Trump Says He WILL Testify to Mueller Under Oath

Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances

it helps when it's time for the plea bargain.
You think this will keep Mueller out of Gitmo or the gallows? Maybe
Cool. Maybe we can end this nonsense.
It wouldn't. If they don't get the answers they like, the haters would just insist he's lying or Mueller's corrupt, or something. We saw their idiocy about his health and their insistence on believing someone who didn't examine Trump over someone who did. They are impervious to facts, reason and logic.

but what about those that don't support trump?

What's your point?
The ones that lose except who is the President.

try that again in english this time

I did its spell check. :)

Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances

It wouldn't. If they don't get the answers they like, the haters would just insist he's lying or Mueller's corrupt, or something. We saw their idiocy about his health and their insistence on believing someone who didn't examine Trump over someone who did. They are impervious to facts, reason and logic.

What's your point?

You speakee Engrish?

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Redundant. "Under oath" or not, it is a crime to lie to the FBI/Federal authorities, punishable by prison time.

He should fire his lawyers. Even with nothing to hide, that's terrible legal advice, especially when facing a politically-hostile prosecutor.

His lawyers are probably red-in-the-face pissed right now and hiding under their desks. It wasn't a planned statement. It was Trump talking off the cuff.

"Mr. Trump spoke with reporters in the doorway of his chief of staff’s office, an impromptu news conference before he departed for the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland."

I'll believe it when I see it.

Trump Says He Is Willing to Speak Under Oath to Mueller

>>>>

What's your point?

rpirb.jpg

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Redundant. "Under oath" or not, it is a crime to lie to the FBI/Federal authorities, punishable by prison time.

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

So now you believe him and why?

I'm not arguing with you or saying you're wrong. I'm making an observation about Trump claiming, "I'll be under oath." It means nothing. Under oath or not if he lies it's a crime.

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?
Of course they would. He has lied over 2,000 documented times in the last year and they still support him.

Why is that a bigger question? We no hyperbole from out right deceit like with Obama/Gruber care, shovel ready jobs, Elizabeth Pocahontas warren, Eric holder, Louis lerner, Loretta lynch and Bill "with the tarmac meeting" ..hillary Clinton, the DNC rigging their primarys..

Of course they would. He has lied over 2,000 documented times in the last year and they still support him.

Did any of them cost me money Obama care did and the mandate tax?

Just received a Fox Newsletter a few minutes ago. How many are aware of the number of WH personnel who have talked to Mueller's people?

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

More than 20 White House personnel have voluntarily given interviews to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russia’s actions during the 2016 election, Fox News has learned.

A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

According to a summary of records and witness interviews reviewed by Fox News, 17 campaign employees -- plus 11 others affiliated with the campaign – also have spoken with Mueller’s team or congressional committees.

Among those who have been interviewed by Mueller's team, or are expected to be, include former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus; former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer; White House Communications Director Hope Hicks; and former White House adviser Steve Bannon.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

As reported by Trump alt left parasites with zero credibility.... :lol: .. sooo scary..

I'm sure the Great Douche will freely tell Mueller about ITS YUGE Electoral Win in 2016.
Without lying about it, with no numbers spewed. He could claim he won the Popular Vote
as well. That being the GOP/DOPers.100%, some 62 million plus...

TO get a smile and Laugh from Mueller.

btw: The Great Douche is spewing he's willing to do this under oath.
We know these Great Douche Games.
He won't do this interview without a subpoena.
Mueller can ask him questions about Real Estate transfers.
I'm sure Mueller already has a few buyers singing already.
Most of them after 1990 are money laundering Scams.

Last edited:

Why is that a bigger question? We no hyperbole from out right deceit like with Obama/Gruber care, shovel ready jobs, Elizabeth Pocahontas warren, Eric holder, Louis lerner, Loretta lynch and Bill "with the tarmac meeting" ..hillary Clinton, the DNC rigging their primarys..

A lie is a lie. It's a bigger question because why would you support a known liar? Just because the letter in front of his name? Out right deceit? You mean like saying climate change is a made up thing by China on twitter, only to say in a live Presidential debate he NEVER said it?

He also said he would be willing to answer questions under oath, but not until after asking whether Hillary Clinton, his 2016 campaign rival, has spoken under oath to the F.B.I. in the investigation into her use of a private email server while she served as secretary of state.

Well, that ends that.

I am wondering if he required a list of questions and a set of boundaries for questioning, but that is probably moot.

He won't be doing this.

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:

Forum List

Back