Trump says Muslims are calling him to thank him

Thousands and thousands of Muslims no doubt.

Ever notice that when he disparages one group, he says that he has friends in that same group?

He said that the Mexicans were invading the border and were rapists, but then said that some of them could be good people.

He's done that a lot. Why are people still listening to him?

Donald Trump: 'I'm doing good for the Muslims' - CNNPolitics.com

He says one of the most important Muslims in the Middle East called to tell him his policies were right on target. Ahhhh, didn't have a name. BUT IT IS THE TRUTH!

Is this man mentally retarded? And the RW loons gobble his lies up like candy.

Actually this man does have a name, his name is Joe King, and he's a well respected Muslim.

In other news, Trump is planning on changing his name to Don Keigh.

Donald Trump: 'I'm doing good for the Muslims' - CNNPolitics.com

He says one of the most important Muslims in the Middle East called to tell him his policies were right on target. Ahhhh, didn't have a name. BUT IT IS THE TRUTH!

Is this man mentally retarded? And the RW loons gobble his lies up like candy.

Actually this man does have a name, his name is Joe King, and he's a well respected Muslim.

In other news, Trump is planning on changing his name to Don Keigh.

I needed that laugh! :banana:

trump should be advised NOT to accept gifts of food from his new admirers----or invitations to tea

Ever notice that when he disparages one group, he says that he has friends in that same group?

He said that the Mexicans were invading the border and were rapists, but then said that some of them could be good people.

Link to the 'Mexican' part?

People listen to Trump because he is COLORFUL------and he speaks to the GUT

PS----now that I think about it------HILLARY IS DAMNED BORING

PS----now that I think about it------HILLARY IS DAMNED BORING

And her voice causes me to shudder.

trump should be advised NOT to accept gifts of food from his new admirers----or invitations to tea

Secretary:"Mister Trump, a gentleman named Abzari on the phone. he would like to arrange a meeting with you, alone, in his apartment."

Trump: "I wonder what he wants."

Secretary: Not sure, but he insisted no body guards, or as he termed them, 'witnesses.'

You know, when Salaman Rushdie spoke out against Islam in his book "The Satanic Verses", the imams in the ME issued a fatwah against him and called for his death.

I wonder if something like that is going to happen to Donald the Chump? He has basically smeared the whole religion of Islam with his comments.

You know, when Salaman Rushdie spoke out against Islam in his book "The Satanic Verses", the imams in the ME issued a fatwah against him and called for his death.

I wonder if something like that is going to happen to Donald the Chump? He has basically smeared the whole religion of Islam with his comments.
Someone should dare him to wear a Mohammed t-shirt.

I like it. Show a picture of Mohammed on the t-shirt saying "Make America Great Again".

I wonder how long it would take for the fatwah?

Forum List

Back