Trump says 'cancel order' on too expensive new Air Force One

Or Bush's 77 trips to Crawford Texas.

Yeah...because we all know how extravagant a trip to Crawford is.:cuckoo:
So, its cheaper/hr to fly through the air on the way to Texas than it is on the way to Hawaiintry s a P
Trump won't have to -- he's got billion dollar estates in Florida to catch the sun, homebase smack in the sweet spot of NYC for things like the Macy's parade, and properties all over the world he can travel to.
Obama isn't that filthy rich.
And all of you whining about his vacations are being small, petty and grudging old codgers.

Barry and Mooch have spent a record $85M on vacations over the last 8 years...that money could have set up 20 enterprise zones in black ghettos.....your boy is a RACIST in addition to being a leach off the US taxpayer.

Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark
My "boy"? Wow Tom, you really are quite the racist fuck

Well duh....Hawaii is 4,772 miles from DC.
Crawford Texas is 1,436 miles from DC.
Add the fact that Bush's ranch was much easier to protect and the savings go even higher.

You're some kinda stupid....

So much to shat yourself over, so little time.

That has to be the weakest retort ever directed at me in my entire life.....congrats.

Appropriate isn't it.

Something tells me Trump won't fly his family and himself back and forth to Hawaii like Obama has been doing.

I am sure Trump will get his mileage in

Weekend trips to Mar a Lago anyone?

He has his own 757 which I'm sure he'll continue to use and he's only taking $1 a year in salary.

Are you shitting me?

You think the POTUS is going to travel on an unsecured aircraft?

Wouldn't be the first time he dodged security.

Are you shitting me?

Why not?....any avionics AF1 has can easily to added to Trump's bird and for a hell of a lot less than a new plane would cost. And he probably likes the bed he has in his plane which is important because he only sleeps 4 hours a night.

Yeah...because we all know how extravagant a trip to Crawford is.:cuckoo:
So, its cheaper/hr to fly through the air on the way to Texas than it is on the way to Hawaiintry s a P
Barry and Mooch have spent a record $85M on vacations over the last 8 years...that money could have set up 20 enterprise zones in black ghettos.....your boy is a RACIST in addition to being a leach off the US taxpayer.

Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark

Add the fact that Bush's ranch was much easier to protect and the savings go even higher.

That has to be the weakest retort ever directed at me in my entire life.....congrats.

Appropriate isn't it.

It certainly is....you've always been weak.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government to cancel Boeing's new Air Force One plane in a Twitter post on Monday, saying it was too expensive.

Well I'll hand it to Trump he is saving money wherever he can. Society needs to remember the guy is a BILLIONAIRE who knows how to work the money and no it won't be to BENEFIT HIM ONLY so take that bs excuse out of indoctrinated thought processes.
That IS one of Trump's good points--he will always look at the bottom line, and we have needed that in Washington for a very, very long time.

I'm saying this right now. I bet money that Trump will cancel this order only to have his own plane upgraded on the tax payers dime. That way he can have an upgraded plane for no money when he leaves office.

You heard it here first

Appropriate isn't it.

Have a nice day hon.

Something tells me Trump won't fly his family and himself back and forth to Hawaii like Obama has been doing.

I am sure Trump will get his mileage in

Weekend trips to Mar a Lago anyone?

He has his own 757 which I'm sure he'll continue to use and he's only taking $1 a year in salary.
I don't think the President is allowed to use his own private jet. Security.

They'd have to do some serious modifications before they'd allow it.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government to cancel Boeing's new Air Force One plane in a Twitter post on Monday, saying it was too expensive.

Well I'll hand it to Trump he is saving money wherever he can. Society needs to remember the guy is a BILLIONAIRE who knows how to work the money and no it won't be to BENEFIT HIM ONLY so take that bs excuse out of indoctrinated thought processes.
That IS one of Trump's good points--he will always look at the bottom line, and we have needed that in Washington for a very, very long time.

I'm saying this right now. I bet money that Trump will cancel this order only to have his own plane upgraded on the tax payers dime. That way he can have an upgraded plane for no money when he leaves office.

You heard it here first
So when Trump retires he will be flying around in a plane equipped with missiles? That, my friend, is one scary thought. I don't think they'll let him.

You heard it here first

I agree completely with that and probably thought that was what he was up to before you did. :lol:

Are you shitting me?

Why not?....any avionics AF1 has can easily to added to Trump's bird and for a hell of a lot less than a new plane would cost. And he probably likes the bed he has in his plane which is important because he only sleeps 4 hours a night.

I love debating with USMB morons like you

"Easily added" Too fucking funny

Appropriate isn't it.

Have a nice day hon.

Count on it. Seventy degrees and sunny,retired and Trumps heading to the White House.
Cant get much better.

And from what I understand, from watching a documentary on it, that they have TWO identical airplanes-jets, readily available to be Air Force1 when the President enters....

AND when our President travels overseas, BOTH airplanes are sent, one of them is air force 1 when the president is on board, and the second one is sent as back up or even as a decoy, in case anything happens to air force 1 or some safe escape is needed.... amazing security steps!!!

Btw, didn't they just get new air force 1's under President bush2? It's hard to believe they have become outdated already? Planes last 50 years or so don't they....? I can understand upgrading the inside, with newer technology every half decade but whole new, set, of airplanes every other Presidency?

Appropriate isn't it.

Have a nice day hon.

Count on it. Seventy degrees and sunny,retired and Trumps heading to the White House.
Cant get much better.

Good, perhaps you can work your way a bit more toward contentment, chow.

And from what I understand, from watching a documentary on it, that they have TWO identical airplanes-jets, readily available to be Air Force1 when the President enters....

AND when our President travels overseas, BOTH airplanes are sent, one of them is air force 1 when the president is on board, and the second one is sent as back up or even as a decoy, in case anything happens to air force 1 or some safe escape is needed.... amazing security steps!!!

Btw, didn't they just get new air force 1's under President bush2? It's hard to believe they have become outdated already? Planes last 50 years or so don't they....? I can understand upgrading the inside, with newer technology every half decade but whole new, set, of airplanes every other Presidency?

Current Air Force One is almost 30 years. The next one won't be available for another ten

You heard it here first
So when Trump retires he will be flying around in a plane equipped with missiles? That, my friend, is one scary thought. I don't think they'll let him.

Talk about upping his pussy grabbing game!!!!

Appropriate isn't it.

Have a nice day hon.

Cant get much better.

Already had breakfast thanks...
But I am considering going to my favorite bar and sitting on the patio and enjoy a few brews.

AF1 doesn't have "missiles". :lol: It has two types of defense...temporal disruptor technology which is radar-jamming combined with flares to divert heat-seeking missiles, and Dick Cheney armed with a shotgun and duck whistle.

Appropriate isn't it.

Have a nice day hon.

Cant get much better.

Already had breakfast thanks...
But I am considering going to my favorite bar and sitting on the patio and enjoy a few brews.

Oh my, well do start a thread about it!

Forum List

Back