Trump says U.S. very close to creating coronavirus vaccine

Trump is a brilliant businessman, actually he is just a brilliant man in general -- I am sure he has looked at the research data and he was able to accurately access that a cure was near.......he has been right about everything so far.....I shall trust in his divine wisdom

And if he is wrong about a cure in the near future -- blame the scientists who lied to him

US biotech firm Moderna has shipped an experimental coronavirus vaccine to US government researchers just six weeks after it started working on the immunization.

Initial trials of the potential vaccine could begin in April, but the process of testing and approvals would last at least a year.

Moderna touts possible coronavirus vaccine mRNA-1273 - CNN
Stock soaring
There will be a huge market for the vaccine.

Harvard epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch told The Wall Street Journal that "it's likely we'll see a global pandemic" of coronavirus, with 40 to 70 percent of the world's population likely to be infected this year.

Harvard scientist: coronavirus pandemic likely will infect 40-70% of world this year

I'm scared to go to NYC.

What will the price be for a dose?? You know how the greedy healthcare is in the USA.
How much did the greedy healthcare system charge you for a flu shot?

It is $85,000 for hep med. Same hep medicine cost $10,000 overseas. Look at the price of insulin. Can't pay...die!
So you say you are old but you have no insurance?

Trump is a brilliant businessman, actually he is just a brilliant man in general -- I am sure he has looked at the research data and he was able to accurately access that a cure was near.......he has been right about everything so far.....I shall trust in his divine wisdom

And if he is wrong about a cure in the near future -- blame the scientists who lied to him
In other words, you have no idea what he said but you are opposed to it.

Lordy how I love you MW - We're no closer to a vaccine for Coronavirus than we are putting a man on Mars.

Gateway Pundit? Yep - You and Trump are a whole lotta "fun". :)
US biotech firm Moderna has shipped an experimental coronavirus vaccine to US government researchers just six weeks after it started working on the immunization.

Initial trials of the potential vaccine could begin in April, but the process of testing and approvals would last at least a year.

Stock soaring

Harvard epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch told The Wall Street Journal that "it's likely we'll see a global pandemic" of coronavirus, with 40 to 70 percent of the world's population likely to be infected this year.

Harvard scientist: coronavirus pandemic likely will infect 40-70% of world this year

Yikes, if that's the case, we can kiss EVERYTHING goodbye.
Why? The virus has only a 2.3% mortality rate. Most people experience COVID-19 like a bad cold and they shake it off.

The flu kills about 50,000 Americans a year.

Relax.

The 24 hour news media outlets are hyping the bejeesus out of this because they have nothing else to talk about.

Trump Says U.S. 'Very Close’ To Creating Coronavirus Vaccine
President Trump on Tuesday said the United States is “very close to a vaccine” for the coronavirus that is sweeping the globe.

We told you the whole time this is to force vaccines to wait until they " FORCE" you.

nutrients and multiple health benefits - all in one bottle.
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
“We should not grant any manufacturer a blank check to monopolize a coronavirus vaccine or treatment developed with public, taxpayer support,” they go on to explain in the letter. ... These same taxpayer-funded entities are also supporting upwards of two-thirds of the current vaccine and drug efforts aimed at the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). "...

iu
The used snake oil salesman speaks and the gullible believe every word he says. :laugh:

President Trump on Tuesday said the United States is “very close to a vaccine” for the coronavirus that is sweeping the globe.

We told you the whole time this is to force vaccines to wait until they " FORCE" you.

“We should not grant any manufacturer a blank check to monopolize a coronavirus vaccine or treatment developed with public, taxpayer support,” they go on to explain in the letter. ... These same taxpayer-funded entities are also supporting upwards of two-thirds of the current vaccine and drug efforts aimed at the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). "...

iu
Trump is a lying SOB

Lordy how I love you MW - We're no closer to a vaccine for Coronavirus than we are putting a man on Mars.

Gateway Pundit? Yep - You and Trump are a whole lotta "fun". :)

Stock soaring

Why? The virus has only a 2.3% mortality rate. Most people experience COVID-19 like a bad cold and they shake it off.

Relax.

The 24 hour news media outlets are hyping the bejeesus out of this because they have nothing else to talk about.

2-3 die out of a 100 who contract it.

"Do you feel lucky, punk?".

These things also have a tendency to morph mortality wise.

Stock soaring

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

As I said, the flu kills about 50,000 Americans a year. It has a mortality rate of just under 2 percent. Why aren't you in a panic about that?

We will get used to COVID-19 the same way we have adjusted to the flu.

This looks like another candidate for Trump to pull out his Sharpie

Stock soaring

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

As I said, the flu kills about 50,000 Americans a year. It has a mortality rate of just under 2 percent. Why aren't you in a panic about that?

This may be just the first of new diseases we get hit by as the polar caps continue to melt.

Stock soaring

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

Not panicking.
I just put out information that people can use to encourage individual and social responsibility IN THE NAME OF PREVENTION while this virus is still unfolding.

There will eventually be a vaccine against COVID-19. Maybe a year from now.

There are several strains of flu which go around each year. When you get vaccinated against the flu, you are being vaccinated against the most prevalent one, not all of the strains.

About 10 percent of vaccinated people and 20 percent of non-vaccinated people catch one of the flu strains every year.

COVID-19 is in the same family as the common cold, and that is how most people experience it. Like with all viruses, it is most dangerous among the elderly, infants, and those with weakened immune systems.

However, if the Harvard epidemiologist is correct and 40 percent of the world is infected, which I doubt, that would result in about 70 million deaths worldwide.

By comparison, the flu pandemic of 1918 infected about one-third of the world's population, killing 20 to 50 million people. But the world's population was less than 2 billion people at the time, so that flu had a much higher mortality rate.

iu
Trump is a lying SOB
It's always fun to see a liar call someone a liar.

iu
Trump is a lying SOB
Drumpf is a funny guy.

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

Not panicking.
I just put out information that people can use to encourage individual and social responsibility IN THE NAME OF PREVENTION while this virus is still unfolding.
The best prevention is hand washing. Lucky for me, I am a semi-germophobe and already wash my hands at least ten times a day.

I wipe down shopping carts before I use them. I use paper towels to open the restroom doors at work. I started doing that a few years ago when my town was struck hard by a norovirus.

Norovirus is extremely contagious and it will stay contagious on a surface up to two weeks!

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

Not panicking.
The best prevention is hand washing. Lucky for me, I am a semi-germophobe and already wash my hands at least ten times a day.

I wipe down shopping carts before I use them. I use paper towels to open the restroom doors at work. I started doing that a few years ago when my town was struck hard by a norovirus.

Norovirus is extremely contagious and it will stay contagious on a surface up to two weeks!

That's great.
But this virus is also spread through the air in liquid droplets.

Relax.

Are you a scientist?

Not panicking.

That's great.
But this virus is also spread through the air in liquid droplets.
I'll try not to sneeze on you.

iu
Trump is a lying SOB
Drumpf is a funny guy.
Whoever the fuck drumpt is... is he in the room with you now?

iu
Trump is a lying SOB
Drumpf is a funny guy.
Whoever the fuck drumpt is... is he in the room with you now?
He was for a moment. I was watching CNN and Drumpf was lying about having the Corona virus handled. You didnt know that is his real name?

Forum List

Back