Trump says "growth" will pay for the tax cuts... and here is how!

Actually we have almost 100 million not participating in the labor force, a number that is growing since Trump became president.
But only 5.5 million say they want a job now. That's what we were discussing. The number has always been growing...every President has set the record for number of people not in the labor force.

Except Trump!
Again... look at the FACTS...
Jan 2017 Under Obama his last report 01-2017 95.1 million.
Look at March 2017 94.2 million.
AGAIN Which number is larger of people not in Labor force?
Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 10.15.40 PM.png

We will need growth of 4.5% to come close to paying for this.
Have we ever even come close to that number for any length of time.
This is a pipe dream.

Maybe if they have huge border tax which I'm against it might work.

President Trump: Economic growth is going to pay for new tax cuts
Trump: Economic growth is going to pay for new tax cuts

So to those economically challenged people here are some FACTS to back up Trump's statement.
First of all understand why companies were hesitate to hire. Here are some actual statements!

They have realized that it’s very expensive to hire and very expensive to make a mistake, and they’re less willing to take a risk,” says Jeanne Branthover, managing partner of DHR International, an executive search firm. “Before 2007, my clients were hiring and firing and not thinking about it.”

So with Obamacare forcing more payments especially companies under 50 employees and the owner
NOT wanting to encounter higher expenses by hiring the 50th employee... because why?
.."it’s very expensive to hire and very expensive to make a mistake,

So how many people will be added because with Trump's loosening the rules and regulations, by lowering taxes, by encouraging repatriation of the nearly $3 Trillion offshore here are some of the contributions
to how the tax cuts will be paid for by "GROWTH"!!!

About 5.5 million Americans are not in the labor force — and so not counted among the unemployed — but still want a job now, up from 4.3 million before the recession, the Labor Department says. Simply put, Van Horn says, the occasional job searches by those laid off in the downturn creates more competition for jobs among the long-term unemployed.
Yet a growing number of companies that had been reluctant to bring on the long-term unemployed are more willing to offer them temporary jobs initially or training, says Paul McDonald, senior executive director of staffing firm Robert Half.
Out of work for six months or more? Here's why you can't find a job

5.5 million Americans.. that want a job but because of the above, can't find them.
NOW with corporate taxes cut from 35 to 15% employers have a little more leeway in making hiring
mistakes. With repeal of Obamacare that employer who hesitated to hire the 50th employee will hire!
After all the employer makes more money when more products are made...right?

View attachment 123629
I dunno.....more than 3 lines is a tax on my attention span.
why is it that no matter how beneficial the new tax plan sounds {pretty much a reagan plan} Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the liberal faggots are already claming that 500 Million Americans are going to lose their jobs and 300 Million children are going to slowly starve to death.

That was the general argument for RR and for GHWB. Both were failures.

RR failures?
Evidently you weren't alive when Jimmy Carter (who I mistakingly voted for!!) had the Misery Index!
I really despise having to teach people like you history but here is the Misery Index when Reagan took office:
Index = Unemployment rate + Inflation rate (lower number is better)
  • President Time Period Average Low High Start End Change
  • Jimmy Carter 1977–1980 16.26 12.60– Apr 1978 21.98– Jun 1980 12.72 19.72 +7.00
  • Ronald Reagan 1981–1988 12.19 7.70– Dec 1986 19.33 –Jan 1981 19.33 9.72 -9.61
  • George H. W. Bush 1989–1992 10.68 9.64 –Sep 1989 14.47 –Nov 1990 10.07 10.30 +0.23
Misery index (economics) - Wikipedia

FACTS Starkey... why don't you deal with simple links to find out FACTS? Easy to do if you know how to use the internet!!!

We will need growth of 4.5% to come close to paying for this.
Have we ever even come close to that number for any length of time.
This is a pipe dream.

