Trump Rape Accuser Shows Left Have Reached a New Level Of Insanity

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's cheated on every (?) wife he's had including his current one.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.
Suddenly the Left think cheating on a spouse is a terrible thing!
It is to the spouse no matter the affiliation to party politics.. Do you not know how to judge the diff?

How many rapes have witnesses to the event?

Maybe if some of you Trump supporters would realize how piss poor credible Trump is when he lies about even MEETING the women, when he is in pictures with them, as a way of defending his activities. He then tried to lie about his voice being on the Access Hollywood tape... when backed into a corner Trump lies about EVERYTHING.
The gold digging whore claims that Trump fondled her, but he's fondling her in the photo used to claim he knows her.

Do you know what gold digging means?
I sure as hell do. Do you?

Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't have used it the way you did.
Really? Is she using the claim to sell books at Trumps expense?

Is that what a gold digger is? I think you quote me just for the sake of arguing, even when your response is just non-sense.

Do people often write books not to sell books? How come so often the times shit like this is brought up when women write books, but not when men do?

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.
It is to the spouse no matter the affiliation to party politics.. Do you not know how to judge the diff?
Hillary forgave Bill, so it appears Melania has forgiven Donald. We now return you to your regular programming.

Cheating and rape are two completely different things.

I understand that, but the point is he's lied about the cheating.

He was caught on tape describing how he can get away with sexual assault due to his money and fame.

Thats as fake as the accusation of Trump making fun of the gimp reporter.

So you’re all for polygamy and incest. No surprise.

First, she won’t pursue rape charges because it’s disrespectful to the illegals being raped at our border, then later says she regrets not asking Trump for his tax returns when they first met.

And the Leftard Media keeps giving her airtime as if they think she makes Trump look bad.

View attachment 265973 View attachment 265974

Twitter

Twitter
If it were a woman accusing a democrat of rape, you would never question her veracity.

If a woman accused a democrat of rape, you would never hear about it in the first place, the Fascist press would spike the story with a vengeance.
CNN - White House denies allegations of 1978 sexual assault by Clinton - February 20, 1999

The woman, Juanita Broaddrick, now 55, lives in Van Buren, Arkansas. She claimed in interviews with The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post that Clinton assaulted her in 1978.

Don't you ever feel stupid?

Ever?
You proved his point. CNN only printed Bill’s defense, never bothered to interview her.

OK OK tell us your story. When and where did Trump rape you?

First, she won’t pursue rape charges because it’s disrespectful to the illegals being raped at our border, then later says she regrets not asking Trump for his tax returns when they first met.

And the Leftard Media keeps giving her airtime as if they think she makes Trump look bad.

Twitter

Twitter
If it were a woman accusing a democrat of rape, you would never question her veracity.
Why would anyone question her?

Thanks for validating the Crazy Level has been turned to 11.

Twitter

Twitter
So in 1996 she wanted to see his tax returns????

That's an extremely odd question, don't you think?

I wonder if they'll ever run out of lying ***** with grudge against a Republican president?
Whenever I first meet someone I ask to see their tax returns.

Twitter

Twitter
So in 1996 she wanted to see his tax returns????

That's an extremely odd question, don't you think?

I wonder if they'll ever run out of lying ***** with grudge against a Republican president?
Whenever I first meet someone I ask to see their tax returns.
Me2

Trump denying that he ever met E. Jean Carroll in his life. Here's the @NYMag photo of the two of them talking 1987pic.twitter.com/RqVH4Qe2mx

Trump should get his stories straight if he going to deny that he never met her.

Cause obvious that is a lie

Yet we Know he was bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the P".

At least 19 woman by 1980 have made the same claim showing a clear history

his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim

He was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress in padgent contest. During a 2005 interview on with Howard Stern, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that".

how many woman need to come forward before it makes a difference

I believe that the dam is about to break

Last edited:

Forum List

Back