Trump Says He WILL Testify to Mueller Under Oath

So now you believe him and why?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:

You laughing about American citizens that died under Obama's drones with out due process meaningless?

What a fucking horrible strawman. I'm laughing at you for saying Trump's lies are meaningless. You admit he is a liar, but you don't give a fuck.

They aren't lies if he really believes them.

Is there an over/under on number of times Trump will perjure himself yet?

I could get you to perjure yourself and I am just a second grade drop out..its not hard to do.... I read your post and remember them.
No you couldn’t.

Meanwhile:
Mueller: “Have you ever heard of a country called Russia?”
Trump: “Who me? What did you- Russia? Nope. Never heard of it. What is that? Did you see my inauguration crowd?”

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.

Hillary refused to speak under oath because she would have set the bible on fire that the was swearing on

Why do people continue to believe in the hoax that you swear to testify on a Bible? It violates the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment.

I have testified in federal court and there was no Bible.

Hollyweird is such a bad influence on us!

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

You laughing about American citizens that died under Obama's drones with out due process meaningless?

What a fucking horrible strawman. I'm laughing at you for saying Trump's lies are meaningless. You admit he is a liar, but you don't give a fuck.

They aren't lies if he really believes them.

You do have a huge point there, the left insist there is 57 genders and believe in them, we look at girls/ we look at our own ..

And think there is only two..a male and a female..

Hope Trump knows what he is getting in to

Our Presidents first reaction when cornered is to lie. When challenged on the lie, he doubles down

Mueller will eat him alive

Mueller is investigating a lie and most likely already knows it. Trump has nothing to fear.

Several Trump aides have already plead guilty

Doesn't seem to be a lie

No Trump aides have plead guilty, dumb ass! That's none, zero, nada, zilch!

Why do you make shit up?

Do you think we are THAT stupid? Remember, we are not liberals like you who eat crayons for breakfast!

Redundant. "Under oath" or not, it is a crime to lie to the FBI/Federal authorities, punishable by prison time.

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

Yes, they can be and his are.

0bama was as much bigger liar and his lies were not meaningless.

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.

Hillary refused to speak under oath because she would have set the bible on fire that the was swearing on

Why do people continue to believe in the hoax that you swear to testify on a Bible? It violates the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment.

I have testified in federal court and there was no Bible.

Hollyweird is such a bad influence on us!

So you say this is not true?

back-obama-bible.jpg
Vice+President+Biden+Holds+Senate+Ceremonial+29SlruEvjQpx.jpg
Sheldon+Whitehouse+Sandra+Thornton+Whitehouse+mQGlzcWCRPml.jpg

That's the biggest thing between Trump and obama, Trump fibbs every day, but when Obama lied, when Hillary or Bill lied they were HUGE..

Its like these fuck heads lived in their own world but when they spoke , they lied like hell..

That's the biggest thing between Trump and obama, Trump fibbs every day, but when Obama lied, when Hillary or Bill lied they were HUGE..

If the GOP could ever grow a spine and prosecute Hillary, 0bama and his corrupt administration, we'd see lies and fraud and deceit the likes of which have never been seen in first world countries.

He should fire his lawyers. Even with nothing to hide, that's terrible legal advice, especially when facing a politically-hostile prosecutor.
Trump is pulling a rope-a-dope, he will never actually testify under oath. He lies about everything. He also promised to show us his taxes. LOL Even Bush / Cheney never testified under oath about 9/11.

Trump lies too much

His people will never allow him under oath

He will find a way to blame Hillary

The longer the Mueller witch hunt goes on the worse it looks for Democrats/fake news and the Washington swamp.

If I was Trump I continue playing alt. lefty Democrats and their parasite news for the gullible boobs that they are... just keep delaying but keep saying he'd gladly do it.... :popcorn:
The release of "The Memo" may quite possibly bring the dossier-initiated witch hunt to a grinding halt and result ultimately in the incarceration of several if not many of its major proponents. The Memo will be studied in parallel with the scrutiny of the 'missing' 5 months of text messages between the two FBI lovebirds that contributed greatly to the shredding of the reputation of the FBI. Reports are that the DOJ has begun recovery of the 'missing' texts.

In time, the corruption of the upper echelons of the FBI and the DOJ will be exposed. Heads will roll and asses will be jailed. We all have front row seats.

Forum List

Back