Maybe if they have huge border tax which I'm against it might work.
FACTS FACTS FACTS....! How difficult is it to find these facts?
The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929
So the actual last year of over 4% was 2000.
And LOOK at the events that occurred under GWB! NO OTHER president in that list had so many MAJOR events as GWB!
In spite of that GWB had GDP growth...
But under the idiot Obama??? FACTS!
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth
Barack Obama Is Now The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth | Zero Hedge

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 7.00.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 7.01.20 AM.png

We have almost 100 million in the Labor Participation Force who are not working. Whether they want to work is immaterial. So many, so many can work but won't, living off the state. Trump has no interest in finding good paying jobs for American workers.

So to those economically challenged people here are some FACTS to back up Trump's statement.
First of all understand why companies were hesitate to hire. Here are some actual statements!

They have realized that it’s very expensive to hire and very expensive to make a mistake, and they’re less willing to take a risk,” says Jeanne Branthover, managing partner of DHR International, an executive search firm. “Before 2007, my clients were hiring and firing and not thinking about it.”

So with Obamacare forcing more payments especially companies under 50 employees and the owner
NOT wanting to encounter higher expenses by hiring the 50th employee... because why?

So how many people will be added because with Trump's loosening the rules and regulations, by lowering taxes, by encouraging repatriation of the nearly $3 Trillion offshore here are some of the contributions

About 5.5 million Americans are not in the labor force — and so not counted among the unemployed — but still want a job now, up from 4.3 million before the recession, the Labor Department says. Simply put, Van Horn says, the occasional job searches by those laid off in the downturn creates more competition for jobs among the long-term unemployed.
Yet a growing number of companies that had been reluctant to bring on the long-term unemployed are more willing to offer them temporary jobs initially or training, says Paul McDonald, senior executive director of staffing firm Robert Half.

5.5 million Americans.. that want a job but because of the above, can't find them.
NOW with corporate taxes cut from 35 to 15% employers have a little more leeway in making hiring
mistakes. With repeal of Obamacare that employer who hesitated to hire the 50th employee will hire!

View attachment 123629
why is it that no matter how beneficial the new tax plan sounds {pretty much a reagan plan} Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the liberal faggots are already claming that 500 Million Americans are going to lose their jobs and 300 Million children are going to slowly starve to death.
Because she's a compulsive liar.

We have almost 100 million in the Labor Participation Force who are not working. Whether they want to work is immaterial. So many, so many can work but won't, living off the state. Trump has no interest in finding good paying jobs for American workers.
That's your opinion......and opinions are like assholes. Nobody wants to hear them.

Starkey... do you actually read before you press the enter key what you write?
In 4 sentences you flipped position at least one time.
A) We have 94.2 million not participating in the labor force. Why exaggerate? But more importantly your man Obama caused this by telling and making businesses
not want to hire people!
B) "Living off the state"? I can't believe YOU of all people find that offensive!
C) Trump has no interest?
I know the chart I put up was HARD for you to follow but the bottom line is MORE people that become part of the labor force means MORE in:
1) SS payments being made i.e. both the employee/employer will be adding to SS
2) Medicare payments will increase both employee/employer will be adding.
3) GDP will increase as the chart shows for every 1 earned 1.18 adds to the economy.
Now I am confident you don't comprehend the "multiplier effect" but hopefully you can understand that when people work, they are exchanging their energy for $$s.
Do you understand? They are using their time being employed making a paycheck which they can use to increase the GDP, which benefits all!

If 94.2 million is a correct figure, that is "almost 100 million" out of the work force.

Obama did nothing to make businessmen not want to hire people. In fact, the economy is now booming thanks to Obama's nurturing of it, but Trump's plan will hurt it.

healthmyths, you live off the state, whereas I have paid my own way and have a marvelous self-built economic retirement. My VA medical support is the result of the injuries that I suffered in service to my country. That is a just and honorable reward, and I thank you for contributing to it. (I counsel you to get off state aid and make an honorable living for yourself.)

Your points 1, 2, and 3 are supposedly going to accrue because of Trump's plan, but in fact his plan will not do that.

