Trump Says Why Bother?

Baloney.

Trump said he would make a deal with China...no deal.
He said he would make a deal with NK...no deal.
He said he would get an infrastructure deal...no deal.
He said he would get a new and better Obamacare 'deal'...no deal.
He said he would get a new NAFTA that was WAY better..he got one and it ain't..it's better in some small ways but it is actually worse in some significant ways for America.

He did not say he would 'try'...he said he 'would' make these deals.

Trump is a TERRIBLE negotiator.

Or he could do it like Obama, give the other side of the table everything they want...and then some...and then you all can brag about all the deals Obama got done.
:rolleyes:
No wonder you hate Obama. That’s what your far right pundits were drilling into your brain? Do you still think he was born in Kenya, too?

Obvious Troll is obvious....again
Iran surrendered many things, as verified to this day by the other parties in the deal and even the Trump administration. I think Trump cannot make any deals because he doesn’t know how they’re supposed to work.

The Iranian mullahs didn't surrender shit. In fact they continued with their "death to America, the great satan" bullshit even before Trump won.
So you have never learned anything about this topic. Not surprising.

After a 20 minute meeting with Pelosi/Schumer, Trump announces that working with the Democrats is impossible under current circumstances.

Links forthcoming.
Author of The Art of the Deal, ladies and gentlemen

This essentially shuts down any legislation proffered by the Democrats.

Which means they're done and gone in the next election. This hands the republicans super majorities in both houses plus the Whitehouse. This leaves only what few demodummies not up re election behind to be picked off and censured till they too are all gone in the following election. Stick a fork in em because they're done. It's all over now but the floorshow that will be the 2020 election. I can hardly wait to watch em bawl.
^ totally delusional

If anyone is is familiar with delusion it's you clowns. Hell you still can't come to grips with the 2016 election.

After a 20 minute meeting with Pelosi/Schumer, Trump announces that working with the Democrats is impossible under current circumstances.

Links forthcoming.

This essentially shuts down any legislation proffered by the Democrats.

Which means they're done and gone in the next election. This hands the republicans super majorities in both houses plus the Whitehouse. This leaves only what few demodummies not up re election behind to be picked off and censured till they too are all gone in the following election. Stick a fork in em because they're done. It's all over now but the floorshow that will be the 2020 election. I can hardly wait to watch em bawl.
^ totally delusional

If anyone is is familiar with delusion it's you clowns. Hell you still can't come to grips with the 2016 election.
We’ve come to grips with it quite well. Trump has been made totally unable to pass legislation or negotiate his untenable deals. His people are in prison for crimes. His executive actions can be overturned in a matter of days. Russia will be unable to factor into the next election as much as they did in 2016.

Last edited:

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short
upload_2019-5-22_13-32-48.png

Links forthcoming.

One of the biggest lessons in the Art of the Deal is to be willing to walk away.

If the libs don't want infrastructure, Trump can't force them to accept it.

The art of the deal is to listen respectfully, and to find common ground. Trump's style is belligerent and bellicose followed by Brinkmanship.

President Trump quickly determined there was no common ground with Chuck and Nancy because they weren't serious in getting to work. So the meeting was ended.

LIAR ^^^

Links forthcoming.

One of the biggest lessons in the Art of the Deal is to be willing to walk away.

The art of the deal is to listen respectfully, and to find common ground. Trump's style is belligerent and bellicose followed by Brinkmanship.

President Trump quickly determined there was no common ground with Chuck and Nancy because they weren't serious in getting to work. So the meeting was ended.

LIAR ^^^

Apparently, you didn't listen when the President came out of the meeting. All that Chuck and Nancy wanted to do was to investigate him. They didn't want to do the infrastructure and there was no way to force them into it.

Links forthcoming.

Says the statist goon who allegedly spent a career waving a gun in the face of anyone who didn't cooperate.

Links forthcoming.

Part of making deals is knowing when to tell intransigent jerks to fuck off.

LOL, ^^^ seems Odd Dude has expressed an opinion based on personal experience, being told to fuck off a number of times.
Or walked away from assholes trying to rip him off, only to get a better deal the nest week...But WTF would a paid goon of The State know about negotiating, in the absence of the ability to accost and assault anyone who didn't do what he said?

Links forthcoming.

You were not in the meeting. So you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what went on.

All you have is Trump's word...and his word means squat.

