Trump says We Have Much Better Weapons than Russia

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't call them bumbling idiots though[/QUOTE]

Obviously they were able to develop a nuclear program but

Still I was referring to nuclear accidents such as Chernobyl, sinking of a nuclear submarine, Issues with the Mayak power plant incident,

The Tsar bomb in 1961 is said to be the most powerful H bomb built and tested. So terrify that even sane people say that it is not where we want to go let keep with less powerful but powerful enough

The arms race to build a more powerful bomb how ridiculous is that.

Testing on your own land and blow it up, of course then they discovered islands would be better

I am just saying and it is hypothetical but if the US and Russia were to nuke it out
centuries from now the survivors would still be theorizing about how the dinosaurs became extinct and now have the question of how certain nations became extinct

I wouldn't call them bumbling idiots though[/QUOTE]

Still I was referring to nuclear accidents such as Chernobyl, sinking of a nuclear submarine, Issues with the Mayak power plant incident,

The Tsar bomb in 1961 is said to be the most powerful H bomb built and tested. So terrify that even sane people say that it is not where we want to go let keep with less powerful but powerful enough

Testing on your own land and blow it up, of course then they discovered islands would be better

I am just saying and it is hypothetical but if the US and Russia were to nuke it out
centuries from now the survivors would still be theorizing about how the dinosaurs became extinct and now have the question of how certain nations became extinct[/QUOTE]

?
A little early to be smoking crack?

Probably because you didn't sign up .

Now do your duty and enlist Rambo.

Way too old. :biggrin:

So Rambo is pussy?
Sly Stallone is a pussy.

No your the pussy you didn't serve our country, rambo
The military is for losers and homos.

What the fuck ?

You first bitch America hasn't won a warm since WWII

And didn't serve Rambo?

I wouldn't call them bumbling idiots though

centuries from now the survivors would still be theorizing about how the dinosaurs became extinct and now have the question of how certain nations became extinct[/QUOTE]

?
A little early to be smoking crack?[/QUOTE]

You tell me

I wouldn't call them bumbling idiots though

centuries from now the survivors would still be theorizing about how the dinosaurs became extinct and now have the question of how certain nations became extinct

?
A little early to be smoking crack?[/QUOTE]

You tell me[/QUOTE]

Einstein said it best brother..

i-know-not-with-what-weapons-world-war-iii-will-32682257.png

hahahha
I provided evidence for my claim--you provided NOTHING for your claim
hahahahah--YOURS is the ''non-response''
I'm not sure what is more sad, that you think telling someone to read a book is evidence or that you're crowing over having provided that.

He is not that intelligent and has his finger on the trigger
Hype much?

As far as I can see, President Trump is doing, what should have been done years and decades ago....why should he use military force?
Has he indicated so? the answer is no

Trump does the exact right thing: he hits the Chinese where they're vunerable and that is trade....two birds, one stone...simple as...as for previous presidents: NONE of the past three ones deserve any credit for securing the nation....worst of all was Obummer the ****...8 years in office and the only thing he ever got done was his cooperate dick sucking called obummer care, while he let China rape the US...not funny

......in Afghanistan the general policy is to rotate WHOLE units--not individuals as they did in Nam--plain and simple FACT
so what? what is the point of your argument?
So, you rotate the whole unit out...fine...and rotate a new, fresh unexperienced one in...that's (as far as your initial argument goes) even WORSE!
Cause now, NO ONE has experience in the whole unit.....but here is, where the "rotate system argument" falls apart..cause frankly, it doesn't have that effect now, does it?

And that's what I was trying to tell you this whole fucking time! Geez!

Sly Stallone is a pussy.

What the fuck ?

And didn't serve Rambo?

Too many losers and homos for me.

Scared boi?
No, just don't need to waste my time marching around like a homo.

What the fuck ?

And didn't serve Rambo?

Scared boi?

So your an arm chair Quarter back like Trump.

Got it ****

What the fuck ?

And didn't serve Rambo?

Scared boi?

Got it ****
What was your favourite part of the service, showering?

What the fuck ?

And didn't serve Rambo?

Scared boi?

Got it ****

My favorite part was you newbies sucking my..

Big toe ..

Scared boi?

Got it ****

My favorite part was you newbies sucking my..

Big toe ..
See? I told you it was for homos. :lol:

Forum List

Back