Trump Says He WILL Testify to Mueller Under Oath

Trump Says He Is Willing to Speak Under Oath to Mueller

WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Wednesday that he was willing to speak under oath to Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Mr. Trump said of talking to Mr. Mueller, ending months of speculation over whether he would submit to questions from the special counsel, who is also believed to be looking into whether the president sought to thwart the inquiry.

He should fire his lawyers. Even with nothing to hide, that's terrible legal advice, especially when facing a politically-hostile prosecutor.

He should fire his lawyers. Even with nothing to hide, that's terrible legal advice, especially when facing a politically-hostile prosecutor.

It leaves him open to be asked about ANYTHING...

And he has no idea what Mueller actually knows from Flynn, Bannon, and Popadolpolous. He could easily step on his dick.

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances

Cool. Maybe we can end this nonsense.
It wouldn't. If they don't get the answers they like, the haters would just insist he's lying or Mueller's corrupt, or something. We saw their idiocy about his health and their insistence on believing someone who didn't examine Trump over someone who did. They are impervious to facts, reason and logic.

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances

it helps when it's time for the plea bargain.
You think this will keep Mueller out of Gitmo or the gallows? Maybe
It wouldn't. If they don't get the answers they like, the haters would just insist he's lying or Mueller's corrupt, or something. We saw their idiocy about his health and their insistence on believing someone who didn't examine Trump over someone who did. They are impervious to facts, reason and logic.

but what about those that don't support trump?

The longer the Mueller witch hunt goes on the worse it looks for Democrats/fake news and the Washington swamp.

If I was Trump I continue playing alt. lefty Democrats and their parasite news for the gullible boobs that they are... just keep delaying but keep saying he'd gladly do it.... :popcorn:

They're oblivious to the obvious. We don't worry about them.

So the guy you call a liar now you believe him?

Lmfao..

He has been saying that since April..

I can not deny your logic.

What's your point?
The ones that lose accept who is the President.

His lawyers will probably keep him from doing so, if they are any good. Everyone knows Mueller would try to turn a mole hill into a mountain, that supports no collusion what so ever.

What's your point?
The ones that lose except who is the President.

try that again in english this time

Forum List

Back