) So what if Flynn didn't disclose all he should have. Trump fired him. That should be the end of the story.

Something smells very much like a dead fish here.

Talk about an oxymoron.

Here's what happened ...

Well, that begs the question. WTF could Yates really know that is so damaging to cause the WH to shut down Nunes committee? (and they did shut it down and don't believe for a minute that Nunes isn't acting without the WH instructions) So what if Flynn didn't disclose all he should have. Trump fired him. That should be the end of the story.

Something smells very much like a dead fish here.

The cover-up is usually the bigger crime, but I'm not sure this time! Trump got all this started with idiotic TWEETS accusing Obama of wiretapping "the tower!" Instead of backing down and apologizing, he decides as always to double down and keep it going until it's now blowing up in his face! I have little to no sympathy for the country since he showed his "pure ass" well before the election and we still installed him in that chair! I thought I had seen and heard it all, but I'm finally Gawd-smacked we're in this state of affairs with a juvenile delinquent with access to the launch codes! We've survived so much in the past; not sure this time! Only a handful of Republicans have stood up to him so far; most being quite gutless and embarrassing themselves trying to defend and explain what he says and does! More power to them and "save us all!" :beer: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back