Trump Rally in New Hampshire.

You know darling, for the New Hampshire vote, I might have to stock up on Valium and Gin....it's going to be a very stressful night.
What kind? Sapphire Blue?

That's officially Bombay Gin darling.

View attachment 62117

My personal favourite is Tanqueray, it's exceptionally dry and very wonderful.

View attachment 62116
Both of them are good. Well, anything is good as long as it gets the job done.

Agreed....I just hope for New Hampshire I'm not saying:

Giovanni! Another G&T and make that a triple again :wine: :eek-52:

I never drank gin...that I can remember..:booze:
I don't drink anymore, I don't miss those hangovers..

I never get hangovers and I never drink too much, I'm Germanic, we can handle alcohol, it's all about order and discipline :smile:

What kind? Sapphire Blue?

View attachment 62117

View attachment 62116

I never get hangovers and I never drink too much, I'm Germanic, we can handle alcohol, it's all about order and discipline :smile:

I used to drink everyone under the table, and keep up with the boys..lol

View attachment 62117

View attachment 62116

I used to drink everyone under the table, and keep up with the boys..lol

Uh-oh....what does "keep up with the boys" mean? Please. Is it kinky or not kinky?

So, Gute Nacht und süße Träume (I'm wishing you Good Night and Sweet Dreams)
It almost sound like TRAUMA... If you did not translate I would have thought you wanted us to get some hand cuff trauma while sleeping....

Live Stream: Trump Rally In Milford, New Hampshire (Introduced by Ann Coulter) | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Good stuff. I can't wait for the vote! Gotta get a tv for bedroom..wife HATES watching CNN or Fox or MSNBC all night LOL

You know darling, for the New Hampshire vote, I might have to stock up on Valium and Gin....it's going to be a very stressful night.
Lol....I don't stress either way. I had high hopes for a clean sweep on the way to the nomination but OBVIOUSLY the establishment and other campaigns are planning on playing dirty if Iowa shows us anything. Trump can go the entire distance most of these folks can't.
I'm guessing Trump will actually show up for the next debate after what happened when he skipped the last one.
Doubt it if Megyn Kelly is doing it. Trump has principles and he won't back down even if it costs him the election. American people can't see through the character assassination Fox was doing then that's their loss.Trump will go back to being a wealthy businessman
Live Stream: Trump Rally In Milford, New Hampshire (Introduced by Ann Coulter) | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Good stuff. I can't wait for the vote! Gotta get a tv for bedroom..wife HATES watching CNN or Fox or MSNBC all night LOL

I watch the news all night too.. Your post is funny....TV in a separate room may save your marriage...:wink_2:

Lol maybe. On another note I will take a bottle of Jagermeister or a few bottles of Bud Select.

Lol....I don't stress either way. I had high hopes for a clean sweep on the way to the nomination but OBVIOUSLY the establishment and other campaigns are planning on playing dirty if Iowa shows us anything. Trump can go the entire distance most of these folks can't.
I'm guessing Trump will actually show up for the next debate after what happened when he skipped the last one.
Doubt it if Megyn Kelly is doing it. Trump has principles and he won't back down even if it costs him the election. American people can't see through the character assassination Fox was doing then that's their loss.Trump will go back to being a wealthy businessman

I watch the news all night too.. Your post is funny....TV in a separate room may save your marriage...:wink_2:

Lol maybe. On another note I will take a bottle of Jagermeister or a few bottles of Bud Select.
All that would shows is Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President and both he and America would be better served if he went back to doing reality shows.

All that would shows is Trump doesn't have what it takes to be President and both he and America would be better served if he went back to doing reality shows.
Nope it shows that Fox hasn't learned its lesson yet. America needs Trump,Trump does NOT need America. Simple as that.

Nope it shows that Fox hasn't learned its lesson yet. America needs Trump,Trump does NOT need America. Simple as that.
It shows that neither FOX or any other news network is going to let any candidate dictate who there debate moderators are. America has survived many years without one Donald Trump and will continue to long after he has left this mortal world.

It shows that neither FOX or any other news network is going to let any candidate dictate who there debate moderators are. America has survived many years without one Donald Trump and will continue to long after he has left this mortal world.
Eh if you call what America is doing surviving I suppose so. Fox needs to put NEUTRAL moderators in now a bitch with a ax to grind.

Eh if you call what America is doing surviving I suppose so. Fox needs to put NEUTRAL moderators in now a bitch with a ax to grind.
It's survived worse it will continue to do so. If you really think asking a candidate how some of his past comments about women might impact him with women voters is having an ax to grind that's sad.

Forum List

Back