Trump: Revoke Passports For Those Who Go To Fight For ISIS, Would ‘Look At’ Closing Certain Mosques’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Trump: Revoke Passports For Those Who Go To Fight For ISIS, Would ‘Look At’ Closing Certain Mosques’
Breitbart ^ | 10-20-15 | Ian Hanchett

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump stated he would revoke passports from people who go overseas to fight for ISIS and “You’re going to have to certainly look at” closing mosques “if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear” on Tuesday’s “Varney & Co” on the Fox Business Network.

Trump [relevant remarks in first video] re-iterated his prior claim about George W. Bush and September 11th, he did say that former President Bill Clinton, along with Bush holds responsibility for the 9/11 attacks. He added, “Now, was Clinton possibly, also guilty? Yeah, yeah sure. He should have maybe been more vigilant. And he actually said he knew about Osama bin Laden. I knew about Osama bin Laden, because I wrote about him in my book, I think 19 months before the World Trade Center came down.”

He was also asked [relevant remarks begin in the second video] “Now, in the UK, in Britain, they’ve obviously got a terror problem. They’ve got a lot of youngsters going over to fight for ISIS, about — just under 1,000 are going over there, and they’ve got a whole new series of proposals to deal with this, including withdrawal of passports from some of these people who’ve gone –.”

Trump responded, “Absolutely good, good.”

After host Stuart Varney continued, “And closing some mosques, would you do the same thing in America.” Trump answered, “I would do that. Absolutely. I think it’s great.”

Anyone that would join isis should be removed from this country, citizenship revoked and any mosque should be shut down! I agree with Donald trump.

We're at war.

But there's that silly constitution standing in his way !

I love how conservatives talk big about "freedom", then pull shit like this out there ass.

And if someone leaves to fight ISIS , ain't that a good thing ? Get them out of our country !

It didn't stop FDR from locking up Americans of Japanese decent, most of whom were loyal Americans.

If you fight for an enemy force, you should be out, and your assets confiscated.

It didn't stop FDR from locking up Americans of Japanese decent, most of whom were loyal Americans.

If you fight for an enemy force, you should be out, and your assets confiscated.

I think everyone agrees what happend to the Japanese Americans was totally wrong and unconstitutional .

I think everyone agrees what happend to the Japanese Americans was totally wrong and unconstitutional .

They didn't at the time.
And apparently some don't think so now.

We'll we do now !

More dog whistle politics . Trump out yo impress th bigots .

Because pissing off Mexicans was getting stale.

After the break, Trump will drive his golf cart into a mosque to put his life on the line to Make America Great Again™.

Here's a preview of next week's episode of The Apprentice Candidate:

a5akv7.jpg

"I will make all Homos attend conversion therapy."

Last edited:

Lol, when you're at war with a people like the Japanese it is retarded to let them plan on your solid. But I guess that doesn't matter to you that they could of had spies, planning to rebel and over throw our country.

I love how conservatives talk big about "freedom", then pull shit like this out there ass.

People that would join the isis are enemies of our country. The constitutions allows our government to defend our country against enemies.
The constitution does not allow you to shut down mosques.

Lol, when you're at war with a people like the Japanese it is retarded to let them plan on your solid.

It appears you are unaware the people we locked up were AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Now go read the fourth, fifth, and sixth amendments until you understand them.

People that would join the isis are enemies of our country. The constitutions allows our government to defend our country against enemies.

In war we can do whatever is required.

Nope.

And exactly what war are we in?

Pfft... the constitution... you spout off about the constitution like you give a shit about it. Your kenyan muslim messiah has been PISSING on the constitution for almost 7 years now, and I haven't heard you belly aching about that.

Your prog hypocrisy is showing again.

Pfft... the constitution... you spout off about the constitution like you give a shit about. Your kenyan muslim messiah has been PISSING on the constitution for almost 7 years now, and I haven't heard you belly aching about that.

This is all you have? Rather than admit I am right, or just suffer in silence, you go on an entirely untrue rant?

Wow.

Still waiting for the evidence we are in a war which would allow us to do whatever we want regardless of the Constitution. Any of you jackbooted thugs care to give it a shot?

Pfft... the constitution... you spout off about the constitution like you give a shit about. Your kenyan muslim messiah has been PISSING on the constitution for almost 7 years now, and I haven't heard you belly aching about that.

This is all you have? Rather than admit I am right, or just suffer in silence, you go on an entirely untrue rant?

Wow.
Well I see you've got nothing. I expose your hypocrisy so you completely ignore it, nice, but sorry, you lose.

Nope.

And exactly what war are we in?

Look here, folks. The peaceful sleep of sheep.

Forum List

Back