Trump says Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic'

Putting all the standard left right talking points aside as I understand it Ryan's will eventually balance the budget. You may not like they way it does it but does anyone else at this time have a plan that can say the same?

Ryan's budget napkin has laid out a goal of balancing the budget sometime in the late 2030s. The details of how exactly that will be achieved are still TBD.

Obama's "budget" got voted down 414-0

Dems are criminally negligent for going 3 years without a budget

Gee, Pubs have had a filibuster since 2/4/2010- what a coincidence! Moron dittoheads!!:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin:

You do understand that "payroll taxes" are the same thing as Social Security taxes, right, airhead?

And you also understand that your "all other taxes and fees" comment is meaningless, unless you are able to provide specifics, right, airhead?

Are you trying to tell everybody that "rich" people don't pay gasoline taxes or retail sales taxes or license plate fees or all of the other taxes and fees that everybody else pay?

You need to come out of your parent's basement more.

You're an idiot. Rich don't pay SS tax over $106 k, and yes they pay taxes and fees, but they're a helluva lot more non rich than rich, with your idiotic Pub dupe talking points.

And it's my basement, asshole LOL. And my 45' pool and tennis court. Pub dupes!!

You are right. There are a "helluva" lot more non-rich than rich. Which is precisely why it's unfair to place the majority of the tax burden on only a few people.

The government shouldnt be treating any of us differently because we make more or less money. We are all citizens, equal before the law. Our tax rate should remain the same regardless of how much money we make.

You don't like this because it:

1) You like trying to break people up into classes to divide us and gain power over us.
2) If everyone was taxed at an equal rate, you wouldn't be able to pull the wool over people. Everyone would be aware how oppressive the tax rate is.

Sure, dittohead. Let's see- under voodoo the Mega rich have almost tripled their wealth while the non rich and the country have gone to HELL, and taxes haven't been lower since the 20's and THAT Pub cronyism GREAT DEPRESSION. You're the perfect tool of the greedy asshole rich. Change the channel, MORON.:cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Ryan's budget napkin has laid out a goal of balancing the budget sometime in the late 2030s. The details of how exactly that will be achieved are still TBD.

Gee, Pubs have had a filibuster since 2/4/2010- what a coincidence! Moron dittoheads!!:cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin:

LOL

Bullshit!

LOL

You didnt pass a budget even when you had a vetoproof majority

Dems should be arrested for loitering

You're an idiot. Rich don't pay SS tax over $106 k, and yes they pay taxes and fees, but they're a helluva lot more non rich than rich, with your idiotic Pub dupe talking points.

And it's my basement, asshole LOL. And my 45' pool and tennis court. Pub dupes!!

You are right. There are a "helluva" lot more non-rich than rich. Which is precisely why it's unfair to place the majority of the tax burden on only a few people.

The government shouldnt be treating any of us differently because we make more or less money. We are all citizens, equal before the law. Our tax rate should remain the same regardless of how much money we make.

You don't like this because it:

1) You like trying to break people up into classes to divide us and gain power over us.
2) If everyone was taxed at an equal rate, you wouldn't be able to pull the wool over people. Everyone would be aware how oppressive the tax rate is.

Sure, dittohead. Let's see- under voodoo the Mega rich have almost tripled their wealth while the non rich and the country have gone to HELL, and taxes haven't been lower since the 20's and THAT Pub cronism GREAT DEPRESSION. You're the perfect tool of the greedy asshole rich. Change the channel, MORON.:cuckoo::cuckoo::badgrin::badgrin:
A redo of the 20s, leading to the Depression. You got that right. :clap2:

Last edited:

LOL

Bullshit!

LOL

You didnt pass a budget even when you had a vetoproof majority

Dems should be arrested for loitering

Well, we didn't have a filibusterproof majority in the Senate until 7/7/2010, so wrong AGAIN, dittohead. LOL Dupes should have their citizenship stripped they're such goofball morons. Oh the pub Propaganda machine told you Dems had a veto proof majority (?????) for two years, and it was less than 6 months? MORON. LOL!!:cuckoo::badgrin:

Putting all the standard left right talking points aside as I understand it Ryan's will eventually balance the budget. You may not like they way it does it but does anyone else at this time have a plan that can say the same?

You understand a lot of Pub BS propaganda. But shhhh! It's how we got a Dem for the first time EVER last year. Political SUICIDE LOL

What I understand is no where in your response did you point out another plan that will balance the budget why is that? For the record this is a rhetorical question so don't strain yourself trying to come with a real response or even a standard talking point.

The Dem plan is to have a complete recovery and prosperity NOT based on another Pub deregulation and cronyism bubble, with pollution and screwing America thrown in lol.

Well, assuming Romney embraces Ryan's budget - and even more so if he picks Ryan to run as veep - we're sure as hell gonna find out if the Donald is right. The people deserve clear distinctions on which to base their voting decisions, and here it comes.

Yes
We can have irresponsible pander to the masses spend spend spend under the Dems or we can have some version of fiscal responsibility under the GOP.
I hope people are smart enough to opt for the second.

Forum List

Back