Trump says U.S. very close to creating coronavirus vaccine

Trump Says U.S. 'Very Close’ To Creating Coronavirus Vaccine
President Trump on Tuesday said the United States is “very close to a vaccine” for the coronavirus that is sweeping the globe.

We told you the whole time this is to force vaccines to wait until they " FORCE" you.

nutrients and multiple health benefits - all in one bottle.
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
“We should not grant any manufacturer a blank check to monopolize a coronavirus vaccine or treatment developed with public, taxpayer support,” they go on to explain in the letter. ... These same taxpayer-funded entities are also supporting upwards of two-thirds of the current vaccine and drug efforts aimed at the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). "...

iu
I am curious about your view, that it is some kind of plot to force people to take a vaccine. I am aware some few have suffered more from a vaccine than from the illness it was supposed to prevent or lessen effect of. Have you ever been harmed by a vaccine, or is it part of a belief system?

This virus is contagious but it is not a world wide killer flu like the Spanish flu was.

Most healthy people can survive it. Deaths are mostly in the elderly and weak immune systems that frequent die from any flu or respiratory disease.

China has a piss poor health system. Even it spread to the US there would not be massive deaths.

Of course it could mutate and become more dangerous.

More people get killed every night on the streets of Chicago than would die from the disease in the US.

Really? What’s 2 percent of 300 million? I had no idea that many people died on the Chicago streets in one night. Interesting.

Trump is a brilliant businessman, actually he is just a brilliant man in general -- I am sure he has looked at the research data and he was able to accurately access that a cure was near.......he has been right about everything so far.....I shall trust in his divine wisdom

And if he is wrong about a cure in the near future -- blame the scientists who lied to him

Please investigate how long it takes to produce a vaccine, in a large quantity, even after they decide which one to manufacture. Thank you

Trump is a brilliant businessman, actually he is just a brilliant man in general -- I am sure he has looked at the research data and he was able to accurately access that a cure was near.......he has been right about everything so far.....I shall trust in his divine wisdom

And if he is wrong about a cure in the near future -- blame the scientists who lied to him

Please investigate how long it takes to produce a vaccine, in a large quantity, even after they decide which one to manufacture. Thank you
The Atlantic had an interesting article on the Corona virus (Optimistically titled : You are likely to get Corona Virus) that spoke to length of time to make vaccine available in quantities needed and various view of it's optimism. (or lack there of?)You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus
Overall, if all pieces fell into place, Hatchett guesses it would be 12 to 18 months before an initial product could be deemed safe and effective. That timeline represents “a vast acceleration compared with the history of vaccine development,” he told me. But it’s also unprecedentedly ambitious. “Even to propose such a timeline at this point must be regarded as hugely aspirational,” he added.

Even if that idyllic year-long projection were realized, the novel product would still require manufacturing and distribution. “An important consideration is whether the underlying approach can then be scaled to produce millions or even billions of doses in coming years,” Hatchett said. Especially in an ongoing emergency, if borders closed and supply chains broke, distribution and production could prove difficult purely as a matter of logistics.

This virus is contagious but it is not a world wide killer flu like the Spanish flu was.

Most healthy people can survive it. Deaths are mostly in the elderly and weak immune systems that frequent die from any flu or respiratory disease.

China has a piss poor health system. Even it spread to the US there would not be massive deaths.

More people get killed every night on the streets of Chicago than would die from the disease in the US.

Really? What’s 2 percent of 300 million? I had no idea that many people died on the Chicago streets in one night. Interesting.

The common flu kills 35,000 Americans every year about 2 million worldwide. This is peanuts.

The exponential growth rate of this disease, the 9% death rate, and the one week incubation period in which most transmissions seem to occur, makes this a very deadly disease.

Dont kid yourself, this is already a pandemic is going to cause millions of deaths, mostly in the Third World.

It will take a while before the global economy completely recovers.

Bio-weapons should be punished with death sentences for their researchers. They cannot be adequately controlled.

I'd rather get it.... beat it with jewish penicillin and anti virals than take thier brand new vac

Ain't taking the vaccine

b3851b54e17f05bdd9deb986dd3c1b7a--messianic-judaism-jewish-food.jpg

They are the ones who created the virus. And so how are they going to remove the ones that knows about it. John McAfee who created the software virus. And remember he was the one whom created the cure. But before we never knew what a computer virus was.
Beside. Big Pharma is connected to all pharmaceutical companies in the world.

Pharmacia Merger | Pfizer

Pfizer to merge off-patent drug unit with Mylan, creating new drug giant

GSK Pfizer merger: Pharma giants are combining their consumer healthcare businesses - CNN

Billionaire George Soros' Fund Bought These 3 Pharma Stocks: Should You? | The Motley Fool

Is The 2019-nCoV Bio-weapon The Black Swan Event To Destroy Globalism?

3qjdse.gif

Eating GMO foods makes you acceptable to anything. That is why before GMO, we ate cancer causing chemicals on our foods without contracting cancer. Only those with weak immune systems was the only ones that contracted cancer. But now we have sickly people walking around ll sorts of health problems.
I'm guessing that they has told the Deep state's pack to stay away from GMO's. But some of them loves to eat like John Lewis and Elijah Cummings.
But if you all stays away from GMO's and consume lots of vitamin C. That man-made viruses and any other viruses will never take over your body. It's because your immune system doesn't have anything in its way from doing its job. But you can be a carrier without knowing it. Because your body doesn't accept the virus, doesn't means it will not latch onto us. We are all carriers of some type of diseases. We just don't know it because our bodies built up immunity from it taking over.
But most bioweapon is to lower our immunity so that we will be acceptable to any kinds germs that has been around us for ages. Remember, those with allergies or asthma has a lower immune system that cannot fight off the toxins in the air that most plants produce. But it is just the majority has built up an immunity to these toxins. That doesn't means that these toxins doesn't attached itself to us.
But I believe that GMO's is a bioweapon.

Forum List

Back