REPORT: buried Trump related hate crimes against white kids.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REPORT BURIED TRUMP-RELATED ‘HATE CRIMES’ AGAINST WHITE KIDS

At least 2,000 educators around the country reported racist slurs and other derogatory language leveled against white students in the first days after Donald Trump was elected president. But the group that surveyed the teachers didn’t publish the results in its report on Trump-related “hate crimes.”

Report buried Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white kids

But don't worry the weak minds will be told it's from a fake site so don't believe it, but as most do wake up and realize what globalist games are going on they will be prepared while those who fall victim for the 21st century Hitler media games will later find out whose really been lying.

HITLER DID THIS SAME THING IN HIS COUNTRY RESEARCH YOUR HISTORY!

I do, and that is why I don't really listen to either left or right news organizations. :) I usually try to find unbiased sites, although unfortunately that is not always possible.

"Unbiased" = just the way I wanna hear it.

REPORT BURIED TRUMP-RELATED ‘HATE CRIMES’ AGAINST WHITE KIDS

At least 2,000 educators around the country reported racist slurs and other derogatory language leveled against white students in the first days after Donald Trump was elected president. But the group that surveyed the teachers didn’t publish the results in its report on Trump-related “hate crimes.”

Report buried Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white kids

But don't worry the weak minds will be told it's from a fake site so don't believe it, but as most do wake up and realize what globalist games are going on they will be prepared while those who fall victim for the 21st century Hitler media games will later find out whose really been lying.

HITLER DID THIS SAME THING IN HIS COUNTRY RESEARCH YOUR HISTORY!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

Forum List

Back