Trump says the three things he hates most are the world, health, and organization!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—At Tuesday’s White House CoronavirusTask Force briefing, Donald J. Trump said that the three things he hates the most are the world, health, and organization.​
“I hate the world, and I’ve always hated it,” he said. “The world is a horrible place because of all the horrible people in it. Any place that has Jim Acosta in it, I hate. The world is a disgrace.”​
“Coming in at No. 2 of things I hate would definitely be health,” he said. “For the past two months, it’s all I’ve been hearing about, health this, health that. I wish health would just disappear. We’re trying to make that happen very strongly.”​
“Finally, I’ve got to say that I hate organization,” he said. “Anyone who’s known me for any amount of time knows just how much I despise organization. Now, all of a sudden, governors, these beauties, are coming to me and asking me to organize everything. Well, it’s not gonna happen. For years before I got here, there was organization at the White House, and no one did anything about it. Well, now that I’m President, the federal government is getting out of the organization business.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—At Tuesday’s White House CoronavirusTask Force briefing, Donald J. Trump said that the three things he hates the most are the world, health, and organization.​
“I hate the world, and I’ve always hated it,” he said. “The world is a horrible place because of all the horrible people in it. Any place that has Jim Acosta in it, I hate. The world is a disgrace.”​
“Coming in at No. 2 of things I hate would definitely be health,” he said. “For the past two months, it’s all I’ve been hearing about, health this, health that. I wish health would just disappear. We’re trying to make that happen very strongly.”​
“Finally, I’ve got to say that I hate organization,” he said. “Anyone who’s known me for any amount of time knows just how much I despise organization. Now, all of a sudden, governors, these beauties, are coming to me and asking me to organize everything. Well, it’s not gonna happen. For years before I got here, there was organization at the White House, and no one did anything about it. Well, now that I’m President, the federal government is getting out of the organization business.”​

Okay. You should donate your stimulus check to the Clinton Foundation that does "partner" with WHO. That'll show him.

Okay. You should donate your stimulus check to the Clinton Foundation that does "partner" with WHO. That'll show him.

You should have figured out now that Donnie just needed another scapegoat for his massive FUBAR. Great time to defund WHO in the face of a worldwide pandemic eh? Guess he's trying to get even MORE blood on his hands!

You should have figured out now that Donnie just needed another scapegoat for his massive FUBAR. Great time to defund WHO in the face of a worldwide pandemic eh? Guess he's trying to get even MORE blood on his hands!

like almost every country on the planet has this virus. Not Trump's fault or fubar.

like almost every country on the planet has this virus. Not Trump's fault or fubar.

The virus itself is not Toddler in Chief's fault. The pathetic response in which he dithered away the entire month of February and his ongoing refusal to admit that without a national testing program and spearheading a widespread contact tracing program IS.

Hey, you listen to Trump. I'll pass and listen to what 90% or better of doctors and scientists have to say.

The virus itself is not Toddler in Chief's fault. The pathetic response in which he dithered away the entire month of February and his ongoing refusal to admit that without a national testing program and spearheading a widespread contact tracing program IS.

Hey, you listen to Trump. I'll pass and listen to what 90% or better of doctors and scientists have to say.

You can listen to whomever you want. HE however didn't waste the entire month of February. He spent part of it kicking Nancy's ass at the wasted impeachment trial.

You can listen to whomever you want. HE however didn't waste the entire month of February. He spent part of it kicking Nancy's ass at the wasted impeachment trial.

Ya, poor Fat Impeached Donny. That'll be his legacy. Well, that and trillions of additional debt, loss of every ally we used to have, and the awesome Trumpvirus-19

I know this is Political Satire but it almost sounds like you are being serious. You are joking, aren't you?

I know this is Political Satire but it almost sounds like you are being serious. You are joking, aren't you?

My last post wasn't joking. Defunding WHO in the midst of a worldwide pandemic is like slashing your own tires because you're mad that you'll be late to work.

Forum List

Back