Trump Rape Accuser Shows Left Have Reached a New Level Of Insanity

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's cheated on every (?) wife he's had including his current one.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.

Now you know why Donnie and Billy were great pals, well until Donnie beat Hillary...

Barack--Aung-001.jpg

Obama-kissing-Chavez.jpg

Kind of odd the number of laws in New York that have no statute of limitations, but with that said why would she try to press charges on something that only 2 people were there and it is a he said/she said situation?

How many women have to accuse Trump of sexual assault before his supporters start to question if he has in fact done it before?

He's on tape saying he can get away with sexual assault because of his money and fame.

He's lied about all of those he's cheated with even when there is evidence he did.

I'm starting to think if there was video tape of him doing it, as long as he says it isn't true, his supporters would say it was a lie that didn't happen.
Perhaps if you Trump haters could find one who is actually credible and has a witness to the event. There is no shortage of leftwing women willing to smear a Republican politicians.

How many rapes have witnesses to the event?

Maybe if some of you Trump supporters would realize how piss poor credible Trump is when he lies about even MEETING the women, when he is in pictures with them, as a way of defending his activities. He then tried to lie about his voice being on the Access Hollywood tape... when backed into a corner Trump lies about EVERYTHING.
The gold digging whore claims that Trump fondled her, but he's fondling her in the photo used to claim he knows her.

Do you know what gold digging means?

So, Trump says he never met E. Jean Carroll - the woman who accused him of rape 23 years ago.

How many photos do you think that stars take with people in public. Thousands. Maybe millions. I have a pic of me and Marcus Welby MD (Robert Young). There ain't no way he remembered it a few weeks later.

So, Trump says he never met E. Jean Carroll - the woman who accused him of rape 23 years ago.

How many photos do you think that stars take with people in public. Thousands. Maybe millions. I have a pic of me and Marcus Welby MD (Robert Young). There ain't no way he remembered it a few weeks later.

Apples and oranges. Trump socialized with E. Jean Carroll on multiple occasions. There are multiple pictures to prove it.

Dumbfuck, that's assault.......

Your the dumbfuck, dumbfuck. People walk up to people all the time and give them a kiss without first getting written consent.
Not to strangers. Doing so is assault and can be a chargeable offense.

And if you're going to call someone a "dumbfuck," at least learn how to spell "you're" when you do. You look even dumber than the target of your insult.
Ahh ya the last resort when losing attack the spelling.....
LOL

That was hardly a last resort. Shit, it even came after I stated my case. If someone can't spell a word as simple as "you're," they look like a complete imbecile calling others a dumbfuck.

Apples and oranges. Trump socialized with E. Jean Carroll on multiple occasions. There are multiple pictures to prove it.
So?

Perhaps if you Trump haters could find one who is actually credible and has a witness to the event. There is no shortage of leftwing women willing to smear a Republican politicians.

Maybe if some of you Trump supporters would realize how piss poor credible Trump is when he lies about even MEETING the women, when he is in pictures with them, as a way of defending his activities. He then tried to lie about his voice being on the Access Hollywood tape... when backed into a corner Trump lies about EVERYTHING.
The gold digging whore claims that Trump fondled her, but he's fondling her in the photo used to claim he knows her.

I sure as hell do. Do you?

Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't have used it the way you did.

Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't have used it the way you did.
Really? Is she using the claim to sell books at Trumps expense?

Forum List

Back