Trump Lies

Links forthcoming.
I bet when you buy a car the dealers love to see you coming in, knowing you will not leave until they’ve sold you a hunk of junk.

LIAR ^^^

Apparently, you didn't listen when the President came out of the meeting. All that Chuck and Nancy wanted to do was to investigate him. They didn't want to do the infrastructure and there was no way to force them into it.
That isn't what happened or even what Trump said happened. He admitted he didn't have anything to do with the meeting because he was PISSED. His EXACT words (and I made sure it was his exact words):

I came here to do a meeting on infrastructure with Democrats—not really thinking they wanted to do infrastructure or anything else except investigate. And I just saw that Nancy Pelosi just before our meeting made a statement that the President of the United States is engaged in a cover up. Well, it turns out I'm the most -- and I think most of you would agree with this --I am the most transparent President probably in the history of this country…..

… instead of walking happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people who just said I was doing a cover up. I don't do cover-ups….

I walked into the room, and I told Senator Schumer, Speaker Pelosi, "I want to do infrastructure. I want to do it more than you want to do it; I'd be really good at that, that's what I do. But you know what—you can't do it under these circumstances. Get these phony investigations over with."

...So when they get everything done, I'm all set to--let's get infrastructure, let's get drug prices down….in the meantime we are doing tremendous work without them…

So he wasn't expecting to actually work on infrastructure anyway, and then Pelosi's statement came out and made him angry, so he walked into the room and told them "you can't do it under these circumstances. Get these phony investigations over with and when they get everything done I'm all set to -- let's get infrastructure, let's get drug prices down..."

This wasn't a meeting where the Democrats didn't have good ideas This was a meeting where the President walked in and said "I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL YOU QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME."

Last edited:

LIAR ^^^

That isn't what happened or even what Trump said happened. He admitted he didn't have anything to do with the meeting because he was PISSED. His EXACT words (and I made sure it was his exact words):

I came here to do a meeting on infrastructure with Democrats—not really thinking they wanted to do infrastructure or anything else except investigate. And I just saw that Nancy Pelosi just before our meeting made a statement that the President of the United States is engaged in a cover up. Well, it turns out I'm the most -- and I think most of you would agree with this --I am the most transparent President probably in the history of this country…..

… instead of walking happily into a meeting, I walk in to look at people who just said I was doing a cover up. I don't do cover-ups….

I walked into the room, and I told Senator Schumer, Speaker Pelosi, "I want to do infrastructure. I want to do it more than you want to do it; I'd be really good at that, that's what I do. But you know what—you can't do it under these circumstances. Get these phony investigations over with."

...So when they get everything done, I'm all set to--let's get infrastructure, let's get drug prices down….in the meantime we are doing tremendous work without them…

So he wasn't expecting to actually work on infrastructure anyway, and then Pelosi's statement came out and made him angry, so he walked into the room and told them "you can't do it under these circumstances. Get these phony investigations over with and when they get everything done I'm all set to -- let's get infrastructure, let's get drug prices down..."

This wasn't a meeting where the Democrats didn't have good ideas This was a meeting where the President walked in and said "I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL YOU QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME."

He knew of Pelosi's accusation before the meeting. That's when he decided to dump the meeting and tell them where they could put it.

IG's report is forthcoming. Barr and Durham are digging away like Dr. Grant.

Soon, the heads will begin rolling bumpity-bumpity-bump. :113:

The thing here is that there really isn't a basis for Chuck and Nancy to work with President Trump on Rx costs at this point in time, as long as they are calling him a criminal.

They will never be able to sell Trump's Tremendous Rx Program to their masses, as long as Trump is being portrayed as Al Capone.

Suppose, just for a sec, that Trump were to show Chuck and Nancy a fabulous program. How would they possibly be able to stand with him for the signatures for Trump Care and hail the President, with impeachment pending?

It isn't going to happen, they aren't interested in bipartisanship.

Somewhere AOC is smirking as time runs out on Nancy....next election will arrive and Nancy will have big fat goose egg to show for last 2 yrs.

Trump rejects Pelosi allegations of ‘cover-up’ in fiery Rose Garden statement, after infrastructure meeting with Dem leaders cut short

And who can blame him????

I don't understand how has he put up with all these rubbish for all this time....his patience and self restraint must be huge.

May GOD Bless him and guide President Trump always!

Forum List

Back