Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

just to be clear....the presidential alection is 2.5 years away. No one has declared themselves a candidate other than Biden. We have a war, we have record inflation, we have a border crisis....and you are questioning why only 2000 people showed up for a speech (not a rally) for a non announced candidate?

Dam. You just cant get past him. That is pathetic.
"We have a war?"

Who's is this "we" that you speak of?

Which war is America in?

For my republican pals

32c989db6e2c61c42e5411b1335cdf1dfed7ce15fd55339ed5b016e5b20bfcbf.png

"We have a war?"

Who's is this "we" that you speak of?

Which war is America in?
Dont be an ass. You are better than that. You know what I meant. We, the world, is watching the horrors of a terrible invasion.

Dont play the childish game many play on here.

Dont be an ass. You are better than that. You know what I meant. We, the world, is watching the horrors of a terrible invasion.

Dont play the childish game many play on here.
What horrible invasion? The Iraq invasion that killed 500,000+? That one?

and then put them back on and piss in them again?....dam aldo you sure are one strange motherfucker...no wonder you love trump,he probably does the same thing....

ROTFLMFAO, Your God/King tRump is a bigger turd than you. You are a terribly disturbed MoFo that would continue to back that POS that would shit all over democracy to stay in power.
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, Your God/King tRump is a bigger turd than you. You are a terribly disturbed MoFo that would continue to back that POS that would shit all over democracy to stay in power.
MAGA
when all else fails, go with the insults.

Got it.

Forum List

Back