Trump said Russian Hacking is a "Political Witch Hunt"

tolumba21

Dec 17, 2016
“China, relatively recently, hacked 20 million government names,” he said, referring to the breach of computers at the Office of Personnel Management in late 2014 and early 2015. “How come nobody even talks about that? This is a political witch hunt.”

In an interview Friday morning, President-Elect Donald Trump told The New York Times that the Chinese government steal more than twenty million names since a couple of years ago.

He told him that his focus on Russian Hacking is a "political witch hunt."

True or False?

How come no one else talked about that focus as a political witchcraft?

What is the definition of "political witch hunt"?

Trump Says Focus on Russian Hacking Is a ‘Political Witch Hunt’

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Haha Trump pissing off liturds Yesss!!!

Rocko

Don't be silly. Its not a matter of being angry. Its that intelligent, patriots are very concerned for the future of the US.

That's something you RWNJ traitors will never understand because you love Poooting more than you will ever love your own country.

“China, relatively recently, hacked 20 million government names,” he said, referring to the breach of computers at the Office of Personnel Management in late 2014 and early 2015. “How come nobody even talks about that? This is a political witch hunt.”

In an interview Friday morning, President-Elect Donald Trump told The New York Times that the Chinese government steal more than twenty million names since a couple of years ago.

He told him that his focus on Russian Hacking is a "political witch hunt."

True or False?

How come no one else talked about that focus as a political witchcraft?

What is the definition of "political witch hunt"?

Trump Says Focus on Russian Hacking Is a ‘Political Witch Hunt’

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
yep.lol

I can't be bothered with paying attention to what Don says, he's utterly unhinged.
YG74tth.png

The intel and FBI and DOD will allow Trump to go only so far.

Intel, FBI and the Dept. of Defense will go against Trump just like what happens when Senators testify at the Senate Armed Forces committee hearing this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The intel agencies will be dismantled, traitorous self serving democrats will be purged, then the agencies will be rebuilt and restructured without politicization.

The intel agencies will be dismantled, traitorous self serving democrats will be purged, then the agencies will be rebuilt and restructured without politicization.

I don't think they should do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rocko

Don't be silly. Its not a matter of being angry. Its that intelligent, patriots are very concerned for the future of the US.

That's something you RWNJ traitors will never understand because you love Poooting more than you will ever love your own country.

No, that's a damn lie. You're not patriots. You only care about your left wing agenda, and now that agenda has been stoped in its tracks we're left your tantrums. It sure is funny lol.

Rocko

No, that's a damn lie. You're not patriots. You only care about your left wing agenda, and now that agenda has been stoped in its tracks we're left your tantrums. It sure is funny lol.

This might be a bit more possibly applicable if you weren't the other side of the coin you're blathering on about.

Forum List

Back