America Needs To Act Prudently About Saudi Arabia!

Why should the U.S. government get involved in another country's internal domestic affairs? ... :dunno:
1) It didn't happen in their own country, therefore not making it an "internal domestic affair."
2) He was employed by a United States newspaper.
3) We believe in human rights, including the government not murdering their people willy nilly for disagreeing with them.

Is there an Islamic government anywhere that doesn’t commit human rights violations and murder its own people?

Yes, Saudis are pieces of shit, just like most Muslims. You want the US to perform an investigation in Turkey and Saudi Arabia?
I heard we already are involved in the investigation. Did I hear wrong?

Like what? Calling their ambassador or the King and asking them what happened?
According to Trump,

“We’re being very tough. And we have investigators over there and we’re working with Turkey, and frankly we’re working with Saudi Arabia. We want to find out what happened,” Trump told Fox News on Thursday morning...
US officials could not confirm that US investigators were in Turkey, which has hitherto resisted US help. The state department spokeswoman, Heather Nauert, said: “The US government has offered its support to the Turkish government to provide law enforcement assistance to the Turkish government.”
Nauert said she could not comment on whether there were US investigators “on the ground”. The state department had referred earlier questions about the case to the FBI.

Trump announces Jamal Khashoggi investigation but says he won't halt Saudi arms sales

The spooks are crawling over the place like ants on a honey pot. Maybe the State Department and the FBI didn't want Trump saying so, but he TOLD us we are over there investigating. No doubt we were there before the incident, too, and can't admit it, so we're tiptoeing around the issue. But of course we're over there trying to find out what happened to a guy who has been living here for over 20 years and employed by one of our most respected national papers.

Why should the U.S. government get involved in another country's internal domestic affairs? ... :dunno:
1) It didn't happen in their own country, therefore not making it an "internal domestic affair."
3) We believe in human rights, including the government not murdering their people willy nilly for disagreeing with them.

Is there an Islamic government anywhere that doesn’t commit human rights violations and murder its own people?

Yes, Saudis are pieces of shit, just like most Muslims. You want the US to perform an investigation in Turkey and Saudi Arabia?

According to Trump,

“We’re being very tough. And we have investigators over there and we’re working with Turkey, and frankly we’re working with Saudi Arabia. We want to find out what happened,” Trump told Fox News on Thursday morning...
US officials could not confirm that US investigators were in Turkey, which has hitherto resisted US help. The state department spokeswoman, Heather Nauert, said: “The US government has offered its support to the Turkish government to provide law enforcement assistance to the Turkish government.”
Nauert said she could not comment on whether there were US investigators “on the ground”. The state department had referred earlier questions about the case to the FBI.

Trump announces Jamal Khashoggi investigation but says he won't halt Saudi arms sales

The spooks are crawling over the place like ants on a honey pot. Maybe the State Department and the FBI didn't want Trump saying so, but he TOLD us we are over there investigating. No doubt we were there before the incident, too, and can't admit it, so we're tiptoeing around the issue. But of course we're over there trying to find out what happened to a guy who has been living here for over 20 years and employed by one of our most respected national papers.

In other words intelligence agencies are finding out what happened.

But the FBI has zero jurisdiction.

But let’s say they find out the Saudis killed this guy, what are we supposed to do about it?

According to Trump,

But let’s say they find out the Saudis killed this guy, what are we supposed to do about it?
Why would I know? We had some precedent with the Russians poisoning their spy in England. Will it stop them from doing it again? Hell, no. But the free world HAS to do something, doesn't it?
I hear a large # of businesses that were ready to attend some kind of conference or summit with Saudi Arabia have pulled out, not wanting their reputations tarnished by dealing with murderers. Hitting any country in the pocket book probably has the most weight. Maybe the private sector will provide the most effective "punishment."

This is about a push to destroy Saudi Arabia and take what it has...........and feeling good about it.

According to Trump,

Why would I know? We had some precedent with the Russians poisoning their spy in England. Will it stop them from doing it again? Hell, no. But the free world HAS to do something, doesn't it?
I hear a large # of businesses that were ready to attend some kind of conference or summit with Saudi Arabia have pulled out, not wanting their reputations tarnished by dealing with murderers. Hitting any country in the pocket book probably has the most weight. Maybe the private sector will provide the most effective "punishment."

LOL, so you think some financial penalties will change the nature of Muslim thugs?

If you want to stop tyranny and thuggery in SA, we’ll need to nuke Mecca.

Forum List

Back