Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

Jesus, here we go right off with another Liberal crackpot pointing out all the flaws in the president! I wonder how long they worked on that one. You know it is pretty desperate when they use a picture of big Trump bending over so that the small sheik can put a necklace around his neck and they call it "bowing like Obama."

You are 100% correct. Progressives utter desperation is almost palpable. They're insane with anger that President Donald Trump is being hailed around the world and receiving standing ovations for the message that America is, indeed, back leading the world instead of cowering and gushing with apologies.

And that goes right back to the secret agenda of the democrats I spoke of in my one thread, that they all said: If it's secret, then how are they drawn to it? There is a clear, planned agenda of talking points as a response to the election that is literally published. People on the inside have come forth to admit it. Same as with the groups of people they hired, paid and bused around from Trump rally to Trump rally to cause violence, so the media (also in on it) could then accuse Trump of inciting violence!

They have tried every trick in their book, all of it mostly coming from Rule 13 of Alinky's book, to discredit Trump, they have tried the racist angle, the isamaphobe angle, the neocon angle, the womanizer angle (with his obvious help), and of course, the good-ol'-rich-boys-murder-the-poor angle. None of it has stuck.

The Democrat/Media complex are organized like a tree, they come up with a plan, disseminate it out to regions and heads of the party and media in those areas, then they meet and share the points. Below the regional level, it is shared only as propaganda to fill the lower echelons, their minions and ultimately, their supporters, with hated and the belief that Trump is a threat attacking them, and they merely put it in their head the ideas and attitudes you see repeated over and over again in the news and even here.

30% does not put someone in the whitehouse. you are delusional. His detractors are localized on the left coast and the northeast. The rest of the country supports what he is doing to fix the mess created by obozo and 20 years of liberalism in both parties.

And by the' rest of the country' you mean that he has the lowest level of support of any President at this point in his presidency.

President Snowflake in action.

those pollsters are the same ones that said Hillary would win in a landslide and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They are lying to you, they have an agenda that does not include truthful polling.

Trump is doing what American presidents are supposed to do. I get it that you may not like him personally----------------tough shit.

And no polls indicate that the majority of Americans support President Snowflake.

But hey- go ahead and just believe what your Dear Leader tweets to you- no different than the rest of the voices in your head that you defer to.

and no polls said he was going to beat the hildebeast--------------but he did.

but hey - go ahead and believe whatever your left wing masters tell you to believe, you are a sheep. Baaa Baaa,Baaa.
Hey dummy... The polls predicted Hillary winning the popular vote, she did by 3 million. The only state they got wrong was Michigan which they had as leaning left. The rest they got the colors right or marked as toss ups.

No, that's wrong, the polls predicted her winning the ELECTION. The polls said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They were either wrong or lying. I think they were lying. What do you think?

Jesus, here we go right off with another Liberal crackpot pointing out all the flaws in the president! I wonder how long they worked on that one. You know it is pretty desperate when they use a picture of big Trump bending over so that the small sheik can put a necklace around his neck and they call it "bowing like Obama."

You are 100% correct. Progressives utter desperation is almost palpable. They're insane with anger that President Donald Trump is being hailed around the world and receiving standing ovations for the message that America is, indeed, back leading the world instead of cowering and gushing with apologies.

The behavior of the Progressives here, and on virtually every thread is most amusing, laughable really.
Its not just progressives... There are plenty of good hearted conservatives that can't stand Trump either.

yes, Trump challenges and scares the establishment DC pukes in both parties, as well as the complicit media. That is a good thing for America.

He is calling them on their corruption, lies, and incompetence. That should make you happy if you are an American who cares about this great country.

The behavior of the Progressives here, and on virtually every thread is most amusing, laughable really.

keep your sig. In fact put it in bold and large font. Do not let them forget.

And by the' rest of the country' you mean that he has the lowest level of support of any President at this point in his presidency.

those pollsters are the same ones that said Hillary would win in a landslide and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They are lying to you, they have an agenda that does not include truthful polling.

Trump is doing what American presidents are supposed to do. I get it that you may not like him personally----------------tough shit.

And no polls indicate that the majority of Americans support President Snowflake.

But hey- go ahead and just believe what your Dear Leader tweets to you- no different than the rest of the voices in your head that you defer to.

but hey - go ahead and believe whatever your left wing masters tell you to believe, you are a sheep. Baaa Baaa,Baaa.
Hey dummy... The polls predicted Hillary winning the popular vote, she did by 3 million. The only state they got wrong was Michigan which they had as leaning left. The rest they got the colors right or marked as toss ups.

No, that's wrong, the polls predicted her winning the ELECTION. The polls said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. They were either wrong or lying. I think they were lying. What do you think?
I think you are wrong... This is why

Here are the general election polls... Most favor Hillary by a few points which she won the popular vote by.
RealClearPolitics - 2017 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Here is the electoral map polls. The only wrong mark is Michigan.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Its not just progressives... There are plenty of good hearted conservatives that can't stand Trump either.

yes, Trump challenges and scares the establishment DC pukes in both parties, as well as the complicit media. That is a good thing for America.

He is calling them on their corruption, lies, and incompetence. That should make you happy if you are an American who cares about this great country.
I like the accountability and fight agains big government corruption... But Trump is doing it with no tact... Fighting lies, slander and misinformation by spreading more aggressive lies, slander, and misinformation is not an effective way to combat the problem. Trump isn't making things better he is pouring gasoline on the problems

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?
But that, as you well know, is irrelevant...... THE WORDS MUST BE USED!

Remember?

And the term is not "radical Islamic Terrorists".

It's "Radical. Islamic. Terrorists."

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

b'b'b'but don't you remember?

Obama refused to use the term.......Trump wimped out?
You must have missed the News conformance

But that, as you well know, is irrelevant...... THE WORDS MUST BE USED!

Remember?

And the term is not "radical Islamic Terrorists".

It's "Radical. Islamic. Terrorists."
Dumbest term ever... Radical is Shaun White doing a double backflip on a snowboard or the Giants winning the World Series

So exactly what is the point of your picture? How does that cobble up in your mind to DRAFT DODGING? Another stupid liberal lie?

upload_2017-5-21_10-29-12-gif.127948

student deferments are draft dodging no matter whether it's trump or a (D). YOU brought it up & ali did it because of conscience. that's the difference dimbulb.

student deferments are draft dodging? WTF, typical liberal bullshit.
Like Clinton running to Canada??

We're supposed to upset that the KING of one of the most oppressive Muslim nations in the world didn't like our president Obama?

Goddam that's funny.

wrong, we should be upset because Obama bowed and kowtowed to the Saudi king. The Saudis considered Obama a weak beta male and a joke. Trump received respect and treatment like a foreign leader should be treated. The Arabs laughed at Obama.

Since when did you become a devoted follower of radical Islam?

sorry, but understanding islam does not make one a follower of its radical sects. I lived and worked in the mid east for years. I understand islam and arabs much better than you or most of the media pukes. They respect strength and resolve. They laugh at weak beta males like Obama.
Want discuss the land of the shifting sand? I ll set up a conversation.

Why would they lie?

^^^ :cuckoo: ^^^

Forum List

Back