Trump same as every president since LBJ,kissing war mongrel Israels ass.

I had hopes that he would be our first REAL president since JFK to stand up to Israel but same as every president since LBJ,he is just an ass kisser of Israel and there to do their bidding for them. No surprise,I exposed his zionists ties to them before he got elected but i still held out hope he was different than Bush and Obama. Not the case though.:mad:

Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees
I guess the celebrities can send money to pay the Palestinians(Islamic terrorists) that killed Israeli citizens as young as two.

sure ,what a trolling post trolling here ignoring how ISRAEL murders innocent women and children all the time and when cornered with those facts just like your handlers instruct,evade them and then start in with that anti semitic bullshit knowing you are backed against the wall.

my ignore list grow bigger.

sure are a lot of paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this site.
Dude wasn't trolling, his post wasn't trolling, and ignore lists are for pussies.

uh yes he was and smart people use it on people like you guys because as we both know,you all only see what you WANT to see.I am not interested in those kind of trolls.:rolleyes: It grows larger and larger.

Last edited:
I cannot understand why 14 million Jews worry people more than 1.6 billion Muslims.
Because 6 million Jews in Israel have constantly defeated and humiliated the surrounding 500 million Muslim Arabs that have tried to destroy Israel for the last 70 years. Sounds like the Jews are at a serious numerical advantage. :lmao:
The collective IQ's is where they have the numerical advantage.
That is Israel's problem. Back in the day, whoever could mooch the most money and weapons (And Israel is the mooch capital of the world.) would win.

Now that the conflict has moved on to a more intellectual level, Israel can't keep up.

You should take some time to learn the facts before continuing with your pointless slogans. If you had taken the time to review various human development reports you would have seen clearly that it is the Arab-Moslem entity that can’t keep up.

What a shame that you don’t let facts interrupt your incoherent rambling.
So you deflect. :clap::clap::clap:

which is WHY i dont understand WHY you even bother with them or anybody does here since they only see what they WANT to see.:biggrin:

the Pals are the ones who directly target innocent civilians--not Israel
the attacked the world and world peace in 1972
they murder invalids in WHEELCHAIRS

comedy gold.great debunked fairy tale.:rofl:
that is a very impressive post of yours
lot's of evidence

If that was directed at me,then hate to break your heart charlie,there have been tens of thousands of posts by too many posters here not on Israels payroll that have proven to many times to remember with multiple threads documented facts that Israel murders invalids in wheelchairs and targets innocent civilains.Not my fault you wont read them.:haha::lmao::cuckoo:
still waiting for proof

you got reading comprehension problems obviously so you are hopeless.Again it is not my fault you are too lazy to read all the several dozens and dozens of threads in this section here that proved time and time again how Israel is always starting wars with other countries.

you will always over and over again since as we both know,you only see what you want to see so you wont read all the threads here by so many smart people such as PF tinmore for example whos has made DOZENS of excellent threads that explain it all you can easily read for yourself and find if you were not so freaking lazy.:rolleyes:. im done with you.I directed and TOLD you how you can find out,if your going to super lazy which is obviously the case,then your hopeless obviously and i cant hell you.have fun talking to yourself.:rolleyes:
the least you could do is give me the link to the threads !!! hahahah
again--still waiting for your proof
anything please
you made the statement--it is up to you to prove it
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
your statements are fallacy

comedy gold.great debunked fairy tale.:rofl:
lot's of evidence

If that was directed at me,then hate to break your heart charlie,there have been tens of thousands of posts by too many posters here not on Israels payroll that have proven to many times to remember with multiple threads documented facts that Israel murders invalids in wheelchairs and targets innocent civilains.Not my fault you wont read them.:haha::lmao::cuckoo:
still waiting for proof

you got reading comprehension problems obviously so you are hopeless.Again it is not my fault you are too lazy to read all the several dozens and dozens of threads in this section here that proved time and time again how Israel is always starting wars with other countries.

you will always over and over again since as we both know,you only see what you want to see so you wont read all the threads here by so many smart people such as PF tinmore for example whos has made DOZENS of excellent threads that explain it all you can easily read for yourself and find if you were not so freaking lazy.:rolleyes:. im done with you.I directed and TOLD you how you can find out,if your going to super lazy which is obviously the case,then your hopeless obviously and i cant hell you.have fun talking to yourself.:rolleyes:
anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
Israeli troops shoot dead legless man protesting Trump's Jerusalem declaration

America is just a vassal state of Israel, and its citizens are unwitting serfs of the zionist rulers in Tel Aviv.

American presidential candidates must swear fidelity to the state Israel, and vow to protect it to the last drop of U.S. soldiers blood, in order to have a chance of winning the election. .... :cool:
We normally think of colonizers as large countries, and the colonized as smaller and weaker nations. But this is not always the case. Colonization does not require occupation. It merely requires the subjugation of the colonized. With ambition, superior information and calculation, and the right mindset, smaller nations can (and have in the past) colonized and dominated larger and nominally more powerful countries.

India was successfully colonized by tiny Britain in the 18th century. The vehicle for colonization was the East India Company. It was only after the Indian mutiny that Britain acted directly and sent in troops to establish the British Raj. For the next 200 years India was drained of its wealth, its economy was restructured to support England’s needs and global ambitions, and its people militarized to fight and die on behalf of the British crown. The Indian leaders who remained were willing participants in this venture; those who felt otherwise were destroyed or marginalized.

