Trump Says Nancy Pelosi’s Teeth ‘Falling Out of Her Mouth’

Never stop and never give in, Mister President. You are the President we long waited for.

:laughing0301:

"President Donald Trump mocked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday for “her teeth falling out of her mouth” during a press conference last week.

Trump commented on a video clip highlighted by Rep. Mark Meadows featuring a reporter asking Pelosi why Democrats did not charge Trump with the crime of bribery.

“Because it wasn’t true,” Meadows pointed out on Twitter.

“Because Nancy’s teeth were falling out of her mouth, and she didn’t have time to think!” Trump added on Twitter:

Because Nancy’s teeth were falling out of her mouth, and she didn’t have time to think! Mark Meadows on Twitter

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 15, 2019.."

Donald Trump: Nancy Pelosi's Teeth 'Falling Out of Her Mouth' | Breitbart
Love that man. I'd say whatever I wanted bout her too if she were trying to get herself installed as Emperor.

No wonder the world leaders laugh at him.

Putins' smile is all that matters to Trumpybear.

Nauseating Nancy was just caught in another lie just The Other Day.

When you are senile, lying becomes harder to pull off.

Never stop and never give in, Mister President. You are the President we long waited for.

:laughing0301:

"President Donald Trump mocked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday for “her teeth falling out of her mouth” during a press conference last week.

Trump commented on a video clip highlighted by Rep. Mark Meadows featuring a reporter asking Pelosi why Democrats did not charge Trump with the crime of bribery.

“Because it wasn’t true,” Meadows pointed out on Twitter.

“Because Nancy’s teeth were falling out of her mouth, and she didn’t have time to think!” Trump added on Twitter:

Because Nancy’s teeth were falling out of her mouth, and she didn’t have time to think! Mark Meadows on Twitter

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 15, 2019.."

Donald Trump: Nancy Pelosi's Teeth 'Falling Out of Her Mouth' | Breitbart

that was an impeachable offense you know? I'm sure they will add it to the list but I cant figure out with all that money, why doesnt she just get dental implants?

Forum List

Back