It must bother republicans just a tad Trump is relying on voter donations for his legal fund

Nope. Trump was managing the money given to the cancer kid charity by other people. It was not his money.

He stole it, along with money from the United Negro College Fund, the Holocaust Museum, and five other charities.

Get your facts straight.

You are backing a disgusting thief who steals from cancer kids.

That's all I need to know just how fucked in the head you are.
Did New York Reprimand Trump Family for 'Stealing from a Children's Cancer Charity'?

1695243568953.png

Trump took money given to him by the public to help cancer kids, and put it to his own personal use.

It just does not get more fucked up than that.

"Try that in a small town."

Anyone else would go to prison for the rest of their lives, or be hung from the nearest tree.

A lie. A bald-faced lie you pulled from your lying ass. You are one sick fuck.

Mr. Trump used Foundation money, raised from the public, to demonstrate his purported generosity and attract votes. Mr. Trump and his campaign doled out $500,000 at a campaign rally in the days leading up to the first primary election in the nation, the Iowa caucuses, then took credit for all $2.8 million in grants the Foundation made.

Anyone who backs this motherfucker is depraved.
He still didn't "steal" anything from the charity.

He still didn't "steal" anything from the charity.
Uh, yeah. He did. It's right there in black and white, sicko.

He had to return the $2 million he stole.

No jail time.

Talk about a two-tiered justice system!

New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

Trump takes money donated by the public intended for eight charities, including a charity for cancer kids, then steals it and uses it for his campaign.

My, my, my, look at the sickos rushing to defend this fucking pig! Look at the lies they are piling up!

Astonishing.

If trump wasn't guilty of so many crimes, maybe you could make this argument.
He isn’t guilty of any crimes. If you want a lesson on the very basics of American justice, you would benefit from it enormously.
Your defense this is all political is bullshit.
It’s not a defense at all and it’s not bullshit hits the persecution which is bullshit.
If we didn't charge Trump for all his crimes, that would be political.
No. When you and your scumbag ilk did charge him for non-crimes, that was political.
It's like saying the election was stolen.

What is “like” that?
Maybe if it was one state you could have made an argument. But 5 states? That's just conspiracy theory.
I didn’t make the argument at all. Your insistence that there was no electoral shenanigans at all is baseless.

What truly amazes me is that there wasn't a Trump mug shot taken several years ago.

Stealing from cancer kids. Defrauding the elderly out of their life savings at his fake University.

It is simply incredible he wasn't jailed a long time ago.

I guess it helps that his best friend was the former prosecutor in New York. An active prosecutor also had Trump under his protection. Trump knows exactly who to buy off.

It helps to have friends in the infamous Favor Bank.

Um...retard?

No one said he was banned from running another charity.

In fact, dumbass, I quoted the part where it said he must provide regular reporting to the NYAG "in the event he creates a new charity."

So go ahead and throw up more smoke to defend the man who steals from cancer kids, sicko. It just show how deep your depravity goes.
That isn't what I claimed, shit for brains.

You're the one throwing up smoke.

He didn't steal a dime.

Last edited:
That isn't what I claimed, shit for brains.

You're the one throwing up smoke.

He didn't steal a dime.

You really want to keep doing this? Srsly?

You're right. Trump didn't steal a dime. He stole $2 million.

You made up a lie. You said it was Trump's own money. You knew as you were writing it that you were lying.

Even more incredibly, you thought you could get away with it! Now that's a whole new level of STOOPID, even for you.

I've caught you red-handed making up lies before, but this one takes the cake. You created this lie to defend a man who took money from a cancer kids' charity for his own personal benefit.

Your sickness has so overtaken your mind that you didn't even bother to see your lie was exposed before you even wrote it.

You claimed it was Trump's money. You knew that was a lie.

I will never understand why tards like you explode their own integrity and credibility so casually. Especially in defense of someone as despicable as a man who takes from cancer kids and the elderly.

You shot yourself in the mouth, liar.

I don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror.

"I made up a lie to defend a man who took cancer kids' money for his personal use."

Trump has made a habit of misusing funds. The alleged billionaire told the rubes he needed their money for his non-existent Election Defense Fund.

The idiots gave him $250 million of their hard-earned money. Trump took that money and used it for his personal benefit and gave some to his friends.

"Fool me once..."

You really want to keep doing this? Srsly?

You're right. Trump didn't steal a dime. He stole $2 million.

You made up a lie. You said it was Trump's own money. You knew as you were writing it that you were lying.

Even more incredibly, you thought you could get away with it! Now that's a whole new level of STOOPID, even for you.

I've caught you red-handed making up lies before, but this one takes the cake. You created this lie to defend a man who took money from a cancer kids' charity for his own personal benefit.

Your sickness has so overtaken your mind that you didn't even bother to see your lie was exposed before you even wrote it.

You claimed it was Trump's money. You knew that was a lie.

I will never understand why tards like you explode their own integrity and credibility so casually. Especially in defense of someone as despicable as a man who takes from cancer kids and the elderly.

You shot yourself in the mouth, liar.

I don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror.

"I made up a lie to defend a man who took cancer kids' money for his personal use."
Noneof the references you cite said the $2 million was stolen. They said it was a fine. You're own sources are calling you a liar.

/——-/ What point are you trying to make? Trump is being railroaded with multiple indictments. We’re not abandoning him. So, go pound sand with your fake outrage.
Yes, he and his minions are facing many many many CRIMINAL indictments and Trump is also paying for some of his criminal conspirator's legal fees as well....as he should but other co conspirators he left behind, like Rudy Giuliani....yet he gave 20 million or so to Peter Navarro???

Bill Clinton had all of your Republican witch hunts to face....all the GATES.... Whitewater, Vince Foster, Travel Gate, File Gate, Monica gate, Impeachment, and a slew of investigations, MORE THAN TRUMP ever got....

trump didn't call his fund a legal defence fund or make it clear the political donations by his followers were going to pay for legal defense fees for himself or his co conspirators.....

I have ZERO problems with Trump having a legal defense fund, AS LONG AS he calls it a legal defense fund and is CLEAR with his donors, that this is what their donations are for....

Forum List

Back