In a similar vein, Israel today is in the process of colonizing the United States, which is vital to its global projection and exercise of power. The steps Israel is taking are visible to all (as was the case with British designs on India) and yet it is remarkably difficult to connect the dots while such a takeover is in process. Or, to do anything about it.

The colonization of the US by Israel is becoming increasingly explicit. It is now increasingly seen as “normal” to have a double standard: one for Israel, another for the rest of the world. The boycott-Israel movement is an example of that: you can boycott anything or anyone, but not Israel. This is true power, and the face of colonization.
Has Israel Effectively Colonized the United States?

lot's of evidence

still waiting for proof

anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
hahahhaahha!!
there is no evidence they directly targeted him like they did on the Achille Lauro!!!
it could've been a stray round--civilians killed in conflicts--as happens often
just t as a I thought and stated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...150 wounded---there's a lot of crap going on--very chaotic--UNLIKE the terrorists killing civilians in Munich/William Buckley/Achille Lauro/etc
William Francis Buckley - Wikipedia
...you just proved MY point
and:
There have been almost nightly Gazan rocket launches into Israel, so far without casualties.

"it could've been a stray round" yet israel are the only ones to use weapons of war against unarmed protesters

"it could've been a stray round" yet israel are the only ones to use weapons of war against unarmed protesters
as stated before and your links prove--the Israelis have shown immense RESTRAINT !!

So you deflect. :clap::clap::clap:

that is exactly WHY I dont bother with the paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this forum. No matter what hard documented evidence you give them,they evade it and change the subject as Tinmore just proved so well.:rolleyes:

Yeah I have not given the evidence on THIS thread but it HAS been given HUNDREDS of times before on MANY other threads by people like Tinmore,Sunniman and Fanger just to watch you all evade it and change the subject as that poster did with Tinmore.:rolleyes:so I am not about to play your game Harmonica and post it here just so you can evade it and change the subject as that one troll did with Tinmore.:rolleyes:

I got better things to do with my time than to post facts and then watch you cover your ears and eyes to them the same way that poster did with Tinmore when he took him to school.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
as stated before and your links prove--the Israelis have shown immense RESTRAINT !!
The Nazi may be accused of immense RESTRAINT as so many lived to tell their tales
wtf are you taling about
please explain specifically
if you want to get into a discussion on nazis--let's go!!!!!

lot's of evidence

still waiting for proof

anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Be careful,he will CLAIM you have not given any evidence.:cuckoo:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

and it does not matter when you post videos or links of those hard cold facts,they cover their eyes and dont watch the video or wont click on the link and read it since it shoots down their warped views of Israel being a victem.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

still waiting for proof

anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
there are not much evidence of killings in the Nazi work camps, but it would seem many jews did die there, probably from the thought of having to do manual labour

America is just a vassal state of Israel, and its citizens are unwitting serfs of the zionist rulers in Tel Aviv.

American presidential candidates must swear fidelity to the state Israel, and vow to protect it to the last drop of U.S. soldiers blood, in order to have a chance of winning the election. .... :cool:
We normally think of colonizers as large countries, and the colonized as smaller and weaker nations. But this is not always the case. Colonization does not require occupation. It merely requires the subjugation of the colonized. With ambition, superior information and calculation, and the right mindset, smaller nations can (and have in the past) colonized and dominated larger and nominally more powerful countries.

India was successfully colonized by tiny Britain in the 18th century. The vehicle for colonization was the East India Company. It was only after the Indian mutiny that Britain acted directly and sent in troops to establish the British Raj. For the next 200 years India was drained of its wealth, its economy was restructured to support England’s needs and global ambitions, and its people militarized to fight and die on behalf of the British crown. The Indian leaders who remained were willing participants in this venture; those who felt otherwise were destroyed or marginalized.

In a similar vein, Israel today is in the process of colonizing the United States, which is vital to its global projection and exercise of power. The steps Israel is taking are visible to all (as was the case with British designs on India) and yet it is remarkably difficult to connect the dots while such a takeover is in process. Or, to do anything about it.

The colonization of the US by Israel is becoming increasingly explicit. It is now increasingly seen as “normal” to have a double standard: one for Israel, another for the rest of the world. The boycott-Israel movement is an example of that: you can boycott anything or anyone, but not Israel. This is true power, and the face of colonization.
Has Israel Effectively Colonized the United States?
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You just OWNED and took the Israel apologists to school,they wont be able to accept defeat though and that you checkmated them of course.:up:

Trump just as the title of the thread says,is just the latest puppet for Isreal since LBJ to serve their purposes instead of the american people.I was hoping he was different but obviously he is not.:mad:

still waiting for proof

anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
there are not much evidence of killings in the Nazi work camps, but it would seem many jews did die there, probably from the thought of having to do manual labour
the nazis murdered 6 million jews
what are you saying?

also--great comparison---:rolleyes-41:--shooting innocent athletes/murdering an invalid/etc compared to using self defense against hundreds of rock throwing/knife wielding protesters !!
also--the first --terrorists ---killings/abductions are premeditated-..the Israelis did not initiate the violence
etc etc
so many differences--as I stated before

anything please
you HAVE NOT!!
no proof
the nazis murdered 6 million jews
what are you saying?

also--great comparison---:rolleyes-41:--shooting innocent athletes/murdering an invalid/etc compared to using self defense against hundreds of rock throwing/knife wielding protesters !!
also--the first --terrorists ---killings/abductions are premeditated-..the Israelis did not initiate the violence
etc etc
so many differences--as I stated before
"premeditated-..the Israelis did not CHOOSE the action" they chose to use live fire against unarmed protesters on the other side of a protective fence

Forum List

Back