Trump: Saudis' new claim that Khashoggi was killed due to a fistfight is "credible"

he was an american resident and a member of the free press that is why you should care

American "resident" doesn't mean shit. He was still a subject to the Saudi crown.

The fact that he worked for the Fake News Washington Post doesn't give him any special status. He may have also been working for the Terrorist Muslim Brotherhood.

IMHO----the most avid Saudi prick sucker is and has been---the NOBLE
GENTLEMAN from GEORGIA-----jimmuh carter

Trump was asked Friday at an event in Arizona whether he found the Saudi explanation credible and he responded "I do,"
Saudi Arabia acknowledges Jamal Khashoggi died in consulate, says 18 detained

Because of Trump’s financial interest with the Saudis, he is expected to agree with absolutely any explanation issued by the prince.

Neither would I bust a deal worth billions simply because the Saudis offed an Islamist boob and Saudi citizen on Saudi territory.

and we thought he was just putin's bitch! but no he is sucking arab prince dick now

He has been doing that since they bailed him out in a couple of his bankruptcies.

you got some evidence that Trump was bailed out of bankruptcy by
arabs? Please provide the link. As to his response to the death of
of "what's his name"---------please try to be patient

Saudi prince says he twice saved Trump from bankruptcy

Like blacks do in Chicago and filthy wetbacks do in Mexico, savage subhumans kill each other...that’s attrition hard at work...so fucking what, not our problem.
Look the other way and carry on....TA-DA!

Who cares how the arab reported was killed?
None of our business, did not involve Americans, did not take place in America.
Agreed.

Ok, except Rump made it his business when he said severe consequences would be put on Saudi Arabia if the reporter was found to be murdered by them. Or do we just chalk it up to Rump being Rump?

This is when the planet choses.

Will it be cash and jobs for the many or human rights?

In the end it may be both if Mohammed bin saltyman is removed. Notice the renewed media focus on the war in Yemen... there might some changes there after Nov 6

Agreed.

Ok, except Rump made it his business when he said severe consequences would be put on Saudi Arabia if the reporter was found to be murdered by them. Or do we just chalk it up to Rump being Rump?

sadly, ---just chalk it up to arabs being arabs. Mutilation murder is
SHARIAH

and we thought he was just putin's bitch! but no he is sucking arab prince dick now

He has been doing that since they bailed him out in a couple of his bankruptcies.

Pay attention to the nature of the scum you cite. BIN TALAL is
a megalomaniac whose goal is WORLD ISLAM----(he hides it behind
a seemingly benign ((ie, benign to schmucks)) agenda of "world
MONOTHEISM") He has spent billions of oil money on his fascist filth.
What he really did is obtain properties at bargain prices in order to facilitate
his Nazi ambitions

Agreed.

Chalk it up to the left being ridiculous. Oh and last I heard there were 14 arrests made.

Trump was asked Friday at an event in Arizona whether he found the Saudi explanation credible and he responded "I do,"

Because of Trump’s financial interest with the Saudis, he is expected to agree with absolutely any explanation issued by the prince.

What diff does it really make how Khashoggi met his maker?

It isn't America's business. Maybe he did get into a fistfight. Maybe he got cut up like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

But the king found out by reading about it in the paper, so how does that make him personally, or his nation international pariahs?

The Spanish conducted an Inquisition, subjecting a lot of their people to enhanced interrogation, yet America did nothing. And why should we? It wasn't our business.

Wow, you're kind of special aren't you? The inquisition took place in the 1400s.

What he really did is obtain properties at bargain prices in order to facilitate
his Nazi ambitions

Trump hotel reportedly got a huge revenue boost from Saudi crown prince's entourage

Agreed.

Chalk it up to the left being ridiculous. Oh and last I heard there were 14 arrests made.
Arrests of who by who?

his Nazi ambitions

Trump hotel reportedly got a huge revenue boost from Saudi crown prince's entourage

so? No doubt lots of hot-shot luxury places did too.

Nah, he just sold them a yacht and a floor of one of his buildings in Manhattan--helped with the cash flow. I agree that's a "stretch" to say they "bailed him out of bankruptcy"

“In his 2016 bid for the White House, Trump touted his real estate transactions with the Saudis.

"Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at an Aug. 21, 2015, rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Trump's claim of no Saudi financial ties is misleading

Oldlady, Trump wants you to tell him if he’s supposed to dislike them. Go ahead.

Agreed.

Arrests of who by who?
Check that. The radio just stated 18 arrests.

If you want details look it up, I'm not your damn news source

What diff does it really make how Khashoggi met his maker?

It isn't America's business. Maybe he did get into a fistfight. Maybe he got cut up like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

But the king found out by reading about it in the paper, so how does that make him personally, or his nation international pariahs?

The Spanish conducted an Inquisition, subjecting a lot of their people to enhanced interrogation, yet America did nothing. And why should we? It wasn't our business.
There was no America then.

Nah, he just sold them a yacht and a floor of one of his buildings in Manhattan--helped with the cash flow. I agree that's a "stretch" to say they "bailed him out of bankruptcy"

“In his 2016 bid for the White House, Trump touted his real estate transactions with the Saudis.

"Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at an Aug. 21, 2015, rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Trump's claim of no Saudi financial ties is misleading

Oldlady, Trump wants you to tell him if he’s supposed to dislike them. Go ahead.

Long ago----I used to buy "ice pops" from the local candy store at a nickel----
I PAID IT EVERY TIME-----the candy store own smiled-------I never thought of
that situation as a "FINANCIAL TIE"

Forum List

Back