Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment

Weak, as in a person. You whine like crazy, man.
You live the last 32+ years of persecution and see how you would interact. You know nothing of what I've lived, been on my own since I was a teen due to lies. You couldn't fathom what I've seen and the stances I have taken at great personal cost. So continue to be "strong", we define the word completely different I think...

Last edited:
You live the last 32+ years of persecution and see how you would interact. You know nothing of what I've lived, been on my own snce I was a teen due to lies. You couldn't fathom what I've seen and the stances I have taken at great personal cost. So continue to be "strong", we define the word completely different I think...
Hurt feelings added.

Hurt feelings added.
Nothing anyone on this could ssy or two could surpass.what I have already experienced but exponentially worse. Don't worry about hurt feelings. It would be great if people accessed me fairly based on years of communication rather than an agenda or bias.

Nothing anyone on this could ssy or two could surpass.what I have already experienced but exponentially worse. Don't worry about hurt feelings. It would be great if people accessed me fairly based on years of communication rather than an agenda or bias.
Poor little one added.

I can reveal this without betraying a confidence, so.......well, my own avatar also was crying as he watched that arraignment. He was bent over on the couch with tears streaming down his face. His body apparently wracked with convulsions.

I'm sorta mildly sure he was in an intense emotional moment. Probably rooted somewhere in his long skepticisms over Humpety Trumpety.

I am dead solid positively convinced of that.

I think.

I haven't posted much in politics for awhile. Errr, is this true? Did it really happen? Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment.
Former President Trump said in a new interview that police officers and employees at the Manhattan court house were in tears at the sight of the former president appearing for his arraignment.

“And I’ll tell you, people were crying, people that worked there — professionally work there — that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody,” he told Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Tuesday night.

“It’s a tough, tough place,” Trump continued. “And, they were crying, they were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry,’ they’d say, ‘2024 sir,’ and tears were pouring down. I’ve never seen anything like that.
The fact is that the officers were smiling and giving secret thumbs up behind Trump's back.

I haven't posted much in politics for awhile. Errr, is this true? Did it really happen? Trump says police officers, court employees were ‘crying’ at his arraignment.
Former President Trump said in a new interview that police officers and employees at the Manhattan court house were in tears at the sight of the former president appearing for his arraignment.

“And I’ll tell you, people were crying, people that worked there — professionally work there — that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody,” he told Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview that aired Tuesday night.

“It’s a tough, tough place,” Trump continued. “And, they were crying, they were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry,’ they’d say, ‘2024 sir,’ and tears were pouring down. I’ve never seen anything like that.
His stench was overwhelming.

"They said ‘I’m sorry,’ they’d say, ‘2024 sir,’ and tears were pouring down..."

Funny that poster Canadian mentions the "sir" tell.

Professional fact-checker, Daniel Dale, has noted Trump's use of the word "sir".

To wit:

"Dale wrote in The Washington Post last year how “you can almost sense when a lie is coming” after listening to Trump “long enough.”
“If Trump tells a story in which an unnamed person calls him ‘sir,’ it’s probably invented,” said the former reporter for The Toronto Star.
“If Trump claims he has set a record, he probably hasn’t. If Trump cites any number at all, the real number is usually smaller.”

Also, this by Dale:
"I’ve fact-checked every word Trump has uttered since his inauguration. I can tell you that if this President relays an anecdote in which he
has someone referring to him as “sir,” then some major component of the anecdote is very likely to be wrong.
Lots of people do call Trump “sir,” of course. But the word seems to pop into his head more frequently when he is inventing or exaggerating
a conversation than when he is faithfully relaying one.
A “sir” is a flashing red light that he is speaking from his imagination rather than his memory.

In poker parlance, it’s a tell.

Trump has told false “sir” stories on all manner of subjects: health care, the Middle East, the courts, unions and – just last week – both tariffs and social media.
But no genre of Trump story is more reliably sir-heavy than his collection of suspiciously similar tales about macho men breaking into tears of gratitude in his presence."

Forum List

Back