GDP will not increase under his plan.

Now I am confident, healthmyths, you are a bit slow and really don't understand any of what you are posting, but I hope you can understand that the number of people out of the work force is growing and Trump has done nothing to prevent it.

In fact, do you understand, that his plans will only add to the numbers of Americans who have fallen out of the work force.

That was the general argument for RR and for GHWB. Both were failures.

RR failures?
Evidently you weren't alive when Jimmy Carter (who I mistakingly voted for!!) had the Misery Index!
I really despise having to teach people like you history but here is the Misery Index when Reagan took office:
Index = Unemployment rate + Inflation rate (lower number is better)
  • President Time Period Average Low High Start End Change
  • Jimmy Carter 1977–1980 16.26 12.60– Apr 1978 21.98– Jun 1980 12.72 19.72 +7.00
  • Ronald Reagan 1981–1988 12.19 7.70– Dec 1986 19.33 –Jan 1981 19.33 9.72 -9.61
  • George H. W. Bush 1989–1992 10.68 9.64 –Sep 1989 14.47 –Nov 1990 10.07 10.30 +0.23
Misery index (economics) - Wikipedia

FACTS Starkey... why don't you deal with simple links to find out FACTS? Easy to do if you know how to use the internet!!!
It could be claimed that Carter, "got stuck" with Nixon's and Ford's policies. Nixon gave us a War on Drugs instead of a Mission to Mars.

We don't need people to work; we need people to circulate capital under our form of capitalism.

Unemployment compensation that corrects for the capital effects of capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment, can act in a manner analogous to an "oil pump" to ensure capital circulates and produces a positive multiplier effect on our economy.

We don't need people to work; we need people to circulate capital under our form of capitalism.

Unemployment compensation that corrects for the capital effects of capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment, can act in a manner analogous to an "oil pump" to ensure capital circulates and produces a positive multiplier effect on our economy.
A consumer economy works best with people working and consuming, thus circulating capital in the economy.

Rewarding the same people that
1. Don't pay more then 15% as of right now because of loop holes
2. Offshore
3. Outsource
4. Fuck over the American worker every chance they get

Why the fuck would you want to do this is beyond me. It won't help to rebuild the middle class and if anything will effect less then a few percent of the country.
The vast majority of US businesses are not owned by the 1%. As to loopholes, the numbers I've seen say that with a top tax rate of 38%, in reality US business pays about 28%. Ever wonder how many small companies must pay in excess of 28% to even out say GE paying nothing? Just more identity politics, if you own a business you are automatically evil and taking advantage of some one.

While I'm not onboard with Trumps tax cuts, I haven't seen enough to make a decision, I wish the left would stop demonizing all business. The overwhelming majority of us have "outsourced/offshored" nothing. In fact the vast majority of us are trying to create jobs.
They are demonizing the Global Corporations NOT all businesses.

View attachment 123629

Horse Shit! Tax cuts for the wealthy is what caused the national debt to begin with:

.....................................................Total U S Debt......................................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32(Clinton raised tax rates)
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

View attachment 123629
You don't need to "PAY" for what you already own. That money belongs to the people not the government.

Such arrogance

View attachment 123629
You don't need to "PAY" for what you already own. That money belongs to the people not the government.

Such arrogance

then dont bitch about debt or shitty infrastructure ... NOT COLLECTING REVENUE doesn't pay for jackshitte.

View attachment 123629

Such arrogance

The People own the debt too. Or maybe I should say the People owe the debt.

View attachment 123629

Such arrogance

then dont bitch about debt or shitty infrastructure ... NOT COLLECTING REVENUE doesn't pay for jackshitte.
I bitch about shrimp on treadmills & Solyndra not the things the government is actually responsible for. And for the umpteenth time, taxes do not create debt. Irresponsible spending does.

View attachment 123629

Maybe you should cut back to doing 2 lines.

Forum List

Back