Trump refused to use the term "radical Islamic Terrorists" in Saudi Arabia

I guess when the rubber hits the road, instant flat tires on the Trumpmobile

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?

looks like Agent Orange is finally appreciating Obama's outstanding diplomatic skills, bout time!
Shut up Johnny Applesack-Of-Shit! Watch his speech. The Muslims are very aware of how Trump feels about radical Islam.

Oh, if Obama had outstanding diplomatic skills, why did the Saudi King not go out to greet him at the steps of Air Force One like he did with Trump?
But that, as you well know, is irrelevant...... THE WORDS MUST BE USED!

Remember?

b'b'b'but don't you remember?

Obama refused to use the term.......Trump wimped out?

For what reason should he have used those words?

We already all know that he sees radical Islamic terrorism as a problem, unlike the leftists who see it as a "new way of the culture". Think of the diversity!

We already all know that he sees radical Islamic terrorism as a problem, unlike the leftists who see it as a "new way of the culture". Think of the diversity!

For what reason were you so outraged that Obama wouldn't?

Are you a rank hypocrite, Norm?

for consistency, which I know is foreign concept for righties

teabaggers spent 8 yrs bashing Obama for not using the term, how soon we forget lol

for consistency, which I know is foreign concept for righties

teabaggers spent 8 yrs bashing Obama for not using the term, how soon we forget lol
After forgetting that Scrub didn't either.

They are, without question, the dumbest mofos shufflin'.....

The Saudi people will watch this speech carefully and in coffee houses across the country they will smile and say that President Trump's failure to use this term means that their king has manipulated President Trump into backing off this rhetoric. They will say that the king bought President Trump off cheap with some arms. President Trump had previously said that the Saudis had so much money he would make them pay, but instead his son in law banged a US CEO at Lockheed for a lower price. The Saudis know all of this and will think that their King is playing our guy. That's what they'll think.

This is why although I like the trip so far I am sorely disappointed that he doesn't say it to their face, because it makes us seem weak and knuckling under to economic payoffs.

For what reason were you so outraged that Obama wouldn't?

Are you a rank hypocrite, Norm?

Because he wouldn't acknowledge radical Islamic terrorism AT ALL. These leftists seem to be of the (utterly stupid) opinion that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.

No one (that I know of) is saying that the words need to be uttered in every circumstance one can think of. Just acknowledgement of the problem is enough.

He's after SA's support in fighting ISIS, I never heard him call all Muslims that. Nutsack was premature, once again.
Hi Ice, I'm just getting ready to go to work at McD's this am, but I wanted to point out that President Trump in at least one interview (with Anderson Cooper) said that "Islam hates us." It struck me as weird at the time, but then I sort of saw his point, although it was a bit hyperbolic, it got the point across that keeping an eye on Islamists is a good idea. Backing off rhetoric like that shows us to be weak. No two ways about it. And the Saudis haven't been especially forthcoming about helping out with terrorists, maybe they will now that President Trump no longer uses the term to their face, I don't know. I have a hard time understanding why not using the term to their face is a good thing.

you can add this little diddy to that flat tired hypocritical clown car

trump-head-scarf-tweet-1495316837.jpg

:alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

He's after SA's support in fighting ISIS, I never heard him call all Muslims that. Nutsack was premature, once again.
Hi Ice, I'm just getting ready to go to work at McD's this am, but I wanted to point out that President Trump in at least one interview (with Anderson Cooper) said that "Islam hates us." It struck me as weird at the time, but then I sort of saw his point, although it was a bit hyperbolic, it got the point across that keeping an eye on Islamists is a good idea. Backing off rhetoric like that shows us to be weak. No two ways about it. And the Saudis haven't been especially forthcoming about helping out with terrorists, maybe they will now that President Trump no longer uses the term to their face, I don't know. I have a hard time understanding why not using the term to their face is a good thing.
It's a lot easier to understand when you can see things in context. Don't over salt the fries.

you can add this little diddy to that flat tired hypocritical clown car

trump-head-scarf-tweet-1495316837.jpg

:alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:

The Saudis gave them a pass beforehand so were not insulted at all. They will be getting a bunch of new toys to play with and hopefully using them against the terrorists. Try to focus on the big picture, as a lib I know it's challenging.

It's a lot easier to understand when you can see things in context. Don't over salt the fries.
I like them salty! You don't? That's just... un-American!

I like them salty! You don't? That's just... un-American!
Nothing patriotic about high blood pressure.

October 9, 2016, Second Presidential Debate:
These are radical Islamic terrorists and she won't even mention the word and nor will President Obama. He won't use the term radical Islamic terrorist, no. To solve a problem you have to be able to state what the problem is or at least, say the name. She won't say the name and President Obama won't say the name. But the name is there. It's radical Islamic terror. And before you solve it, you have to say the name.
-- Donald Trump
Now, Kellyanne Conway won't even indicate whether Trump used the phrase in his speech to the Saudis.

H.R. McMaster:
At an all-hands meeting of the National Security Council on Thursday, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said jihadist terrorists aren't true to their professed religion and that the use of the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" doesn't help the US in working with allies to defeat terrorist groups, an official present at the session confirmed to CNN.​

Trump thought furthering his objectives was more important than presenting himself in a tone that helps "the US in working with allies to defeat terrorist groups." Now he's the one who suffers from his having used the phrase and thereby, if McMaster's point is accepted, done nothing to help himself get closer to that objective.

EDIT/Question (You'll need to read the second paragraph before the first. Everything I type after the second paragraph appears with the strikethrough format.):

Mod Note: Xelor --- I was able to ditch the strike-thrus. They get turned on/off from the "insert" text button. "help" wasn't the key word to trigger them. But there is probably a "hot key" that does. You can always reverse it with judicious editing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back