Trump same as every president since LBJ,kissing war mongrel Israels ass.

I cannot understand why 14 million Jews worry people more than 1.6 billion Muslims.
Because 6 million Jews in Israel have constantly defeated and humiliated the surrounding 500 million Muslim Arabs that have tried to destroy Israel for the last 70 years. Sounds like the Jews are at a serious numerical advantage. :lmao:

I cannot understand why 14 million Jews worry people more than 1.6 billion Muslims.
Because 6 million Jews in Israel have constantly defeated and humiliated the surrounding 500 million Muslim Arabs that have tried to destroy Israel for the last 70 years. Sounds like the Jews are at a serious numerical advantage. :lmao:
The collective IQ's is where they have the numerical advantage.

Bingo!

LeafyMeekDodobird-max-1mb.gif

That is Israel's problem. Back in the day, whoever could mooch the most money and weapons (And Israel is the mooch capital of the world.) would win.

Now that the conflict has moved on to a more intellectual level, Israel can't keep up.

That is Israel's problem. Back in the day, whoever could mooch the most money and weapons (And Israel is the mooch capital of the world.) would win.

Now that the conflict has moved on to a more intellectual level, Israel can't keep up.

You should take some time to learn the facts before continuing with your pointless slogans. If you had taken the time to review various human development reports you would have seen clearly that it is the Arab-Moslem entity that can’t keep up.

What a shame that you don’t let facts interrupt your incoherent rambling.

You should take some time to learn the facts before continuing with your pointless slogans. If you had taken the time to review various human development reports you would have seen clearly that it is the Arab-Moslem entity that can’t keep up.

What a shame that you don’t let facts interrupt your incoherent rambling.
So you deflect. :clap::clap::clap:

So the Arabs with all their money and massive populations and armies couldn't defeat tiny Israel which at the time wasn't even getting help from the US until after 1967 when it already fought all its major wars.

And now that Israel is a leader in high tech as well as militarily, the Arabs / Muslims aren't even in the same league, so all they can resort to is cowardly terrorism. Which doesn't get them anywhere since Israel is dealing with it well, and only makes things worse for them. The depravity is endless.

I had hopes that he would be our first REAL president since JFK to stand up to Israel but same as every president since LBJ,he is just an ass kisser of Israel and there to do their bidding for them. No surprise,I exposed his zionists ties to them before he got elected but i still held out hope he was different than Bush and Obama. Not the case though.:mad:

Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees
I guess the celebrities can send money to pay the Palestinians(Islamic terrorists) that killed Israeli citizens as young as two.

sure ,what a trolling post trolling here ignoring how ISRAEL murders innocent women and children all the time and when cornered with those facts just like your handlers instruct,evade them and then start in with that anti semitic bullshit knowing you are backed against the wall.

my ignore list grow bigger.

sure are a lot of paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this site.
the Pals are the ones who directly target innocent civilians--not Israel
the attacked the world and world peace in 1972
they murder invalids in WHEELCHAIRS

comedy gold.great debunked fairy tale.:rofl:

I had hopes that he would be our first REAL president since JFK to stand up to Israel but same as every president since LBJ,he is just an ass kisser of Israel and there to do their bidding for them. No surprise,I exposed his zionists ties to them before he got elected but i still held out hope he was different than Bush and Obama. Not the case though.:mad:

I guess the celebrities can send money to pay the Palestinians(Islamic terrorists) that killed Israeli citizens as young as two.

sure ,what a trolling post trolling here ignoring how ISRAEL murders innocent women and children all the time and when cornered with those facts just like your handlers instruct,evade them and then start in with that anti semitic bullshit knowing you are backed against the wall.

Do you have film from Pallywood?

Sadly, the majority of American citizens have been brainwashed by the jew controlled media into thinking that Israel is in de facto our 51st state. ... :cuckoo:

The way American politicians kowtow to the Israeli lobby's demands borders on treason. They act like defending Israel is written into the US Constitution. ..... :cuckoo:

you nailed it.the understatement of the year.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

that is a very impressive post of yours
lot's of evidence

Sadly, the majority of American citizens have been brainwashed by the jew controlled media into thinking that Israel is in de facto our 51st state. ... :cuckoo:

The way American politicians kowtow to the Israeli lobby's demands borders on treason. They act like defending Israel is written into the US Constitution. ..... :cuckoo:

How about kowtowing to illegals? A lot of things politicians do border on treason, it is all the way you look at it.

The American people are behind Israel, not so much for illegals.

And why should Americans defend or help the so called Palestinians over Israel?

Maybe if they collectively become insane. :cuckoo:

lot's of evidence

If that was directed at me,then hate to break your heart charlie,there have been tens of thousands of posts by too many posters here not on Israels payroll that have proven to many times to remember with multiple threads documented facts that Israel murders invalids in wheelchairs and targets innocent civilains.Not my fault you wont read them.:haha::lmao::cuckoo:

lot's of evidence

If that was directed at me,then hate to break your heart charlie,there have been tens of thousands of posts by too many posters here not on Israels payroll that have proven to many times to remember with multiple threads documented facts that Israel murders invalids in wheelchairs and targets innocent civilains.Not my fault you wont read them.:haha::lmao::cuckoo:
Dig one of those so we can read it.

lot's of evidence

Oh so Israel took out a terrorist leader with children's blood on his hands, who happened to be in a wheel chair. Woe be unto you.

lot's of evidence

Oh so Israel took out a terrorist leader with children's blood on his hands, who happened to be in a wheel chair. Woe be unto you.
Bless him. LA Rams fan is so much fun to play with.

lot's of evidence

still waiting for proof

Dude wasn't trolling, his post wasn't trolling, and ignore lists are for pussies.

lot's of evidence

still waiting for proof

you got reading comprehension problems obviously so you are hopeless.Again it is not my fault you are too lazy to read all the several dozens and dozens of threads in this section here that proved time and time again how Israel is always starting wars with other countries.

you will always over and over again since as we both know,you only see what you want to see so you wont read all the threads here by so many smart people such as PF tinmore for example whos has made DOZENS of excellent threads that explain it all you can easily read for yourself and find if you were not so freaking lazy.:rolleyes:. im done with you.I directed and TOLD you how you can find out,if your going to super lazy which is obviously the case,then your hopeless obviously and i cant hell you.have fun talking to yourself.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back