Trump Says He WILL Testify to Mueller Under Oath

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.
Now? I can't imagine why he'd tell Mueller anything at all under any circumstances

I'm sure the Great Douche will freely tell Mueller about ITS YUGE Electoral Win in 2016.
Without lying about it, with no numbers spewed. He Could claim he won the Popular Vote
as well. That being the GOP/DOPers.100% some 62 million..

TO get a smile and Laugh from Mueller.

How would Trump have lied when California refuse to release their voter rolls? How could Mueller prove it?

Redundant. "Under oath" or not, it is a crime to lie to the FBI/Federal authorities, punishable by prison time.

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

So now you believe him and why?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:

You laughing about American citizens that died under Obama's drones with out due process meaningless?

Hope Trump knows what he is getting in to

Our Presidents first reaction when cornered is to lie. When challenged on the lie, he doubles down

Mueller will eat him alive

Our Presidents first reaction when cornered is to lie. When challenged on the lie, he doubles down

I think Trump should get advice from his best friend bill and Hillary, don't you think?

I don't write the news, nor do I get to tell Trump what to say. He said it, the news reported it, I posted it here.

So now you believe him and why?

I think the bigger question is why would you and his other supporters continue to support him if he lies on this like he's liked many times before?

Ecause he has done so many great things and his lies are meaningless. Unlike 0bama who lied for 8 years straight and people died.

Lies are meaningless? :lmao:

You laughing about American citizens that died under Obama's drones with out due process meaningless?

What a fucking horrible strawman. I'm laughing at you for saying Trump's lies are meaningless. You admit he is a liar, but you don't give a fuck.

Breaking on MSNBC, Bloomberg news is reporting Trump will testify to Mueller UNDER OATH. Will provide link when available.

Hillary refused to speak under oath because she would have set the bible on fire that the was swearing on

Hillary refused to speak under oath because she would have set the bible on fire that the was swearing on

As someone already said, when you talk to the FBI, you don't have to be under oath. Lying to an FBI agent during an investigation is illegal.

Hell if I was Trump they would be the first people to ask..bill and Hillary have been escaping the law for decades..they are like the modern day Bonnie and Clyde..

fcba40b27c77c4820f59cccad1ed5689--bonnie-and-clyde-costume-bonnie-and-clyde-.jpg

Mueller is investigating a lie and most likely already knows it. Trump has nothing to fear.

Horrible idea if true...he doesn't even need to speak to Mueller...Mueller has NOTHING and this witch hunt will end ASAP. I hope President Trump changes his mind. Mueller and his democrap pals will twist something President Trump says into a crime somehow...its what they do.

Mueller is investigating a lie and most likely already knows it. Trump has nothing to fear.

Trump has everything to fear, he is not 30 years old any more..he hyperboles to much, exaggerates to much...

I could destroy trump if he was under oath it wouldn't be easy to trick him into perjury..

Is there an over/under on number of times Trump will perjure himself yet?

I could get you to perjure yourself and I am just a second grade drop out..its not hard to do.... I read your post and remember them.

Just received a Fox Newsletter a few minutes ago. How many are aware of the number of WH personnel who have talked to Mueller's people?

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

More than 20 White House personnel have voluntarily given interviews to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russia’s actions during the 2016 election, Fox News has learned.

A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

According to a summary of records and witness interviews reviewed by Fox News, 17 campaign employees -- plus 11 others affiliated with the campaign – also have spoken with Mueller’s team or congressional committees.

Among those who have been interviewed by Mueller's team, or are expected to be, include former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus; former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer; White House Communications Director Hope Hicks; and former White House adviser Steve Bannon.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says
Mueller is building quite a case

Trump better be careful when he testifies

Several Trump aides have already plead guilty

Doesn't seem to be a lie

Several Trump aides have already plead guilty

Doesn't seem to be a lie

How many regean aids did? It was a shit load wasn't it and they never got to Regean or Bush sr..

Forum List

Back