Trump releases stance on 2nd amendment....pisses off MILLIONS!

I don't see anything wrong with his position on the 2nd amendment, is there something specific you object to?
Nope I think its pretty much perfect. I am saying millions will be pissed as in the left wing assholes who hate our right to own and use guns.
BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

As usual he moves forward with stuff I like then goes and kisses someone's ass or threatens Iran or some stupid shit I can't support and I back off again.

It only pissed off the millions of brainwashed leftwing drones.

Go Trump!
Indeed.
I don't see anything wrong with his position on the 2nd amendment, is there something specific you object to?

He objects to the 2nd Amendment, silly.
Nope I don't. I am simply saying he does something like this which I support 100% all the way. But he will in the next few days go and say or do something I hate...his rants about Iran deal is one thing,his undying love for Israel is another,his throwing Kim Davis out to dry is another.

BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment... Leaves Millions Furious

As usual he moves forward with stuff I like then goes and kisses someone's ass or threatens Iran or some stupid shit I can't support and I back off again.
the source is bias .

here's one that a little more sane.

Donald Trump Just Released His Second Official Campaign Position — the Second Amendment
Bias my ass since it links directly to Trumps campaign website.

The nutz shouldn't have a gun...

Why should the crazy fucks get them easily?
like to op and his circle jerk pals.
Aw you still mad for me kicking your ass?I would be scared son...very scared grown white men with guns who ain't afraid to use them are your worst nightmare I know.
Shit...............with this stance, he's got the NRA vote sewed up.
He has ANYONE that enjoys the 2nd amendment's vote sewn up.
even the Blacks, Asians, Arabs , gays and al the other people you hate.
Nope. :)

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment...

the source is bias .

Donald Trump Just Released His Second Official Campaign Position — the Second Amendment
trump never once says I plan to or it will leave millions furious.. the site said that and it's bias .

Aw you still mad for me kicking your ass?I would be scared son...very scared grown white men with guns who ain't afraid to use them are your worst nightmare I know.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.
the only place you'd ever kick my ass is in the delusions you have 24 /7.
good that that law has been updated or you would be considered an indentured servant with no chance of rising in that society. white trash then white trash now.
you keep believing that your argumentum ad populum will some how legitimize your bullshit.

the only place you'd ever kick my ass is in the delusions you have 24 /7.
good that that law has been updated or you would be considered an indentured servant with no chance of rising in that society. white trash then white trash now.
you keep believing that your argumentum ad populum will some how legitimize your bullshit.
Lol updated and ever find it funny how the more we screw with what was perfect the worse society becomes? HAHA. I love pushing your buttons...its so easy.

BREAKING: Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment...

the source is bias .

trump never once says I plan to or it will leave millions furious.. the site said that and it's bias .
Its the truth. You know it and I know it.

Forum List

Back