Trump really does do nothing except watch TV....

Trump's remarks about Charlottesville come straight from Fox. He really can't think for himself. He's an idiot savant who knows how to build a hotel, but it ends right there.

• Trump on getting the facts right: “.... I want to know the facts.”
  • Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: .... I think there’s blame on both sides, ....”
  • Newt Gingrich on Fox News: “So we have a two-sided violence problem, ...”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?”
  • Fox News host Sean Hannity: “.... you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? ...."
    Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
    ....”
We know Trump watches Fox News a lot. According to the Washington Post, Trump watches cable news an average of five hours a day. In fact, some of Trump’s aides reportedly try to get on cable news just to communicate to Trump.

Nothing but watch TV?

He doesn't even shit?

That's got to be bullshit. Do you have other links that specifically prove that all Trump does is watch TV?

He seems to have time to collude with Russia and meet with his racist buddies.

Trump's remarks about Charlottesville come straight from Fox. He really can't think for himself. He's an idiot savant who knows how to build a hotel, but it ends right there.

• Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Perhaps the president was thinking, ‘You know what, I don’t have all the facts.’”
  • Trump on violence on “both sides”: .... I think there’s blame on both sides, ....”
  • Trump on the alt-left: “What about the alt-left that came charging the, as you say, the alt-right?”
  • Fox News host Sean Hannity: “.... you got the alt-left — they cannot stand this president.”

• Trump on Confederate statues coming down: “Was George Washington a slaveowner? ...."
    Fox News host Martha MacCallum: “You could make an argument for Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
    ....”
We know Trump watches Fox News a lot. According to the Washington Post, Trump watches cable news an average of five hours a day. In fact, some of Trump’s aides reportedly try to get on cable news just to communicate to Trump.

/----/ So what? We don't care. It's how he gets news an opinion. Where was your fake outrage over this? 7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Obama didn't watch television 5 hours a day and repeat whatever someone said on Fox as his own comments and observations.
You didn't read the O/P either.
Why don't you just follow Trump on Twitter and you will see by his tweets what he does all day.

Nice life you have there, panicking & stressing over every detail of what Trump does throughout the day. How many people have restraining orders on you for the stalker you clearly are (don't say zero because we all know better)?

Troll. And really one of the dumber ones here, too.

....”

/----/ So what? We don't care. It's how he gets news an opinion. Where was your fake outrage over this? 7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Obama didn't watch television 5 hours a day and repeat whatever someone said on Fox as his own comments and observations.
You didn't read the O/P either.
Why don't you just follow Trump on Twitter and you will see by his tweets what he does all day.

/----/ that is only your wishful thinking . You don't know what Obozo did all day anymore than you know what Trump does all day. Stop pretending that you do.

Forum List

Back